Scream

Opposites attract
Key walked carefully a blind fold on his eyes but he trusted jonghyun who lead him. He felt jonghyun rub his back and a smile grew on his lips. Jonghyun paused kissing key letting him feel the pure love he had and key grabbed him wanting to make the kiss longer. Jonghyun slowly took off the blind fold and key screamed happily. They stood on the roof a table stood with candles lit. Rose petals were scattered everywhere. Lovely music played in the background and the piano and violin played in harmony. He went sitting down getting pushed into the table. Jonghyun removed the silver bowl that had a handle showing a lovely plate of sushi. "This is perfect jonghyun I just .. I don't understand why your doing it." Said key. Jonghyun smiled brightly pouring some wine in key's glass "well .. technically we haven't had our first date. And so I wanted it to be special and rememberable." Said jonghyun softly and key smiled at him brightly his cheeks glowing red. "How is your mom?" He asked and jonghyun looked down composing his expression. "She's still bedreden. They say its cancer .. and that its in both. They say for how bad its progressing they're afraid it'll grow into her lungs as well. Minji seems .. like she's preparing for the worse. And is becoming more clinging to me. She also .. has been calling me appa lately. And I do plan to be that for her .. im just stressed I don't think she can take loosing .. two parents so close together." Said jonghyun softly. "All I hear about is Minji ... but what about you jonghyun how are you handling this?" He asked. "I-its hard .. but I need to stay strong so I can carry Minji while she's down." Said jonghyun softly. Key got up hugging him rubbing his chest "i'll carry you both .. you know that right?" He asked jonghyun getting put on his lap. "The man carries the house so don't be concerned. I'll be fine key please .. relax or have you forgotten about this being a first date." Said jonghyun kissing him. When jonghyun pulled back he saw tears fill key's eyes "key?" He asked "your trying so hard not be sad. But it's okay to cry im here for you." Said key hugging him tightly "oh key .. prefer personal tears to be shed alone .. cry for both okay?" Asked jonghyun rubbing his back. When he calmed down they drank wine. Key took them to his house and jonghyun looked up at the the picture he drew key. It was key sitting with a lovely smile on his face. The lovely sun shone on him and a nice lake and dock seen was the background. He smiled lightly at it glad he hung it up. Key took his face in his hands kissing him forcing him onto his couch. "Whoa where is this coming from?" He asked as key shushed him before sitting on Jonghyun's lap kissing him not letting him escape. Jonghyun's phone went off in his back pocket making him jump and key groaned but let him answer. "Appa! Im scared there's a weird man in here." She whispered. Key got off Jonghyun's lap at his expression "Minji honey hide well umma and I will be home don't come out til I call you." Said jonghyun hearing her cry made him murderous "okay please hurry." She whispered and he raced out key's house. "What's wrong jonghyun why would she need to hide?!" Demanded key as he drove fast "some weird guy is in the house!" Said jonghyun worried and furious he was beating whoever it was to a pulp if she was so much as touched!" He yelled his fist balling up tightly. Key parked and jonghyun grabbed the nearest heavy object going into the house. He looked around viciously feeling crazed. Then he suddenly attacked at the sight of movement beating at the intruder. Key flipped on a light switch im shock gasping "jonghyun!" Key yelled seeing a knife lunged in his left side he held down a large man and when they turned him they gasped. He ripped off the strange mask seeing some strange curly haired male "how dare you come in my house! You have five seconds to state your business before I beat you!" Threatened jonghyun "wait wait! Im sorry man my boss said about this house was a good hit. But I found your mother and sister. I was about to leave because I couldn't find anything! " said the male noticing all the blood running down Jonghyun's side "come on relax your only putting stress on your side. " said the male and key carefully got the weak jonghyun off. Key began to cry freaking out "oh my god what do I do!" He said panicking. "Get Minji and take her out the back I don't want her to see me." He said softly having key sit him up. "What about you?" He asked "don't worry i'll call 411." He said getting kissed by key before he ran off. Jonghyun yawned oddly at ease and not understanding why. He called the ambulance and the women kept him talking til they came. The male that broke in was long gone and they put him on a stretcher. "What happened to jonghyun!" Screamed Minji staring at key's bloody shirt. "He's fine okay fine please don't worry." Said key trying to hold himself together. She chewed on her lip suffering in silence then watching the door waiting for her stupid smiling brother to come busting in. But after a hour she started rocking herself crying. "Oppa please don't leave me alone!" She cried out being held by key "shhhh it's okay he couldn't die he's to strong." He said softly. "You promise?" She asked and key nodded "let's sleep and we wake i'm sure we'll hear from him." Said key and she nodded sleeping in his arms. They jumped waking up when key's phone went off. He instantly answered breathing much easier and looking completely relaxed at hearing Jonghyun's lovely voice tell him he was fine. He let Minji have the phone and she cried happily looking beyond better. "Never scare us like that again!" Said Minji looking happy putting his laugh in speaker. "I cleaned the house, talked to mom to see if she was fine and she seems well enough come home you two." Said jonghyun before hanging up on them. When they got there they both attacked him bear hugging him. "Ouch guys watch my stitches." He told them and they eased up but kept on him for as long as he allowed.