XIV - Jiyong's Pregnant?

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

"Hyung, your Polaroid shots are amazeballs. Maybe we should just use Polaroid instead?", Seungri commented as he was scanning my pictures.

 

Since we're on a day-off, Seungri and I decided to work on with my problems about work. As poor as I was doing with posing and stuff, the staff are slowly losing hope that I will be able to pull off this damn photoshoot. I nearly wanted to give up but heck, those old-aged board members insisted that I should do it. I mean, what's so special about me? I'm just a regular jobless man who got an expertise with ruining other people's lives.

 

I massaged my temples as I tried formulating a conclusion. "No, Seungri. I'm not allergic with cameras, you dumbo."

 

He raised his brow on me, detecting some weirdness with what I said. "Don't tell me you're still NOT USED with the set? We've been trying to work with you for two days, hyung! Chaerin sajangnim isn't happy with your performance anymore! She'll totally lose it anytime!"

 

"Don't you think I didn't know that?! I'm trying to figure out the problem here, okay!"

 

"Well, maybe we'll conduct the photoshoot here then. I'll call Chaerin sajangnim right away!"

 

But I wasn't listening. I was so engrossed with my thoughts that I didn't notice I was thinking out loud enough for the panda to hear.

 

"Who? Who's Big Bully???", I heard him ask.

 

Oh crap.

Is it really him? IS HE THE ING PROBLEM???

 

I played with my fingers for a while, when just then a lightbulb pop out from my pea-sized brain.

I ran to Seungri's computer and searched for a picture of the Big Bully. I was busy scrolling down the page when Seungri nudged me on my shoulders.

 

"YA! Hyung! Is this really the right time for you to surf about our boss?! Jeez, you're so random!", he said as he scratched his head.

 

 Although he kept on bombarding me with tons of questions to why I had to do this now, I just dismissed his thoughts every time. Well, I have to find out for myself first, right?

After printing the hideous face of Big Bully, I handed it to Seungri with his completely dumbfounded face. Sigh

 

"YA, HYUNG! Is this even a joke?! Why do you want this anyway?? We have tons of pictures of Choi Seunghyun in the office! We could just sneak out some---"

 

"Shut up and put it on your face.", I commanded him.

 

His mouth then fell off at instant.

 

"WHAT? WHY---"

 

"Just do it. Just stand there while I practice my poses here on the couch, okay?!"

 

As gullible as he is, he just put on the photo in front of his face. Maybe he knew arguing with me won't get him anywhere so he just obliged. I then did my part of pretending to pose around while I was conscious with the fact that some Choi Seunghyun is just standing near me.

 

"Hyung? Should I take this off now??", Seungri asked.

 

"No. Wait."

 

FOCUS JIYONG. JUST STRIKE A DAMN POSE LIKE WHAT YOU DID EARLIER WITH THE POLAROID THINGY.

 

.....

....

....

 

HIS EYES.

 

....

.....

....

 

OH NO NO, FOCUS YOU IDIOT. HE'S JUST A PICTURE, HE'S NOT REAL!!!

 

.....

.....

.....

 

THOSE....SCARY....MAGNETIC....ING....EYES....

 

"HYUNG!!!"

 

My consciousness slapped me away from that nightmare when I heard Seungri call me. He finally took off his mask while I just sat there on the couch, totally drained out.

 

"Hyung! What's the problem?? You looked like you've seen a ghost! It's like you were back on that photoshoot----OH."

 

He gasped as I knew he finally got what I was thinking too. I just lied down on the couch, burying my face with his huge pillow. OH CRAPPY CRAP THIS IS NOT GOOD. WHY?!!!

I felt that Seungri was shaking me off, trying to wake me up from my insanity.

 

"Ya, Hyung. There's nothing to be shy of, really.", he tried comforting me.

 

"NOTHING TO BE SHY OF?! I have this BIGBULLY PHOBIA AND DAMN I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!"

 

"Aww. That's really cute of you. Don't worry, I'll just stand on the corner and NOT do the photoshoot for you.", he said with a very goosebump-worthy tone.

 

I swear I almost thrown up at his face when I looked at him with those puppy-dog eyes. IT ISN'T CUTE AT ALL I TELL YOU, ESPECIALLY IF HE'S USING IT IN A VERY WRONG WAY, IN A VERY WRONG TIME.

