Guidence

Opposites attract
Key sat drinking some of the tea Minji had prepared. She sat looking down for a long moment before looking up at key. "Let's get down to business key .. my oppa has been single for a long time because of me. He's clueless to people that like him but im not. You see my brother is popular with women but he has no true interest in them. But you key he has an interest in and it troubles me .. I don't not know how true you are but you must understand I will .. break you both apart as easily as I put you two back together if I feel you will break his heart. I do like you and trust you please don't make second guess my trust in you." Said Minji softly looking sad. She was so protective of her oppa it was almost painful to see him fall for someone not knowing if they would break his heart. She knew once jonghyun loved someone they were like her, perfect and could do no wrong. But what troubled her was if key was truly like this. Key smiled "your really cute you know .. but I promise my love for jonghyun is pure you have nothing to fear. Time will ease your worry more then my words ever could I do hope I prove myself worthy. " said key softly. Minji smiled "you have shown enough promise that I will provide you with guidance. Now as I said earlier jonghyun is clueless. Little hints won't push him hard enough so did big hints. Now he already has feelings that he himself hasn't truly realized yet. Do stuff that will help trigger them. If he feels them more and more he'll feel incline to understand them." Said Minji "how do I trigger them?" He asked her "hmmmm cook with him or for him .. acts of kindness for him or even for me makes him smile. As long as he sees us getting along he's unbothered with bring you around." Said Minji softly yawning. "I really wish he wasn't at work .. its hard to sleep when I don't feel him close." She said softly and key rubbed her head "he told me of your worries he will always be careful." Said key and Minji started crying "that's what father said you never know .. I woke up and he wasn't there its why I cant sleep until he gets home I don't wanna wake up and jonghyun is gone to." She said and key hugged her "shhhh its okay Minji jonghyun will be fine he always is." He said calming her to sleep and he carried her setting her on Jonghyun's bed.