Deliveries

Opposites attract
The chirping birds sat in the breezed blown trees. Ridding on his bike zooming through traffic he just made it to work. His boss stood making up a basket of food. He handed him the basket giving him the keys to the scooter and putting his helmet on his head "this is the place do you know it?" He asked and he nodded before walking off "oh and jonghyun! Take this one to it's on the way." He said and jonghyun took the basket. He put both in the basket and got on turning on the scooter before going. He supposed he'd stop at this unknown dudes house before taemin's. He turned into the fancy apartment complexes sighing. He wished his house was this nice but maybe one day. He told himself before parking in a spot and getting down. He walked up the stairs making sure he had the right numbers. Then he knocked on the door and waited. "Coming!" Called a light voice and when the door opened a blonde haired male stood shirtless and in a towel. "Ah my food is here come in and set it on the counter." Said the male and jonghyun did as he told. The male got out the amount he owed and was about to hand it to him but stopped. He looked down and chuckled awkwardly "uh .. will you pretend to be my boyfriend?" He asked and jonghyun raised a eyebrow in confusion. "You see my grandmother has been pressuring me into getting married. I don't want to. She wants a reason why so you'll be that reason so she'll get off my back. Now give me your phone when i call you come." He said and jonghyun shook his head "I have a job and I need steadily flow of money in my house. So im sorry but no." He said softly. "How much do they pay you in an hour?" He asked. "20." He said softly "i'll pay you 40.. do we have a deal?" He asked and jonghyun looked down but nodded handing him his phone. The male put his number in Jonghyun's phone and then he put Jonghyun's number in his own. He handed jonghyun back his phone and he read the name the male put .. it was key.