Pushing away

Opposites attract
Jonghyun rode his bike to Key's house alittle concerned. It had been almost whole week since the Nagy male called him. He stood in shock to see a grumpy and sad key "what?! Here you came for money right! Here take it! Now leave you'd do it any way." Said key going to close the door but he got it shoved by jonghyun "what the hell is that key you know im not here for just that im here to see why your being weird!" He yelled slamming the front door shut. "Don't lie!" He yelled smacking him "key!" Jonghyun yelled getting slapped again and jonghyun grabbed his wrists. He shoved him into his own wall sighing "what makes you think im just here for money im here because I started to care. Don't make me regret caring about you." Said jonghyun getting shoved "shut up! Just leave be a good employee." Said key "really key that's how you wanna play it?" He asked and key nodded. Jonghyun punching his wall " fine im leaving and never come back .. im serious key." Warned jonghyun "good go! You forget who was using who in this relationship." Said key and jonghyun nodded "your right I must've got it twisted. Wow its nice knowing I had a one sided friendship." Said jonghyun releasing key. "It was like that in the beginning .. but it's not like that now. But whatever you obvious have your opinion." Said jonghyun his words stinging worse then his slaps. He turned walking out his front door slamming it. Key fell to hos knees "don't go." He whispered in a mumble before tears fell down his eyes. Jonghyun rode home but when he stopped he looked up st it before ridding on trying to clear his head. "Why!" He screamed up at the sky ridding on not knowing where he was going. He shivered mad at himself for allowing the male close. His phone was ringing but he ignored it turning it off. He began to glance around himself then questioning where he was. He saw a girl on the ground her knees scraped up. He stopped going and helping her up "who-" but he was cut off getting hit in the back of the head. He refused to blackout and attacked the men before getting her away from them. "Thank you so much mister." She said and they rushed to his house. "They didn't follow .. come on .. your story is you fell and I just helped you up and wanted to clean your wounds." He told her and she nodded before he opened the front door to his house. "Op..pa?" Said Minji noticing the girl. Jonghyun smiled "this girl is someone who needed help. I saw her on my way home she fell. Will you get me some dark towels, rubbing alcohol, and band aids?" He asked and Minji nodded walking into the kitchen "are you okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Well that's all that matters. " he said softly smiling and she smiled weakly back. His sister came back with the stuff and he cleaned her up. Then he waved her off glad he went further then excepted. He then walked to his and his sisters room. He laid down before calling his job asking for his job back and they gave it to him.