IX - Seunghyun Needs the tard Back

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

"What are you doing here at this early hour?!"

 

Dami noona interrogated me as soon as I stepped foot on our creaking door. Though I knew she would eventually do that, I didn't actually prepare myself mentally for this. I still have no decent reason to why I left the office and for that, I knew she would kick me out anytime. Sigh

 

 

"I'm tired.", I just replied.

 

She raised her brow on me and she slowly made her way towards to where I was standing. Being the 'terminator' Dami noona I know, she seems pretty accurate to how she can turn on my shivers in my system. Gods. Remind me not to find a partner in life as horrible as her.

She then poked me on my chest, real hard that almost made me stumble.

 

"Don't fool me, Kwon Jiyong. I sense something terrible in you.", she gritted her teeth on me.

 

Why does my sister have incredible instincts like a dog's?! She's way too good in reading my mind. Or maybe....I'm just too obvious with me shaking and all.

Dang it. I think I just have to tell the truth.

 

"Fine. I quitted the job, okay? HAPPY??"

 

I knew that was a dumb question. She smacked me on my head with her murderous eyes switching on.

 

"ARE YOU NUTS?! YOU QUITTED THE JOB?? You weren't even fired?! BUT YOU QUITTED???!!! HA! Looks like I've got to smack you a lot of hella times before you actually USE YOUR MIND, huh???"

 

"I was going to get fired anyway! That CEO has loose screws! no! Rephrase that! HE NEVER HAD SCREWS!!!", I desperately gave her an excuse.

 

She massaged her temples as she tried to breathe in. Now, memorizing all her gestures, I knew she's trying to control her temper on me. But as I was hoping that she improved her skill of doing so, I was wrong.....again. I thought that she would smack me like she used to so I quickly pulled up my defenses.

 

 

But then, she hurriedly went upstairs, leaving me dumbfounded of her sudden walk-out. That's odd. She never walks away whenever we had fights. I was going to follow her but then, she came down carrying my bag with tons of my clothes in it.

OH GODS. She just lost it.

 

"I can never deal with any of your screw-ups ever again, Jiyong. I DON'T NEED AN EXTRA PAIN IN THE IN THIS HOUSE. Now, GET OUT!", she shouted at me as she threw my bag on my face. Ow.

 

She looked hella serious. I immediately crawled my way to her as I tried to grab her hands. But as determined as she is, she just brushed me off.

No. I can't give up them, NOT NOW!

 

"Wait! HEY! Are you insane?! I'm your family! The only one left! I promise I can find another job! I can still help you raise Jiwon! PLEASE, NOONA!!!"

 

"I told you not to screw that job! IT WAS A HUGE OFFER! Damn it, Jiyong! If only you kept your promises of regaining our family's status, I could have SOME reason to embrace you back! But what were you doing now??? YOU BLEW UP YOUR LAST CHANCE!!!"

 

"No! I can find another job! Just not in that hella company! They were just dragging me down!!!"

 

But she didn't listen. She pushed me away with all of her force and slammed the door shut as soon as I got out. I was trying to make her open up but I guess she made up her mind already. And there I was, looking like a complete idiot and pretty worthless.

I had no choice. I then walked away, hoping my noona would be able to forgive me (again). But for now, I think I'll work my out in finding a job better than that big bully offered.

 

-----------------

 

After the whole day of scanning decent jobs, I got nothing. Some small companies I've tried applying to told me the same things, that I didn't have the qualifications. Not even an assistant can fit me, they harshly said.

Wow. Now I'm starting to regret I ever gave up on that devil-ish, retarded, lunatic fashion company. But since my ego won't let me suffer that much, I just focused myself on believing at least ONE company would accept me despite of my background.

Seungri, who offered me his home (again), felt like he was always happy with the news that I got kicked out. Jeez, I told you this guy is totally into me! But of course, I'm kidding.

 

"Ohhh, I guess she knew about the incident you made in HIM then?", he asked as he settled our snacks on the table.

 

I lifelessly shook my head. "Nope. But she knew I quitted."

 

"Your noona's really something! She's as fierce as Sasha fierce!"

 

 

I looked at him with my stop-the-lame-joke stares and I'm glad he understood me. He just cleared his throat and munched the biscuits he prepared.

 

"But...hyung? Can I ask you something?", he finally blurted out.

 

"What?"

 

"Erm...in the office....there was this rumor about...."

 

"About what?!"

 

He looked at me and tried to avoid my stares again. He was doing this for hella seconds until I finally decided to cut the crap out of him. Jeez.

 

"Look, Seungri. Just tell me the damn thing."

 

"Well....they were talking about your....uhm, relationship with....Choi Seunghyun."

 

I almost choked down my food. I then hurriedly reached for my glass and drank it all down to ease the shock. NOW WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

 

"RELATIONSHIP?!!"

 

"Yeah! It was said you broke up with him in an important meeting. Everybody kept talking about that crap but I knew it was all a misunderstanding! Right, hyung???", he asked me with his yearning eyes.

 

HOLY SMOKES. People there are really nuts, aren't they? Me and that big bully?! I just made it up so that he could taste his own medicine! Not create something that will tore my reputation as MAN! Heck that was beyond hilarious!

 

"Of course it is! Let that bonehead Choi Seunghyun deal with all of those rumors. I'm outta there."

 

Seungri then rushed beside me, clinging his arms around mine.

 

"Assa! Really? I actually thought I'd lose you, hyung!!!!", he retorted as he pouted hard.

 

"YA! GET OFF ME!! JEEZ, you're such a gay!"

