Change

Opposites attract
Jonghyun held key as he cried over his grandmother. She was dying and she had known for so long. "Why am I finding this out now?!" Demanded key furious kicking at the metal table near him. "It wasn't that bad then key." She said. "That's just a excuse don't give me that Grandma!" He shouted hyperventaling. Jonghyun rubbed his back whispering calming words in his ear and Minji hopped up on the bed crawling towards the women "hello grandmother .. is key still throwing a fit?" She asked and the old women smiled. "I wish you could go and come back and tell me where my parents are and if they still think about the children they left behind." Said Minji and Jonghyun's eyes watered up and he let go of key going to Minji. "Jonghyun is it our fault key's grandmother is dying?" Asked Minji "yes you to only bring death to those near you." Said key coldly and Minji started crying. Jonghyun stared at her wide eyed and he gasped for control so he wouldn't kick his . "You douche bag .. saying that to a 11 year old what the hell is wrong with you?! I know your loosing your grandmother but you could atleast control your mouth!" Snapped jonghyun. "Oh im sorry self control only comes to the poor!" He shouted. "I-i hate you I never want to see you again!" Shouted a weak voice from minji as she clung to jonghyun "you and me both Minji. Feel better soon good bye." Said jonghyun before walking out. "You obviously love those two why would you hurt them like that key?" Asked his grandmother. "Because its all they're stupid faults! Your dying and i'm powerless I can't stop it!" Said key falling to the floor. "Just because you feel powerless doesn't mean to push them away so harshly .. you and your mother are always like this. Snapping at the ones you love .. because it gives you a outlet .. a feeling of release. But all you've done is anger them and pushed to hard." Said the grandmother hearing him sigh. "Your probably right .. but .. I always liked living alone I can't .. be affectionate long." Said key and his grandmother nodded "but you found someone that can .. and accepted that you can't .. did you see that look in his eyes .. I think he meant it when he said he hated you .. go get him back." Said his grandmother. "Wait you accept us?" He asked and she nodded "yes I could see what he was doing .. you had changed alot .. did you get scared of the change .. is that why you cut him off?" Asked his grandmother. Key looked down "to be honest .. I don't know why .. I knew what I was saying was wrong .. but the words wouldn't stop."said key whipping his red eyes. Jonghyun took her to Onew's house Minji going to Minho's lap while Taemin and minho talked to her calming her down. Jonghyun sat talking to onew. "His such .. such .. a ing !! I have alot of on my plate she .. she has alot of in her plate we honestly didn't need to hear that! I don't ask for much he requires alot and im .. not dealing with it anymore .. im done!" Said jonghyun. Onew shook his head "you don't mean that you love him." Said onew. "Love is bad .. right now I should focus on giving love to Minji." Said jonghyun. "He did royally up I get that but .. we gotta give him the benefit of the d-" onew was saying getting cut off by a furious expression from jonghyun "No im tired of giving him the benefit of the doubt for 's sake where's my benefit of the doubt huh?! Why can't I ever catch a ing break ! ... will you watch her for a week or two?" Asked jonghyun. Onew nodded and followed jonghyun in "do you wanna sleep over here?" Asked jonghyun and Minji nodded "okay now im gonna go for a while but I will call every night so you know im okay alright?" He asked and she nodded hugging him. He kissed her forehead, thanked the three and left.