IV - Playtime

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I could have cursed every gods possible if not for my great thinking. My ego was stepped on easily by this big bully when he decided to make me his PERSONAL ASSISTANT (which I think will be of inhumane torture to me) and by setting my shoe trapped on this ty metal crap. Although I've always felt vulnerable every time my Dami noona throws our porcelain plates on me, I've never felt this hopeless.

I told you. This big bully has some magnetic pull that can seriously bring my lifeline down.

 

"Going anywhere?", he teased.

 

DAMN IT SHOE.

I was trying not to completely ruin my only pair of rubber shoes while I was struggling to get it off the crap. Plus, I can actually hear the big bully laughing his off while watching at my misery, but heck I didn't care. I just don't want to look any sillier so I tried keeping my calm.

When I got unstucked, I accidentally pulled myself off a bit stronger. So I ended up landing on the big bully's body and unfortunately, the elevator doors swung open at the same time. The man outside looked beyond mortified as he saw us in a very WRONG position. If I was a girl, it could've looked cheesy but heck both of us have .

 

"Seunghyun?!", the -eyed man exclaimed.

 

OH. So his name was Seunghyun. Just when I was about to clear things up, my brain ticked like a bulb just lit up. A revenge plan suddenly formulated inside me and I knew I still have the ace.....for now. So I hugged the big bully tighter and closer to my body, leaving him confused as hell.

HA. LET'S SEE WHO'S THE BOSS NOW.

I then waved at the man and made Korea's signature pose, the peace sign.

 

"Oops. Sorry. We just finished making out."

 

I put a smug on my brilliant face and I almost wanted to burst out laughing as I saw them both bulging their eyes out. But as expected, this big bully pushed me aside with disgust written over his face and he immediately got off the elevator. Right there, I knew I just had to celebrate my victory with my evil laugh.

 

I can tell that the man was also trying not to laugh with me. "You just what?"

 

" off, Daesung. THAT TARD HAS LOOSE SCREWS!", he pointed at me like a big baby.

 

"Then I guess it's official, huh? I AM YOUR TARD."

 

I winked at him like a e would do and heck he went nuts. He was all over the hallway, shouting like a madman while scratching his head as if he wanted to cut it off. That was my chance of escape. I hurriedly clicked the G button and I made one last crazy antic to this confused -eyed man.

I did my signature dance, where I wiggled my body from left to right as I put my hands up and brush my hair off.

 

 

Good thing the elevator doors closed before that man ever question me of being an ex-mental patient.

 

------------------------------------

TOP P.O.V

 

"I TOLD YOU TO GET ME MY RED WINE!!!", I shouted on my assistant through my phone.

 

I loosened my necktie as I tried cooling down my temper. I swear, I nearly wanted to just kill myself out of embarrassment as that tard made his little act back there. As crazy and lunatic he is, I think I'm slowly losing my screws too. I just can't think of anything right now.

 

"WOAH there, Seunghyunie. Can you just calm down?"

 

As much as Daesung was trying to help me cope up with the matter, heck he wasn't even helping. He was trying not to laugh all along and he was giving me this teasing looks as if I was guilty of something! DAMN IT.

 

"I swear I'll slit your throat on broadcast if you won't stop."

 

"Jeez, no need to be sensitive! It was just really funny!", he resumed laughing again.

 

I stood up from my seat and slammed my table with my hands.

 

"FUNNY?! THAT GUY WAS A COMPLETE MESS! FIRST MY AND NOW MAKING OUT?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S LEGAL TO LET HIM OUT IN THIS NORMAL WORLD!"

 

"Wait, your....?"

 

Then Daesung burst out laughing again.

OH . I was left there dumbfounded of what I just blurted out.

 

"Don't tell me....you really DID it with him?!", Daesung nearly fainted on my precious floor.

 

 

UGH. That's it. I'm really going to end his career tomorrow.

As I was about to let out my rage to this clown, my assistant then came rushing inside my office with a bottle of wine and a glass in his other hand.

 

"S-S-S-Sir....here you are...."

 

He almost tripped down to the rolling Daesung on the floor but I was relieved when he just jumped over him and handed me my wine like his life depended on it.

I just didn't bother to the chaos in front of me as I sipped down the warm liquid straight to my system. Sigh. Wine never fails to disappoint me. This is all I needed.

 

"Uhm....Sir...?", my assistant called out.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Am I....hired again?"

 

I raised my brow on him with confusion. It was seconds later when it dawned on me that I fired him just awhile ago. Crap.

 

"No. Get out."

 

I can't let him be hired again. That will just take my pride away and hell, I have a record of constantly firing people. I never beg them back to me. THAT'S A BIG NO-NO.

When Daesung finished entertaining himself, he stood up and gasped for air as he walked towards me. He also took a sip from my glass and started composing his self.

 

"I'm sorry. I'll stop. It's just----"

 

"Say funny one more time and I'll disown you and your sorry ."

 

He raised his hands up as if he's surrending. But he did it a retarded-ahjumma way. JEEZ.

 

 

I almost wanted to spank him.

 

"Okay! Okay! But who's that guy anyway?"

 

"Who guy?"

 

"Your tard!"

 

 

He almost spat the liquid from his wine. WHAT NOW?

 

"YA!! Why are you smirking?! Jeez. I didn't know he's that good in bed."

 

I REALLY spanked him on his head. HARD.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING OKAY?! I was just plotting my revenge on that tard, that's why."

 

"Pfft. Revenge? But...why?"

 

I smirked as I formulated my series of torture for him. So he likes to play, huh? THEN I'LL GIVE ONE.

NO, I MEAN SEVERAL.

 

"He owes me BIGTIME. And I'll make him pay for it."

