Cold shoulder

Opposites attract
Key paced around his house miserable. He wanted to talk to jonghyun again but knew he screwed up. He called his phone but it just kept ringing which made him anxious. He went driving to his house but saw his bike gone. Hr knocked on the door and Minji answered it. "Oh key! Jonghyun went to work he's not home right now." She said softly yawning. "Work .. he hot his job back as a delivery guy huh?" He asked her and she nodded. "dammit .. Minji is jonghyun forgiving?" He asked and she shrugged "I don't know he's never gotten angry at anyone before. Atleast from what I know. But uh .. it depends on what was said." Said Minji softly hugging key when she noticed him tear up "key .. what's wrong?!" She demanded looking concerned. "I really messed up. I made him angry .. and im scared he might not forgive me." Said key and she smiled at him "he's pretty forgiving. If you explain yourself .. maybe he'll forgive you. But please .. I don't wanna hear him yell if he is truly mad. I've never heard him yell and I don't wanna hear it ever." She said softly. Key nodded smiling turning to leave. He called for a delivery requesting jonghyun but his boss said he was unavailable. "He's on his last delivery and will be heading home." He informed Key before hanging up. Key went going and waiting for jonghyun to get home catching him.at the front door. "Jonghyun wait!" Said key and jonghyun sighed trying to go in but key held him "im sorry but im not your employee so stop touching me." Said jonghyun shoving him to the ground key frowned the male had become cold and he knew it was his fault but it still made him mad. "Look jongh-" but he cut him off. "Look i'm tired i've had a long day and I just want to get home and make dinner for my sister before sleep. Maybe you don't understand what im saying about being genuinely tired, and I honestly don't care but you better get out my face before I punch you away!" Jonghyun shouted suddenly being hit on the leg "oppa listen." Requested his sister but he sighed picking her up and taking her inside.