 

 

I tried to push him away from me but he kept still, clinging to my arms. Ugh. This panda seriously needs some girl to flirt with! I've been his rebound for a time now! Eek!

 

"No! I won't go! You've changed hyung! You were not as sweet as before!!!", he fakely sobbed.

 

 

"We were kids back then! We barely have big bulges those times! Jeez!"

 

"Ew hyung! You are so gross!"

 

I slapped him on his arm and tried to unclasp from his cheesiness.

 

"I'm not. I'm just mature!"

 

"No, hyung. That's not what you call, mature. It's being a ert. You're worse than me!"

 

He then started to run away like he's scared of me being a maniac or something. I laughed with his reaction, alright. Seungri never fails to make me happy with his dosage of being a nutcase.

So as a little gratitude, I just decided to play around as well.

 

"Come here, Seungri! Hyung wants to get a kiss from you!!!", I jogged as I .

 

He was now hiding his face under a pillow, which of course did not do good as his hiding place. "No! Stay away! You're gross!!!"

 

I more when I grabbed him by the waist and hugged him from behind. He just could not say no to my aegyo. *giggles*

 

 

"In the bedroom, now.", I whispered close to his ear.

 

He looked back at me with his horrified eyeballs and he started running away from me like a freak. I was laughing my out when he locked himself in his room while shouting, "NOOOO!!! I'M STILL A !!!!!".

 

--------------------------

 

TOP P.O.V

 

It's been three friggin' days since that plague that came close in destroying my career. That tragic incident caused by none other than the legendary tard of the year, KWON JIYONG. Believe me, I'm still having nightmares about it that I had to rearrange my bearbricks at home, surrounding my king-size bed to make sure I'm all guarded. Ugh. I hate being scared.

Fortunately, the board members were not that scarred as I was. They were in all good shape not to take everything seriously. Lee Chaerin, the ever-genius friend of mine, reasoned out that it was part of my presentation for the upcoming New York deal. And this time around, I'm glad they were satisfied with the excuse. The only problem is, my employees kept on talking about it behind my back that I started firing people.

Uhuh. I'm still the boss here. I don't take backstabbing as a part of my company. That's a big no-no.

 

"Seunghyun, you should learn how to control you temper. You've fired 7 important people, not to mention the 12 members of the maintenance team!", Chaerin reminded me again.

 

"I'm working on it, okay?"

 

 

"Well, work harder! Good thing there are willing applicants who are still attracted to work here. If only they knew that their boss is a complete haywire, they wouldn't even---"

 

I cut Chaerin off as I glared at her but heck, she was the only one who can withstand my deadly stares.

 

 

"Why? Am I not right?! Don't forget, YOU were the one who started this! It's right that you should take ALL the blame!", she exclaimed.

 

"ME? You were there when that tard barged in the meeting! I was barely doing something to him that day!!!"

 

She rolled her eyes on me and said, "But who provoked him to?! If not for your GENIUS tactics, he would not have done that! Imagine the shame I had to endure explaining to the board members that JIYONG is a part of your presentation! That it was just a some kind of a play, a new heck of a strategy for doing reports! GODS! It was beyond embarrassment!!!"

 

I sighed as I knew I can't win over her. I was really thankful for her for saving my out there but c'mon! It's not like it's my idea to blurt out that THE TARD AND I were really together?! UGH! Damn it! Just thinking about it gives me the creeps!

 

"Look, I was sorry okay?! But that doesn't mean I should take ALL the blame. The tard should suffer too! Hmp!", I slouched on my seat as I crossed my arms.

 

"You're such a baby, Seunghyun."

 

She then stood up and started to walk out from my office, when her handphone rang. She immediately answered it and seconds later, she was bulging her eyes out at me.

 

 

OKAY. What's happening now?

 

"Yes, I understand. Yes...yes. I'll....tell him then.", she said as she hung up her phone.

 

Chaerin then rushed back to my table, massaging her forehead real hard.

 

"Seunghyun, I think you'd have to reinstate Jiyong as your assistant.", she nervously announced.

 

"WHAT?! HECK NO!!!"

 

She slammed her hands down my table, with her murderous glares melting my system. Oh no. Here comes Chaerin the baddest female.

 

"Listen to me, SEUNGHYUN. The board members are asking for him to be summoned. They said he will be the key to our New York deal. SO YOU BETTER FIND HIM AND BRING HIM HERE, do you hear me?!", she gritted her teeth like a wolf can do.

 

I managed to gulp down my own saliva before answering.

 

"How can he be the KEY to our deal?! He's just a penniless ex-assistant!"

 

"They said they managed to find out the edge of the New Yorkers. They were in it for the potential models who could possibly be perfect for the genre they will give to us!"

 

"How did they know it was him?! The information regarding the deal is just to be---"

 

"Silly! Of course it was leaked to them! They said the genre was UNI! And the board members think that Jiyong....fits the bill!", she excitedly cheered.

 

WHAT?! Uni??? We're fighting our lives for their UNI deal??? Why are they even interested with clothes fitted for both male and female?? Gods, Americans are really unpredictable, aren't they?!

 

"No, no, no. Whatever the genre is, we are not TAGGING THAT TARD ALONG!"

 

"YES. WE. ARE.", she shouted.

 

"NO. WE'RE. NOT!"

 

Rolling her eyes on me again, she just rushed out with her heels banging the floor. But before she can even slam the door behind her, she calmed herself down and faced me.

 

 

"If you really want to get your reputation back and to win that New York deal, you better step up your game Seunghyun. I swear, if you won't do it....then I WILL."

 

Right then, she closed my door as loudly as she can. Ugh my pitiful eardrums!!!

 

 

------------------------------------