And, of course the main will always be with the main~

Marry him? No thank you!

 

It was warm. He didn't reply to my thank you, instead he gave me the cold look. He really irritates me a lot. Just like before, he said he would pay for me and then he would have this glare on. What on earth did I do to make him like this?
"So, how old are you, Luna?" Himchan asked.
"18."
"Really? I'm younger than you by a year. Do I have to call you Noona?" Zelo asked while showing an unsatisfied face.
"You don't have to. Just call me Luna. Do I have to call you oppas?"
"Sure!" Zelo answered at once.
"But I rather not." Yongguk returned to the dining room with a glass of water and he placed it down in front of me.
"Your water," he said with a gummy smile. I smiled back and gulped down the water.
"You look cute even when you're drinking," Youngjae said. I nearly spit out the water due to his sudden words.
"Careful there, Luna-sshi," Jongup said and I nodded while emptying the glass.
"Is my mum done talking? I'm hungry," I whined a little. "I know it's hard to choose a husba-"
"Luna! We have decided who would be your fiancé," my mother announced as she appeared.
"Yes. If you aren't satisfy, you can change but this is the best choice for you."
"Arasso. I'll accept anyone. I'm hungry, mum."
"Accept anyone? Jjinja?! Don't regret your own words," my mother exclaimed. I regretted saying that but I didn't want to take back my words either.
"Excellent!" Their mother said while clapping her hands. "Tonight, we shall feast! Maid, serve dinner. Youngjae, Daehyun, make a space. Yongguk, come sit over here."
"Eh?!" All the boys and I were shocked by the sudden change. In between Daehyun and Youngjae?! That would mean it's either one of them, right?! I was still shocked but Zelo got up and pushed me towards the space they had already made. He helped me with the chair. I was scared when I sat down. Youngjae patted me on the shoulder.
"It'll be good if you are my fiancée," he said and smiled assuringly. Daehyun didn't say anything.
When the food came in, my worries were forgotten in an instant. Instead I started eating. I really loved food. I noticed among the boys, Daehyun ate the most. He must love food like me.
"This is very delicious, Sarah."
"Thank you. Shall we announce the fiancé after dinner in the living room?" She suggested and my mother agreed.
After dinner, we gathered in the living room. Once again, I was placed between Youngjae and Daehyun which made me feel uneasy. Why must Daehyun be here? I rather be between Zelo and Jongup!!!
"Relax...." 
"Hmm?" I looked around. That voice... It was the same voice.. The one I heard from when I was att- no! My mother said I came home as usual.
"Ok, boys. I know you are very excited to know who will have Luna as the fiancée since she's so beautiful but you have to control yourselves after I announced the lucky person, arasso?" Sarah said. They nodded. This time my mother spoke," I'm so excited as well!! Luna... Your soon-to-be husband is.... Daehyun!" My eyeballs could have bulged up and my mouth could have hung open if only the sudden pain on my stomach didn't trigger. I held onto my stomach as I felt the churning pain. The first one who noticed was Daehyun.
"Are you alright? You're sweating. Is my coat too hot?" He asked. I shook my head. He placed his hands onto my shoulder and bent over to see my pained expression.
"Luna, are you ok? What's the matter?" My mother asked. She approached me and patted me.
"I n....need some rest...," I forced myself to say and tried to stand up but couldn't.
"I'll bring you to my room if you want to rest,"Daehyun offered and carried me, bridal-style. It felt all so familiar. His arms. The heartbeat. Pain seeped away and was replaced by sleepiness. 
++++++++++++++
When I woke up, I realized I was covered with a blanket and was on a comfortable bed. I sat up and my hand felt something soft. I looked at it and saw someone sleeping on the bed while sitting on the chair, if you know what I mean. Just then, I felt something. I quickly stood up and searched for the toilet. There were two doors and I didn't know which to enter.
"The one on the right," a voice told me. Without bothering much, I ran to the door on the right and opened it. It was indeed the toilet. The something I felt turned out to be 'girl's monthly stuff'. I cursed when I realized I was still in the blue dress and I might dirty it by accident. 
"Are you alright, Luna?" I heard Daehyun's voice.
"Yeah. Could you call my mum here?"
"Arasso." After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door.
"Luna? It's me. Gwenchana?"
"Mum, p!!!" I shouted.
"Oh my.... Open up. I have here with me." I stretched my arm and opened the door. My mother came in. A life savior!!
++++++++++++++
[No one's POV]
"Do you smell that, hyung?" Youngjae asked Yongguk.
"Hmm? Blood?"
"Not just any blood, hyung. It's scent is most probably blood AB!"
"Where is it coming from?"
"Upstairs."
"Probably Luna."
"But why is this smell so strong?"
"Probably girl's stuff. You know, when they have all the dirty blood removed."
"I'm so tempted to charge upstairs now."
"Control yourself, Youngjae. It'll be bad on the Queen if we act so rashly."
"But why choose a human for marriage? I don't understand no matter how pretty she is."
"I don't know. I only know Daehyun asked for it."
"Why?"
"I already said I don't know."