Powerless

Opposites attract
Jonghyun let him go picking up Minji "you missy can't be leaving the house like that hear me?" He asked and she nodded putting her arms around his neck. "Let's take her home she looks exhausted." Said key softly and they went into his car while jonghyun kept her asleep in his lap. "You do realized your quiting your job again right?" Asked key and jonghyun shook his head "I can't do that to them! Lord only knows why they let me back. I can't kill they're kindness twice key its unacceptable!" Said jonghyun. "Oh but you see you won't have to I will be doing it." Said key. "Give me two reasons why besides dignity. "Well your tired and no fun and your sister loves having you around. " said key smirking because he knew he had him. "Shut up housewife! Besides you can't be providing money on top of being a housewife to Minji." Said jonghyun. "Oh hell no I wear the pants don't get confused." Said key parking the car. Jonghyun grabbed his chin pulling him close just brushing his lips to key "you were saying?" He asked sarcasticly before opening the door and leaving the red faced male alone."jonghyun you tease!!" He yelled to himself sighing as he opened the car door for air he hadn't breathed. He calmed his breathing. He wondered just how much spark jonghyun felt. He smiled when jonghyun came and sat in the passenger seat "let's go for a korean pancake." Said key driving away from the house.