 

"What the are you talking about, huh?", I asked him as I spanked the pillow on his face.

 

"AISH! HYUNG! I told you, there's nothing wrong in admitting that YOU NEED ME TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU! Geez."

 

I bulged my eyeballs at him. "Wha---NEED YOU?!"

 

"Yeah! Didn't you realize that earlier when you actually covered up my face and you can't concentrate?! So maybe I should stop hiding behind the camera and watch you instead!", he desperately explained.

 

OH THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING. I was beyond dumbfounded, I tell you. But since he was quite serious with his make-believe conclusion, I tried hard to breathe some air and put some meat in his airhead.

 

"Look, Seungri. IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, OKAY. Whatever you're thinking, IT'S WRONG. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

 

He was scrunching his eyebrows so hard that it's hard to tell whether he's getting what I said or...he's too embarrassed by what he just told me.

 

"B-b-but...then what's the problem?!"

 

Okay, that I can't tell. I just stood up from where I was sitting and went straight to his room. Before he can even harass me with his pointless questions, I locked the door as soon as I got in.

On cue.

5......4.....3....2....1.

 

"HYUNG!!!", I heard his loud cries while knocking on the door.

 

See. I knew he was going to haunt me.

 

-------------------

TOP. P.O.V

 

" I am seriously losing it, Seunghyun. If that skinny, bonehead guy doesn't pose well tomorrow, I swear I'll make him regret he ever knew me.", Chaerin sermoned as she was going back and forth across my office. Sigh

 

I knew better than to actually in and give my opinion. Once Chaerin is completely engrossed with her sermons, nothing can ever stop her. I learned that the hard way, okay.

 

"Aren't you EVEN concerned about it?!", I heard her tapped down my desk.

 

 

"of course I am.", I nonchalantly told her.

 

"THEN WHY ARE YOU PLAYING STATUES THERE?! GO AND KICK HIS !", she exasperated as those eyes were about to be a new record for Guiness's Most Bulged Eyes of a Woman in her 20s.

 

"Excuse me? You were the one who told me to take it easy on him."

 

"I KNOW! But heck, he isn't doing anything good anymore! SERIOUSLY, you need to shake him up or else I'll do it myself!"

 

And with her last 'taunting' words, she slumped her heels so loud out of my office. Ugh. Talk about office dilemmas. As much as I don't want to strangle myself with the tard anymore, Chaerin isn't really going to forgive me if I wouldn't make a move. Honestly, if this wasn't for the New York deal, I wouldn't even care if that Kwon Jiyong would fail in modelling our clothes. He's not even worth taking a photo for pete's sake.

I massaged my temples as I think of a solution to our tard-related problem. It would be just easy if we would hire a professional model but the board insisted that they see some kind of 'charm' with Jiyong that they didn't even see in others before. Pfft. What do they know?! They're just bunch of oldies financing for my company. Ugh.

I scanned the sketches of clothes my team has finalized for the deal. It was competitively a piece of art, of course. All the alterations and modifications on the little details were checked by none other than yours truly. I made sure these pieces of fabric will crush that Kiko's skinny body apart. HA.

Just then, my handphone rang.

 

"A number?"

 

Without any hesitation, I answered it immediately thinking it was an emergency or something.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ya, Big Bully."

 

I think my gooseflesh activated at all instant when I heard his voice. Oh crap, what does he want now?

 

"How did you---"

 

Annoyingly, he cut me off. "Where are you?", he asked.

 

"Office, duh."

 

I then heard a deep sigh from him. Seriously, what's he up to?

 

"Meet me at the lobby, pronto."

 

 

"WHAT?! YOU DARE COMMAND ME, YOU LITTLE ING----"

 

"Look, if you want your stupid photoshoot successful then just come here. I'm hanging up!"

 

And he did.

For Pete's ing sake, that tard is surely making my neurons go berserk. How can he even have the guts to call me and make me go after him?! As much as I wanted to slap it in his face that I'M THE BOSS here, I just can't stop thinking about what he said though. What did he mean that if I want my photoshoot successful?

IS HE THREATENING ME RIGHT NOW?!

OH NO. You just don't do that to me. NOT TO ME.