 

--------------------------

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I didn't even look back while I ran away from hell. I mean...that HIM building. It was like I was being haunted by that big bully with his portraits hanging in every floor. It really gave me the creeps.

When I got out, I immediately walked my way towards Seungri's apartment. It was kilometers away but since I'm used to walking, it wasn't really a problem to me.

After half an hour, I got to his apartment and heard him sobbing his heart out. Oh crap. I knew this would happen.

He then saw me opening up his front door and he hurried his way towards me with tons of tissue around the house.

 

"YA, HYUNG!!! WHERE WERE YOU?! WERE YOU IN JAIL?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

 

 

Jeez. He's such a crybaby. But I knew better than to just ignore him.

 

"I'm fine now. Seriously, there's no need to cry.", I tried patting his shoulder.

 

"But...but, that was so scary! He was glaring at you and I didn't know why! I WANTED TO HELP YOU!!!!"

 

He blew more on the tissue and threw it on the side. Although I can see legit tears, I don't know why I can't pity him that much. He's really just over-reacting. Jeez.

 

"It's all fine. They've just mistaken me for someone else."

 

It's like there was a switch on his body somewhere when he stopped sobbing and looked at me with twinkling eyes.

 

"Promise?", he raised his pinky as he sniffed on his last tissue.

 

I sighed with the ridiculousness. But I just took his pinky with mine and intertwined it like we used to.

 

"Promise."

-----------------------

(Few days later.....)

 

It was late in the evening when Seungri the television to watch his favorite show. I was in the kitchen washing the plates we used while I was waiting a call from the agency I applied to earlier. They said they needed a delivery boy and of course, I took the opportunity immediately. Since I quitted college, the ranges of job I can apply for is just thinly limited.

 

"Ya, hyung! This guy is really funny. Look!", Seungri called out.

 

I took a peek to where I was standing and saw a familiar face on the screen.

WAIT A MINUTE.....I think I saw that guy before....

I hurriedly went beside Seungri and I knew I wasn't mistaken. IT WAS THAT -EYED GUY!

 

"Hyung? Why??"

 

"Who's he?"

 

"Who? Kang Daesung? You don't know him?!", he gasped as if it's a crime not knowing that guy.

 

"I live in a cave and I kill people to survive. Now, spill it out.", I answered sarcastically.

 

But as a sweet and dumb guy as he is, he just smiled at me. Eek.

 

 

"He's a great comedian and a balladeer! He's also famous in Japan you know."

 

"Oh. Any connections with Choi Seunghyun??"

 

He looked at me with investigative eyes as he scratched his chin. After some thinking, he snapped his fingers and came closer to me.

 

"Ah! Yes! He's his bestfriend! How did you know that??"

 

HA. BEST FRIEND? That's why he was being hysterical when I put up an inside joke with him.

 

"Nothing. I just knew----"

 

Then my phone rang.

I had to race towards the kitchen where I left it and I didn't even bother to look who was calling. I immediately answered it with high hopes of finally getting a decent job.

 

"YOBOSEO?!"

 

I heard a lady's voice but the ing tv was so loud. So I strode towards the panda and spanked his nape.

 

"OUCH!"

 

I then mouthed to him that he'd better turn down the volume of that damn tv and fortunately, he understood me.

 

"YOBOSEO?! I'm sorry, but what was it again???"

 

"GET YOUR DAMN HERE RIGHT NOW, KWON JIYONG!"

 

I thought I was going to melt in a puddle as I heard Dami noona's voice. She sure knows how to send shivers down to my spine. Ugh

 

---------------------------

TOP P.O.V

 

Fortunately, I have a lot of reserved assistants. I just hired the next one for my temporary use as I hunt down that tard. I told you I'll be his worst nightmare by being my personal assistant. I'll make sure he'll experience extraordinary pain from THE CHOI SEUNGHYUN.

I'm currently inside my limo, eyeing on that little shack my secretary brought me to.

 

"Are you sure that's his address?", I asked her.

 

My secretary, Lee Chaerin, was my dongsaeng ever since I attended college in the States. I asked her to help me up with my dream to establish a fashion company and she gladly accepted my offer. She was actually like my co-owner, but as humble as she is, she's just happy to help me up with the business.

But don't get me wrong. We're not together. She has a boyfriend, Teddy hyung.

 

"I've traced all in the information regarding him and it's all on this folder. What's with him, anyway?", she calmly asked.

 

"Let's just say he's going to pay his debts."

 

I can say she's a bit confused as I put a smug on my face.

 

"Debts?! Since when did you personally chase for someone who owes you money???"

 

 

"Tch. Since HE came along. And it's not about money. IT'S ABOUT PRIDE!"

 

"Whatever."

 

When I looked back at her, she was just munching up the cookies I bought for myself. ARGH THIS WRETCHED GIRL!

 

 

"YAAAA!!!! THAT'S MINE!!!! SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!!!!", I panted as I grabbed her by her shoulders.

 

She was already choking when she pushed me back for some air. Heck I didn't care! UGH! SHE KNOWS HOW SELFISH I AM WITH MY SWEET TREATS!!!

 

"FINE FINE! JEEZ! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!"

 

"NO BUT I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU EAT MY COOKIES AGAIN!"

 

She just rolled her eyes on me like she used to and threw me my bag of cookies. It almost dropped on the floor but luckily, I was fast enough to save it. I then threw her my murderous stares but she was already looking to somewhere else.

Chaerin gasped as she pointed out hysterically. WHAT NOW?

When I looked to where she was looking out, I knew it was the tard.

 

"OMO! OMO! THAT'S HIM, RIGHT?!"

 

I smirked as I opened up the door and stepped outside.

 

"It's playtime."

 

-----------------------------