Making up

Opposites attract
Jonghyun went and answered the door groaning shutting the door without locking it. Key opened the door closing it surprised by the smell of liquor on him. "Jonghyun?! Drinking really that's how you spend your vacation .. finding the end of a bottle?" Key asked getting a annoyed groan. "Shut up you stupid brat. I didn't ask for your judgement. And I sure as hell didn't ask you to come. Get out now." Said jonghyun in a furious and cold tone. Key nodded tears building in his eyes he knew he deserved that and much more from the male. Yet he couldn't help but wanna break down at his emotionless voice. "Jonghyun please .. don't be like that." He whispered. Jonghyun turned around shoving him into the wall and punching him in the face. "I hate you! Have I not been a good lover. Had I not been nothing but ing perfect and accepting?! And for .. for you to just .. say such things .. hurts alot. Minji and I did not deserve that . We are trying to be strong breaking us down like that .. how could I .. forgive you for that? I think im attracted to women now atleast they're not little ing es. Atleast they know how to handle they're !" Shouted jonghyun. Key brusted into tears clinging to jonghyun. "Nooo shut up! You know you still love me you know girls have never physically attracted you not like I have. I ed up like bad and I know that .. I know that please i'll beg i'll grovel I just want you to .. forgive me. Please fo it I promise i'll do anything." He asked. Jonghyun groaned. "God I hate you .. I hate how much I love you .. I hate how much I want to just forgive you .. but I don't know how." He said tears filling his eyes and key hugged him tightly . Jonghyun sighed contently hugging him back. Key sighed contently sad at how he was the reason for the males pain. He loved him so much being away was so painful. His heart eased as he held him in his muscle arms. All his tense sadness calmed by this embrace. "Im sorry .. I can only make it up to you in time." Said key and jonghyun nodded. "I like that time sounds nice." Said jonghyun and key nodded "yes it does." He said softly kissing the male all over.