I called on my secretary and told her what should I have done a long time ago, as THE BOSS of the company. Play time's over, tard.

 

"Gather all the staff. We'll have replanning for our New York deal project. FAST."

 

--------------------

 

"I told you we'll meet at the lobby.", the tard suddenly barged in as I summoned him.

 

I didn't even care to explain for myself. I just flipped through the pages of our minutes from the meeting, that my secretary desperately finalized for me in just a matter of a few minutes.

 

"And how could you let me wait for an hour there?! I though you----"

 

I cut him off by waving by hand at him. Seriously, this guy has some huge balls talking to me like that. No wonder I still call him tard, hmp.

Tapping down the papers on my table, I looked at him directly with one thing circling on my mind.

 

"I know I'm handsome.", I started off.

 

His face immediately morphed into a sour, worth-slapping face. Geez. Doesn't he know how introductions should be made first?

I then stood from my desk and started to walk around.

 

"I know my aura eats off your entire nothingness. I know just the way I stand up can make you crawl beneath your bed. And I know that my stares can send shocks enough for you to wobble like a jelly. PLUS, I KNOW TOO that----"

 

"YA!", he suddenly cut me off.

 

I raised a brow on him, trying to figure out how he reacted.

 

"What the hell are you talking about? Did you just ask for me to let me hear your SUPER LAME speech?!", he scoffed as he formed that unibrow again.

 

I just rolled my eyes and decided to get to my point. I took a seat at the edge of my desk, putting my hands on my pockets. Right after then, I focused my sight at the tard.

 

"What?!", he annoyingly said.

 

But I didn't answer. Instead, I just refocused my eyes on him like I was trying to fit puzzle pieces on his confused face.

Then I noticed an interesting thing. He was trying not to lock eyes with me as he strolled his eyeballs to who-knows-where.

BINGO.

 

"Is this the reason why you can't focus on your photoshoot?", I immediately blurted out.

 

------------------------------

 

Jiyong POV

 

I think I needed an earwax cleaner just to make sure I heard him right. Maybe I can start ordering hundreds of them RIGHT NOW, because I'm seriouly caught off-guard there.

I was trying not to be obvious of course but damn, his words just struck to me.

 

"How...how did you...?", was all I said.

 

"Your bedmate told me you were bothered to how I always see your performance during photoshoots. It's just funny to how someone like you made from pure balls managed to even have a weakness around me.", he disgustingly smirked at me.

 

Damn that Seungri. I will surely shred him to pieces later. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have said it out aloud.

I needed to think fast. I tried countering what he just said by keeping my cool. Yes, Jiyong. Play it like he does.

 

"I just don't want your reeking presence around. You're pretty much the blue in blue cheese, you know. I'm the cheese, and I'm perfect without you, oozing out your bad smell on me.", I tried explaining.

 

"But isn't blue cheese yummier?", he irritatingly countered.

 

"NO. Cos it tastes like garbage."

 

He rubbed his chin like he was trying hard to analyze my simple analogy. Seriously, he doesn't have to! It was just my damn excuse! WHY IS HE SO DUMB?!

 

"I don't taste like garbage. I taste like Prada. HOW do you even know what I taste like? HAVE YOU TASTED ME?"

 

What the .

I was just pissed to how stupid he can be at times. And he chose to be one when we're having the most embarrassing conversation at this moment, making it EXTRA EMBARRASSING. Now tell me, WHY?!

 

"THAT IS NOT THE POINT HERE, OKAY?! I was just telling you to how you're such a ing distraction to me! CAN'T YOUR MIND ABSORB THAT?!"

 

I could tell he was taken aback with my explosion but I was as confused as he smiled again and went back to his seat.

 

"Fine. I'll work on other stuff while you shoot."

 

"What...?"

 

"Isn't that what you want? Plus I'll be busy on other meetings with the board. I'll let Chaerin take care of you and your business."

 

Woah. That was easy. I was honestly planning to bribe him or something earlier just to kick his out of our set. I didn't know he could be such a cool guy with these stuff.

I guess I panicked too hard, then.

 

"Oh...kay. Uhm...laters."

 

"YA, wait.", he called again.

 

I honestly don't want to look back. I was actually expecting a "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED" face on him and my ego wouldn't take it if I would fall for his tricks again. NO. NOT EVER.

