Signs

Opposites attract
Key had stayed over and Minji had him sleep to her left while she had jonghyun sleep to her right. She woke early and found that jonghyun had cuddled her and key. She slowly squeezed out and smiled happily at the two as jonghyun turned and key's head went from jonghyun's soulder to his chest. "they're real cute .. hmmm maybe i'll make them breakfast!" She thought before running into the kitchen. Key woke up findng himself on a well built and bare chest. He heard light breathing looking up to see jonghyun who was nibbling on his arm?! He sat up snatching his arm from the sleeping male. But his sudden movements woke him up. "Huh what?" He asked suddenly grabbing key and flaying a arm up like he was pushing something away. He suddenly relaxed and cuddled the male back to him before crashing again. Minji giggled as she stood in the door way "he does that sometimes." She said guiding him on how to get out her brothers death grip. He assisted with breakfast and when jonghyun stumbled in half asleep, he smiled. It made key's heart take of. Why was he so .. attractive and luring? "Thanks for breakfast." He said kissing Minji on the forehead and key on the cheek "bye ladies don't miss me to much." Said jonghyun "what about a shirt?" Asked key getting jealous at the thought of others seeing his chest. "I'm going to play basket ball with onew and minho. So I don't need one." He said getting on his bike and ridding off. Key sighed "you have a better chance then anyone els." She said softly reassuring him. When he got home he wasn't all that surprised to find key making dinner. He slapped his and put his muscle arms on key "what's cooking h.. key?" He asked catching himself on calling key a house wife. "Fish." He responded letting jonghyun try some. He smiled staring at key's lips about to kiss him when his mother came home "hey honey! Omg who are you?" She asked and jonghyun sighed "mom where have you been?" Asked jonghyun "sleepover at susie's house." She said going to her room. Jonghyun sighed but let it go happy to see Minji not effected. He pulled key close looking in his eyes "come on a walk with me?" Jonghyun asked and key nodded. He glanced at Minji who looked excited for key. They went and jonghyun took key's hand. "I gave this a awful lot of thought. And i've concluded that .." he cut off kissing key holding his face close. "Great conclusion." Said key putting his arms around Jonghyun's neck as he wrapped his around his waist kissing him deeper and alittle rough.