Grandmother

Opposites attract
Key sneaked out Jonghyun's house once he woke noticing they were still asleep. He got a call once he was in the comfort of his car and answered it while fixing his hair. "What's this I hear that your kissing a boy around town?" Asked his grandmother. "You heard correct if that's what your asking." Said key sarcasticly. "Be honorable for once in your life! I allow you not to work but now it comes with a price you must have children." Said his Grandma and he gasped "no! I don't want children grandmother! Please I don't know how to raise them I can hardly stand a women let alone a baby!" He yelled. "Then you better take over the business because that's the only way you'll be getting money." She said sternly. Key fell silent for a long moment "why are you so determined to ruin my happiness?" He asked her. "Because you make me worry key." She responded "why .. I will take over the company. . I just want a life first. All my childhood til my 17th year I was raised to take over the company, get a wife, and have children. I was taught how to run the company before I even knew my abc's. Please let me live how I want. . Please grandmother I promise I will take over it the second it's needed." Said key softly and his grandmother sighed "as you please you have set my mind to ease." Said his grandmother. They hung up on one another then and key drove home. He looked around his home feeling weird. Then he realized it was because he spent to long with jonghyun and was now missing the boy's warmth. He threw god comic book sighing "goddammit this is why I never hang out with people for to long .. I become attached." He whispered to himself. He felt scared becoming at becoming attached to the male. What if he wanted to leave him? Could he truly take such sadness? No he wouldn't he was his cash cow now. But as he laid slowly falling into a restless sleep he began to wish they hasn't met like that. But he cursed himself telling himself it was better then not have having met him at all.