Oppa

Opposites attract
"Oppa! Your phone is ringing! Wake up jongie!" Said his little sister and jonghyun yawned taking the ringing phone and answering it. "Hello?" He asked before yawning big. "What did I tell you about the first ring?! Are you still sleeping its like 1:00 in the afternoon!" Yelled a annoyed key. Jonghyun groaned "its early for this what do you want?" Jonghyun asked. "Did you forget you have work?" He asked and jonghyun sighed "I planned to spend the day with my little sister. " he said and key sighed "wait you have a sister?" He asked "yes she's 11. I hardly get the chance to spend time with her so I was going to today." Said jonghyun. "Hmmm that'll work we were going to be at a park. Alright be ready in 30 minutes." Said key and they hung up. Jonghyun looked up at his little sister who sat on his six pack while playing with his hair. He sat up holding her up in the air "damn your still so short! But I want you to stay this cute because when you grow up you'll be beautiful and im gonna have to beat off those boys with sticks." Said jonghyun making her giggle. He set her down and she pouted "don't worry we're going to the park you just gotta go get dressed." Said jonghyun "will you let me sit on your shoulders?" She asked and he nodded "go brush your hair and wear shorts it's hot today." He said as she ran off to her room. He brushed out his hair and got dressed meeting her at his door frame. He got a text from key and he took her hand and they walked to his car. Key had the roof down so he picked up her up and set her in the back seat. "This is key, key this is Minji." Said jonghyun "hello key .. im going to call you ke ke." She said and key looked at jonghyun "her eyes are your puppy dog look. No wonder she's so adorable." He said smiling hugely at her. She blushed alittle "yeah." Said jonghyun before key pulled out and drove to the park. Key completely forgot about acting like a couple with jonghyun. Instead they focused on playing with Minji. She either was being on their shoulders or carried by the two. Since it was hot key went and bought ice pops and water for the them and himself before laying in the grass taking a break. "Oppa how did you two meet?" She asked curiously and key let jonghyun come up with the lie. "Oh remember Taemin?" He asked her and she nodded smiling "well we were at a party and started talking." Said jonghyun and key nodded "he's my cousin small world." Said key drinking some of his water "are you going to stay for dinner?" She asked and jonghyun nodded that it was alright so key said yes. "You can even stay over I usually sneak into Jonghyun's bed when he falls asleep so you can sleep on my bed." She offered liking key. "That's fine I can tell someone is a good housewife as well." He teased jonghyun back and jonghyun stuck his tongue out at him before they got up and key picked her up. "Your the sister I never had." Said key softly and jonghyun watched them smiling. "He's actually kind of cute and my sister likes him that's a great sign." He thought before joining them in the car.