Forgiveness

Opposites attract
"Oppa! Wake up!" Said his little sister sitting on his back. Jonghyun groaned "no today is my day off." Said jonghyun but she pouted hitting him with her pillow. "Minji .. what?" He asked "go get key!" She said and suddenly he sighed but ut sounded foreign to her "don't wake me up with his name again Minji please." Said jonghyun his voice rough as he calmed the cold and anger he felt. Minji hopped off him taking his phone and running out his room she called the contact labeled key "jonghyun!" Said key sounding happy "no its Minji .. jonghyun is still sleeping. Look the only way my oppa will talk is if he comes to get me from your house. So come pick me up." Said Minji. "But .. jonghyun will be really mad." Said key and Minji gulped "don't remind me but .. I like you and I know oppa does to he's oust being stubborn. I don't know what you two are fighting about but .. i'll help you." She said softly. "Okay I can tell your determined." He said sighing and they hung up. She wrote a sticky note putting it carefully on his forehead. Then she ran off to the front door going in key's car. When jonghyun woke up he stared at the sticky note. He crushed it furious and ran out the house biking to key's house. He knocked on the door shoving pass key "Minji! I can't believe this what on earth are you doing?!" Said jonghyun not yelling but letting anger hit his voice. "You and key are perfect! You guys should be friends again!" Said Minji pouting out her lip scared. "You have five minutes for you both to convince me." Said jonghyun "im sorry jonghyun I take everything I said back! I was wrong for what I said to you I was scared .. of liking you. I didn't wanna miss you if you ever left." Said key getting slapped by jonghyun "now i'm convinced." He said and they both laughed "I missed you jonghyun." Said key happy to feel his warmth again.