Together

Opposites attract
Key watched jonghyun with a eyebrow raised. He looked around being in sweat land was not ideal. But seeing Jonghyun's flexing muscles in his tight white going see through muscle shirt was very appealing. "Why did you drag me here?" Key asked still having his head band that made him look like a cute cow. They had just been to the amusement park but suddenly jonghyun wanted to come to the gym. Key never had been to one of these before. His work out system was a indoor pool. "See this is exactly why I wear the pants. You swim to work out while I lift man weights and do push up with a heavy trainer on just the right part of my back. Sorry sweets you may be taller but im the man in this relationship." Said jonghyun smiling at key widely and his heart thudded. Key would follow that smile anywhere he'd do or say anything to keep that smile on Jonghyun's face. Which is why he bit his tongue and didn't object to his words. Jonghyun's smile grew and he knew his silence was the cause of it. After another hour of watching jonghyun work out he rushed the male to the showers. But Jonghyun pulled him in with him and shut the curtain kissing the male passionately. Key sighed getting out annoyed that he was wet when he didn't need to be. He touched his lips feeling the annoyance melt away and bliss took its place. He knew it he was way to hooked and there was no way to pull himself out of it. When jonghyun dried they went getting Minji's favorite corner food which was a moon cake. But they also got corn dogs that's breading was french fries. Key let jonghyun drive them back to Jonghyun's house and Minji jumped them both into bear hugs. She still called jonghyun oppa but now she referred to key as umma. He wanted so bad to object this new status but because she called it in such a cute and affectionate matter, he couldn't. Once they ate they played video games and gave her piggy back rides all over the house and outside. She asked them if she could go play with friends anf they let her happy for the alone time. They cuddled on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie together. At scary parts key would jump and jonghyun would chuckle lightly but hold him close. After the movie jonghyun went go paint but when key began to become a distraction he squired him with yellow. Key looked at the laughing male opened mouthed and started getting him with yellow. Once they ran out of color they wrestled playfully making purple where they're bodies intertwined. They made most purple near they're mouths. Once they sprayed the paint off each other in the yard they cleaned up the mess they made in his room and the living room. Jonghyun drew key when he finished he called him over "this is the beauty I see in you." He said as key at on his lap pouting at the blank page. Jonghyun laughed pushing it up and showing him his real drawing. Key gasped putting a hand to his mouth in silence for a long moment. It was so detailed and .. beautiful he didn't know what to say. So he kissed jonghyun telling him thank you afterwards .