Future Ahead

Opposites attract
Jonghyun walked his hand in Minji's and he sighed. "I know you don't really feel .. ready for school but you have to go." Said jonghyun and Minji nodded. "I understand perfectly well .. im ready." Said Minji looking alittle nervous. The five men in her life gave such high expectations for how people should behave. She was worried that she wouldn't meet people as awesome as them. When jonghyun turned away she ran after him back hugging him crying. He held her in surprise "what's wrong?" He asked. "W-what if they don't like me?" She asked. "Oh Minji! Of course they will. They're gonna adore you like everyone does. Just be yourself don't change for anyone and stand your ground. And if some stupid boy makes you cry just deck him. I'll come sort it all out. " said jonghyun chuckling and Minji laughed kissing his cheek. "I love you oppa." She said softly and jonghyun smiled "I love you your the only girl that will ever hold my heart." He said affectately getting a giggle in response. She looked more confident now and waved him off running up back to the school. Jonghyun got back home just catching key getting ready for his first day of work. Key was pouting "I don't wanna go." He said making a face. "Oh key you promised you would. You have the skills you'll do great." Said jonghyun encouraging. "Oh I know I will I just don't want to." He clarified. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed him "see you when you get home." Said jonghyun. Onew came in making tea as he spoke with jonghyun. "Im glad to see you guys are doing well. I know Minji has finally forgiven key." Said onew and jonghyun nodded. "Are you sure you guys won't fight again?" Onew asked and jonghyun smiled "no relationship is perfect. Sure we'll have our ups and downs. But if we love each other the downs will only make us stronger. I truly believe that, and I know he loves me. Just as much as I love him. So even if we fight alot .. we'll always come back to one another like magnets." Said jonghyun softly drinking his tea.