To Beijing, it is.

Marry him? No thank you!

(No One's POV)

"Luhan hyung sure was harsh on her."

"He wanted her to know the truth as fast as possible, Baek."

"I know, Yeol.... But he could have at least say it in a less harmful way or something."

"Are you two talking about Luhan hyung?" a cold voice loomed over the other two werewolves who were sitting in the airport staring at the luggages being thrown into the plane. They jumped slightly.

"Maknae! Don't sneak up on us like that," Chanyeol growled. The youngest of the pack didn't really bother about their age difference and preferred to treat everyone equally although he still respected them as his hyungs.

"You guys, it's time to go," a warm voice belonging to their main pack leader, Suho, called from behind them. Grabbing their hand luggage, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun rushed to join the others who were getting ready to board the plane while Luna was at the front with Luhan and Tao chatting with her. Neither wanted to leave her and she wasn't really given a choice.

However, their seating on the planes were changed. Luhan got rather angry but since it was just a 2 hour ride, he just went with it. Luna giggled slightly, seeing her pouty brother as he went to the back to sit. She was sitting in between a tall, mean liking guy and a blur cool looking guy.

"Hello, Luna-sshi. My name is Lay," the blur but cool looking guy introduced himself. "And that is Kris gege."

"Gege? Isn't that brother in mandarin?" She questioned to which Lay nodded in respond. She turned to look at Kris but he had an eye mask over his eyes and his iPod plugged into his ears. 

"Where are we going, Lay-sshi?" She asked politely, not wanting to sound rude.

"Beijing. Didn't Luhan gege tell you? You can call me Lay or gege or oppa only." Luna gasped a little hearing the word Beijing. They were going to China?!

"I-if you call me Luna only, I'll think about it and no, Luhan hyung didn't tell me anything. I just got dragged here, board a plane without packing any clothes and I'm suddenly off to China!" Lay smiled in amusement.

"Why do you call him hyung instead of oppa?" 

"Cause oppa sounds girly? I don't know. Calling him oppa.... Feels odd. Hyung gives a much friendly vibe to me," she answered truthfully. 

"Will you call me oppa then?" Kris suddenly talked causing Luna to squeal a little upon hearing his voice. He still had his eye mask and ear plugs on. How on earth did he hear me?Luna thought.

"No, I won't unless you give me a reason to." Kris removed the eye mask, revealing his sharp piercing gaze. His irises were chocolate brown.

"What about Lay?" 

"What about him?"

"Will you call him oppa if he calls you Luna?"

"Uh...." She turned to look at Lay who was eagerly awaiting her reply. Lay had soft eyes which spelled out gentle and loving.

"I don't know. Probably not," she replied and looked down. Lay sighed slightly but of course, Kris saw it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Back at the vampires' house/mansion,

 Daehyun was pacing in the living unstoppably. Walking round and left and right and up and down. Zelo watched his hyung uneasily since he had never seen him this uneasy before. 

"Daehyun, stop that," Youngjae scolded. Daehyun stopped to glare at Youngjae before continuing to pace around. Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were in the living room while Yongguk and Himchan were in the kitchen deciding their next move as they were the eldest two around.

"Daehyun is bound to go after her even if we stop him," Himchan said while Yongguk just nodded in agreement. "Do we go after them or what? We don't even know where are they now."

"Jongup can sniff them out. He has a great sense of smell," Yongguk replied flatly as he tried to think up of a solution to this current problem. Should they risk fighting against werewolves just to get Luna back or do they wait for them to bring her back, that is if they do being her back..... Yongguk messed up his own hair, tied between both decisions.

"Do we find her or not?" Himchan asked one last time. Before Yongguk could reply him, a loud slam was heard.

"," Yongguk cursed softly and they both ran out from the kitchen to find Daehyun and Youngjae missing while Jongup and Zelo were left shocked. "Move it you two! We have a vampire to catch and a female to find!!!" 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

A/N : Kill me or something @@ I don't know what I'm writing anymore.... Sorry for not updating much and thank you for the 47 subscribers ^^