 

"YA, KWON JIYONG."

 

K--Kwon...Jiyong?? Did he just call me by my TRUE NAME?

 

"YA!"

 

Okay, I didn't even think twice of looking at him this time.

 

"Are you going home already?", he asked.

 

I just nodded.

He then stood up but this time, he grabbed his things and turned off his lamp.

 

"Come with me."

 

--------------

 

He actually led me to the basement where his luxurious car was hiding. Oh it was a sight I tell you. Like his master, its aura kept on shouting like, "I'LL KILL YOU ALIVE IF YOU STARE MORE." Yikes.

But by then, I was more stunned by that one word that pierced through my entire being.

 

"Did I hear you just right? You what??", I tried clearing up again.

 

Although he kept on rolling his eyes on me, he was surprisingly just letting me in control here by repeating what he said. Woah, this is so not Seunghyun the Big Bully.

 

"I said, these were your clothes when I've put you up in jail. Don't worry, I've had them dry-cleaned as well. And, I'm apologizing for what happened.", he recited as if everything is just scripted.

 

Of course I would not buy it. He's just too cunning and full of tricks with that deceiving face.

 

"Yeah right. If I know, you've stuck up gazillions of crawling bacteria to haunt me even in my sleep. Hell yeah, you're sorry.", I sarcastically countered him.

 

I was just surprised when he closed the door of his car with a bang and that made me jump alright. He then snatched the clothes from me, which was of course, VERY LIKE SEUNGHYUN THE BIG BULLY.

 

"Look, if you can't feel even an inch of my sincerity then go. The least thing I expected you to do is to not take me seriously. Geez.", he complained with those determined eyes.

 

Ha. Look who's talking. I wanted to laugh off if not for his bitter expression.

 

", huh? I guess you finally tasted your own medicine.", I countered him for the nth time this day.

 

I've successfully put a smug on my face on him as a sign of my victory with today's debate. He just looked at me like he was processing what I told him, then he slumped on the side of his car, reclining his head backwards.

 

"This won't work out unless WE work this out. I had to at least try for my company, you know. If we won't get this deal, just think of those hundreds of employees depending on me to feed their families. Then you'll know how heavy are things on my shoulder right now.", he said as he was still looking at the ceiling.

 

To tell you the truth, that kind of pinched my heart all right. Not only with the fact that many families would be badly affected but also with that annoying, little thing when I knew deep inside that Seunghyun does care for others.

That made me more guilty about always thinking bad stuff on him. Am I really the villain here? Ugh, gods. I hate this kind of feeling.

 

"Geez. Don't be such a wimp. It's fine with me now, okay? Stop acting creepy.", I straightforwardly told him.

 

Lifting his head up, he smirked at me with those magnetic eyes again. WOAH WOAH WOAH. Stop right there you maniac eyeballs, get away from me!

 

"Tch. Real men knows how to admit mistakes.", he funnily gestured as he slapped his chest hard like Tarzan would do.

 

"Whatevs. I'll go ahead."

 

I already turned my back on him when seconds later he called me again. But this time, he grabbed me by my wrist, making me face him again.

WHAT THE...

 

"I know you'll walk. Ride in.", he said.

 

I wiggled panicky, freeing my wrist from his grasp. Since my brain isn't functioning well again because of these stupid creeps, I just walked out, ignoring the Big Bully.

 

"YA!", he called again.

 

DO NOT LOOK BACK, JIYONG. HELL NO.

I then heard footsteps until Seunghyun was finally in front of me.

 

"I insist. Since we're beginning anew, I'll take you for a ride home."

 

I scratched my head hard, implying that I DON'T REALLY NEED ONE OF HIS SERVICES NOW. "Ya, Seunghyun. Go back to your work, it's fine."

 

But as he was really persistent, he spread out his longs arms, blocking me from walking any further.

 

"YA! Get off, I can walk. I don't need a chaperone for Pete's sake!!!", I tried emphasizing my frustration.

 

He then made this horrifying baby face whose completely annoyed by something. "If you won't acccept my offer, I'LL CRASH INTO THE BOARD MEETING AND TELL THEM I GOT YOU PREGNANT."

 

WHAT. THE. .

Holy bejeezus he is crazy!