Sleepover

Opposites attract
The fresh bread smelled up the house as jonghyun stood cooking as key played with Minji. There was a loud knocking on the door and key lifted her walking and opening the front door "JONGHYUN YOUR DEAD!" yelled onew shoving past them minho shadowing. Jonghyun looked up before taking off as fast as he could run. He ran into his room going to close his is door but they shoved themselves in slamming his door. "Onew let me explain i-i didn't quit the one who was holding my sister did it. So you go kill him." He said quickly. They still hit him sighing "did you atleast get a better job?" Asked onew and he nodded "well .. im glad." Said onew and jonghyun smiled as the male seemed calmer. He helped him up and they walked out. "Minnie!" Said Minji getting out of key's arms and jumping into minho's. "Ah hello Minji. Im sorry onew and I have been very busy at work so we haven't come to play." Said minho and Minji frowned "we've missed you at tea parties." She said gloomily and onew frowned before smiling cheerfully "well let's have one now." Said onew. "Yay i'll go put on my dress." She said cheerily running to her room when minho set her down. They all chuckled "tea parties still isn't she alittle old?" Asked key and jonghyun smiled "I prefer to keep her young and innocent. I want her to enjoy the easy carefree life for as long as I can." Said jonghyun softly and they turned smiling at her when she came back. "Oppa onew do you like it?" She asked looking up and them and onew bent down "prefect my princess come on let's make tea together." He said holding her hand and leading her to the kitchen. Minho stared at key for a long time before suddenly whispering in jonghyun's ear "don't trust him he reeks of trouble." Warned minho. Jonghyun looked at him in confusion about to push it further but Minji called them all to the table serving tea. They walked going to the dinning room and drinking happily talking lightly with her. She grabbed Jonghyun's phone and called Taemin wanting him to come to. "Okay i'll be over in a few Minji." He responsed and they all talked longer. Taemin wanted to carry her to bed when she fell asleep watching them play games but onew was already taking her. Minho and Taemin seemed to be like magnets moving along one another never a few inches from one another. Jonghyun noticed and smirked proud that he introduced the two to one another. "You would raise lovely children jonghyun Minji is such a angel." Said onew happily. "Thanks onew but im pretty sure we're even in the best father department." He said softly and they bro fisted but onew missed and jonghyun laughed "oh onew." He said getting hit on the shoulder. He yawned sighing "she has me on a schedule I swear." He said shivering. Minji came in crying and hugging jonghyun "what's wrong?" He asked surprised "I had a nightmare cuz you weren't there." She said resting her head in his shoulder "oh Minji im sorry I completely forgot." Said jonghyun getting up and carrying her back to bed. He layer with her and she cuddled into him. Key went laying in her bed while she slowly fell asleep in Jonghyun's. The three waved bye and left quietly. "What nightmares do she have?" Key asked in a whisper. "That I died. I've sorta been her appa. So when he actually died she gets scared that I will to. Its why she clings so tightly to me especially in sleep. She's afraid if she let's me go I won't be there when she wakes up. I don't know where she got such an idea but I want to ease her the best I can." He explained quietly. "I like who you are around her you both began to have this .. warmth to you. Its amazing i've never seen anything like it. She brings out the best in you now I see why you work so hard .. it's for her so she'll be worryless huh?" Asked key and jonghyun nodded. "Don't get me wrong I can't keep her from all worries like I wish but I do strife to keep her from ones I can control. Like money, food, clothes, the house, my well being, my mothers .. her own. But the ones I can't I just have to ease." He said and key smiled "he would be the perfect boyfriend caring, attentive, loyal .. hmmm ... ugh no! What am I even thinking?! Girls are what I want!"thought key but watching him cuddle her gently in his sleep was so cute and hot that he questioned everything.