The Twisted Night

Marry him? No thank you!

 

[Luna's POV]
Every night was similar except tonight. Well, at first, it was the same until the bus couldn't make it. 
"Aww... Now I will have to walk home. I know! I'll just take the shortcut home!" I started walking to the path which I found just a few weeks ago when I was having fun alone. The path was eerie but it was closer to my house than taking the main road. I made my way through the bushes which covered the path and quickly ran.
Halfway through, I saw a silhouette of a person. When I came closer, I saw that it was really a person who had fainted in the middle of this path. I bent down and tried to see if he was still breathing. It was slow but I could see it somehow, the movement of his chest. I poked him.
"Wake up, mister. Or you might catch a cold," I said softly. There was no respond. I went just a little bit closer and shook him.
"Mister, please wake...." He moved and slowly sat up. I smiled happily and stood up. Then, he screamed. I got shocked when I saw the next thing that happened. My heart skipped a beat. That guy's short started ripping apart. I fell. Too shocked to move even an inch. His hair grew longer and longer until it covered his body. He gradually became bigger and bigger too. His face became a snout. I screamed in fear. My tears started welling up. I shut my eyes, terrified. I have felt this before. Where and when? 
I can't think now. 
I'm scared.
I'm scared. 
Someone... 
Anyone....
Help me. I felt pain. Excruciating pain against my chest. Warmth enveloped me but I knew what that warmth was. Blood. It was blood. I opened my eyes despite the pain. Before me stood a standing wolf. It's red eyes gave me the feeling it was unconscious. It's huge claws were stained with blood. My blood. I started panting. I was loosing blood. Fast. My vision got blurry and I clutched my ripped clothes. I tried to apply pressure to slow down the blood flow but it was so painful. Just like that time... The wolf held its arm out. My tears fell like a fountain. I'll die, won't I? This was the death blow. It swung its hand right at me and I waited.
"Damn it! I'm so getting grounded because of this." Upon hearing that, my consciousness drifted away. 
+++++++++++++++++
[No one's POV]
Daehyun was walking on the path. He heard it was forbidden to enter by the humans because of a case. That case was done by a vampire who lost control of his bloodlust and drained a human. Relaxing walking, he came upon a human. A female.
"I thought hyung said I could take a breather here. Guess he's wrong. I better go away befo- This scent. Werewolf? Where? That girl?" He turned around, at the same moment he saw the girl being slashed by the claws of the werewolf. He was stunned for a moment but regained his cool.
"Shoot. I can't help a human. Ottokae? Hyung will ground me for sure. But if I don't help.... Crap! He's going to attack her again. Decide, Daehyun!!!" He watched as the claw came down. Without other thoughts, he dashed in and grabbed the werewolf's arm.
"Damn it! I'm so getting grounded because of this," he cursed. He threw the werewolf away before it could attack him.
"He reeks of alcohol. Has he been drinking? Fool. I better deal with him quick or she won't survive." He made another dash for the werewolf and sunk his fangs into the skin, merely extracting the alcohol content from the werewolf's body. It started to calm down and slowly returned to a human. Daehyun spat out the liquid which formed in his mouth due to the alcohol. He ran to the real human and looked at the wound inflicted onto her.
"This is bad. Without a blood transfusion, she'll die. But there's no bl...ood. Aish... Jjinja. Don't blame me, hyung. You always tell me to do what my heart tells me to do." He bit himself and allowed the blood to drip onto the wound. She squirmed and groaned. Although her body was still wet with her blood, the wound still closed. Just then, her hand smacked Daehyun's face. Her palm hit right where his lips were. His tongue away the blood in a flash. After realizing what he had done, he started cursing silently.
"This cannot happen to me. Why on earth is this happening? Damn! Damn! Damn!" He glared at the girl and started to carry her, bridal style.
"I won't benefit from this but at least, a life would be saved."