III - The tard

Treacherous

TOP P.O.V

 

I was nearly tempted to bring my bearbrick number 22 here with me and smack it on this tard's head. Mind you, it has diamonds on its head which was actually a limited edition from Japan. BOOYAH! No one ever got that version but CHOI SEuNGHYUN.

But after having some thoughts about it.....No. I can't do that to my babies. I'd rather die.

I was then left there dumbfounded with my own actions. I didn't really think this tard would ever counter my decision to put him to jail. WHY DIDN'T IT CROSS MY MIND THAT I HAD TO AT LEAST HAVE A DECENT REASON WHY. Jeez, sometimes I can be surprisingly such an airhead.

The security team was just staring at me, waiting for some reasonable thoughts from the great Choi Seunghyun. DAMN IT I CAN'T POSSIBLY THEM THE TRUTH RIGHT?! My reputation! My pride and my dignity! I can picture them crumbling down if I'll speak out what really happened. OH GODS I THINK I'M GOING TO PEE FROM EMBARRASSMENT.

Plus here's the -hurting thing, I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THE WHOLE TRUTH'S ENOUGH TO PUT HIM TO JAIL. UGH.

 

"So? Any....progress up there?", the tard teasingly asked.

 

He was trying not to laugh. .

I swear my stares are starting to drill holes on his skull. He'll regret this ing day, I swear to all my ancestors. I'LL GIVE JUSTICE TO MY ABUSED PET DOWN THERE.

 

"Leave us.", I finally told them.

 

They didn't need any second reminder. They all rushed outside the room including all the applicants and the security team, leaving me and the tard alone. I can tell from his slouched body that he got relieved as my team got rid of his arms immediately. This .

 

"Don't push your luck, tard."

 

He dared to put a smug on his face. "Believe me, luck was never in my vocabulary."

 

I wanted to smash him to pieces right now. He looks the complete opposite of what I'm looking for in my Creative team. This tard looks like he hasn't bathed for ages.

I didn't realize I was staring at him for a time now when he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

 

"Excuse me but I believe I must go.", he confidently smiled at me.

 

OH. NOT SO FAST TARD.

I immediately dialled my assistant's number as a great plot came in my mind.

 

"Yes, sir?? Anything you need???"

 

"Oh yes. I want you fired."

 

"S-S-S-Sir....? But....Did I do something wrong...? Was I---"

 

But I wasn't listening. I was just smirking intently at the tard and I knew his glory days are over. Now it's time for sweet revenge.

 

"I have a new assistant now. Ciao."

------------------------

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

He is a heartless monster. Not only he fired innocent applicants earlier without even deliberating them closely, but he also fired his assistant for no apparent reason! Who in their right mind will do that?! THIS NUTCASE BULLY MUST BE ONE OF THE TOP TEN REASONS OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN KOREA!

After hanging up his huge phone, he looked at me with those intense eyes and said, "FOLLOW ME."

WOAH. I'm not that dumb to actually agree with his uninviting invitation. I know he is up to no good and I will be the victim. I was actually thinking of electric chair tortures and stuff but since we're in a fashion company, maybe he'll just get a sparkly belt and hung me to death. Yikes.

Of course I took a run for it. I was beginning to wonder why he didn't react when huge muscular guys got on my way. CRAP. OF COURSE THERE WILL BE BACK-UPS. What a nice plan, Kwon Jiyong!

They both grabbed me by my arms and carried me all the way inside the elevator, where the Big Bully was waiting. They closed the doors for us and I was left there, standing beside him, hopeless of any other escape plans. sigh

 

"What are you planning to do, huh?", I finally asked of him.

 

But he didn't care to answer. He was just smiling like a retard and he didn't even dare to look at me. Tch. This punk.

I watched him as he clicked on the 23rd floor. Then I remembered Seungri. Oh . He must be worried by now! I should at least give him a call.

When I brought out my handphone, the big bully quickly snatched it away from me.

 

"NO PHONES. You won't be getting any help, tard."

