We are not siblings.

Marry him? No thank you!
###########
[Daehyun's POV]
The silhouettes on the tree were quite visible. There were two of them today when there was only one yesterday. Both were werewolves, one, Himchan and I knew as Tao and the other was someone else. I glared at them and it looked as though one of them noticed. I watched as one of them left. I looked over to the sleeping Luna. She had a very heavy werewolf scent. I got off and approached her. Her face was so peaceful.
She's really odd. Although today's just her.... Second day? With us but she's already used to us. Oddball. She doesn't even miss her mother. I stood up and went beside her. I studied her sleeping face. Something about her seemed content. I could hear her slow breathing. The slow thumping of her heart. The blood pulsating through her whole body. I felt my own heartbeat started to catch up too. Even though I've never felt this way before but I knew what it is. 
I felt a sudden breeze and noticed that the one called Tao was back on the tree. Feeling a little insecure, I closed the window. I closed the curtains too. 
Sitting down on my bed again, I felt really restless all of a sudden. All I want to do now is just stare at the sleeping beauty in front me. Keep this memory engraved in me. And to me only. 
++++++++++
[No one's POV]
"Wake up, Tao," the soft voice of Lay's called out to his dongsaeng who sat up, stretching.
"Morning, gege," a half-awaken voice greeted Lay.
"Morning. How was your sleep?"
"Never better. I've had restless sleeps but oh well. What time is it, gege?"
"12 actually."
"I slept that long?!"
"In fact, yes," a warm voice said. Tao looked at the direction the voice came from. Another one of his hyungs sat on the tree next to theirs smiling.
"C-chen hyung? What're you doing here?"
"I've been here all morning. Luhan hyung wants the both of you to get ready. Apparently we aren't going to get her to follow us just by asking those vampires so he decided we took her by force and Tao's the one who is going to take her," Chen explained. Lay didn't show any respond since he already had an earlier briefing. On the other hand, Tao stood up, looking extremely shocked.
"Take her by force?! What if I accidentally hurt her in the progress or something happened?!"
"She already knows we're werewolves," Lay simply replied Tao who got even more surprised.
"H-how... I-I didn't turn into one..."
"One of the vampires must had told her," Chen said and got up too. "About time Luhan hyung come. And Kris hyung also gave us permission to change if we get into trouble with the vampires." Chen's eyes glinted as he said those words.
+++++++++++
[Luna's POV]
I sat up and noticed Daehyun staring at me. I cocked my head and he looked away.
"Time to get up, sleepyhead."
"Sheesh. I know." I got ready, changed... And went downstairs to be greeted by the scent of ramyun. Yongguk was placing down 7 bowls of ramyun and Zelo was helping him arrange the chopsticks.
"Morning, Yongguk, Zelo!!" I greeted them and they greeted me in return. "Ramyun for breakfast?"
"They're hyung's favorite!!" Zelo exclaimed while swinging a hand over Yongguk's shoulders. I chuckled at the sight in front of me. It was very... Homely.
"Eat up, Luna," Yongguk said in his deep voice. I nodded and ate while the rest entered the dining room one by one. They sat around the table and ate while joking. It got even funnier when Zelo challenged Jongup to finishing the ramen first. They were both eating in super fast speed and Zelo ended up choking. I laughed but felt a sudden chill run down my spine.
"Are you ok, Luna?" Himchan asked when I stopped laughing abruptly.
"Yeah... I'm going to go upstairs for awhile." I excused myself and left the table. I looked at the 6 of them one more time before going upstairs. I opened the room door to find the window open. Wasn't it close when I woke up? I felt odd and approached the window, pushing away the fluttering curtains. I heard the doorbell rang and was about to close the window when I felt my whole body being dragged out of the window. I screamed. Daehyun appeared and I couldn't remember what happened next.
When I came to, I was lying down on someone's lap. A familiar scent around me. I opened my eyes to find my brother's round eyes staring back at me. 
"H-hyung?!" I sat up and noticed other people too. We were in a car or more likely, a limousine and I was at the back seat with my brother.
"Morning, Luna. Had a nice nap?" He asked. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at all the people's faces. 
"Kind of. What happened? How did I get here?"
"I brought you here or at least Tao did."
"Tao? You know him?" 
"Hi, Luna," someone greeted me. I saw Tao smiling back at me. I paled. Then, I remembered what Himchan told me about him. He's a werewolf. I looked at my brother.
"Hyung... Are you..." Before I finished my sentence, he nodded.
"Yes, Luna. I'm a werewolf." My eyes widened. It's true. My brother is a werewolf. What about me?
"Am I?"
"No." I creased my eyebrow. 
"Aren't we siblings? If so, why am I not a werewolf?" 
"Because... We aren't really siblings," he answered me like it was no big deal. It struck me. Harsh. All these while I thought of him as a brother and he just tell me I'm not this easily?! I felt tears threatening to slip out but I covered my eyes and tried to calm myself down.
"Really?" I asked for confirmation.
"Yes." 
"And you and mom didn't tell me at all. You lied to me?"
"There is a reason why I didn't tell you, Luna." He pulled my hand away from my face and wiped my tears off with his thumb.
"Why?"
"Because I loved you and I wanted to make sure you are old enough to handle the news."
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
A/N : Sorry for the whacked up update >< I'm having a writer's block for this story. Jjinja Mianhae TT