 

WHAT THE HECK?! IS HE SOME KIND OF A TEACHER WHO ITCHES ON CONFISCATING PHONES?! This punk surely knows how to annoy the crap out of me. He's making a big deal over that little incident I made! IT WAS NOT LIKE I GAINED PLEASURE SNEEZING OVER HIS !

 

"GIVE ME THAT, PUNK!", I warned him.

 

"Why would I? Are you the boss of me, huh?"

 

That's it. I stepped closer at his face, ready to spit some serious saliva. I've learned this confronting style back when I was still rebelling in my college days. My friends told me it looked cool and gangster-like. So I kind of use it everytime I'm into fights.

 

 

"You're such a girl. Over-reacting at something I didn't even intend to do"

 

Oh, that made him mad. I nearly wanted to retreat and run to wherever I can hide my sorry because he pinned me on the side and he was shooting his deadly glares again. . My gangster-like confrontation didn't work. Ugh

But of course, I stood there unaffected.

 

He scrunched his brows and gritted his teeth as he perfectly shook the sanity out of me. "Look. I don't care, okay? All I know is I won't stop until I won't get justice from what happened. AN IMPORTANT MAN LIKE ME CARRIES A HUGE REPUTATION and I won't let you and your ed up nose ruin it for me."

 

"THEN I WON'T TELL ANYONE! CAN'T WE GO ON TO OUR SEPARATE LIVES AND JUST FORGET ABOUT IT?!"

 

"I was planning to if you just didn't corner me earlier, tard."

 

OH C'MON! I was about to be jailed! I NEEDED TO HAVE SOME EXCUSE TO SAVE MY !

I just tried to calm myself down from further making any mistakes to this big bully. Something tells me that as long as I'm here in his territory, there's no way out.

 

"Will you stop calling me tard?! I am obviously not a retard and most importantly I DID NOT YOU."

 

I thought I cracked a good joke but he looked like he was going to puke. Woah, seriously. Doesn't this man have a sense of humor?

He then just massaged his temples and I'm telling you, his gaze just got deadlier this time. Jeez.

 

"You're insane.", he said.

 

"And you're lame."

 

"OH! I'M A LAME GENIUS, THANK YOU. I'll make sure you'll regret everything after I'll make you my own personal assistant.", he smirked.

 

------------------------------

 

TOP P.O.V

 

I thought I finally won over him. When I told him I planned to hire him as my assistant, his face was the perfect model for the show 'Pranked'. Uhuh. Seeing him gaping his mouth open with bulging eyes is as sweet as my favorite ice cream flavor. YUM.

I was too absorbed in the moment that I stuck my tongue out at him and gestured my hands on my cheeks like a kid would do when he did something naughty.

 

 

He looked rather frustrated. I was laughing my heart out, satisfied with his reaction.

 

 

"WHAT?! WHY????"

 

"Because I wanted to! That way, I can torture you each and everyday!"

 

"YOU....!!!"

 

He was about to punch me with his fragile hand but I took a step back quickly. I was just confused when it seemed like he can't make another step towards me.

 

"OH .", he cursed.

 

I looked to what's the problem and saw that his shoe was stuck on that dangling metal on the side. I burst out laughing as I felt like the heavens are helping me torturing this tard right here.

 

"Going anywhere?", I teased.

 

He tried to pull out his shoe but it won;t really come off. I was busily laughing when he actually managed to get unstucked and his skinny body flew right on me.

But just as the timing was never on my side, the elevator doors opened.

I saw Kang Daesung, my best friend, widening his eyes on us while I and the tard were awkwardly like.....hugging each other as our bodies were in contact.

HOLY CRAP.

 

"Seunghyun?!", Daesung cried out.

 

I tried wiggling this tard away from me but he grasped me tighter. WHAT THE .....?!

He then waved at the confused Daesung and made a peace sign.

 

 

"Oops. Sorry. We just finished making out."

 

IT'S OFFICIAL. HE WON'T MAKE IT OUT ALIVE.

 

-----------------------------------