V - Hell At Last

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

It was my first time borrowing money from Seungri as I took a bus home. Though I am always broke, I make sure I won't borrow any amount of money from anyone. Dami noona had her own experiences from loan sharks and that was enough for me to handle. I can't take any pain in the anymore.

I panted as I gasped for air when I ran towards our house. What was about it this time??? Did the utility bills expire already? I knew I had two more weeks to pay them off! or....Did Jiwon got into trouble again?! or maybe THE SUPPLY OF RICE I BOUGHT for them was already empty?! Oh gods. She's really gonna kill me!

When I got there, I saw Dami noona preparing coffee on our small table. I was about to ask her what's wrong when a man caught my attention. He was sitting there on our ragged couch with his back facing me.

 

 

I was scrunching my brows as I've been browsing in my head to who could it be. I was thinking of a loan shark but he was sitting too straightly like an elegant man would do. And I swear, loan sharks are nothing but a gang of pigsters. They're just hungry for money like that.

Dami noona then saw me standing by our door and she almost gave me hella creeps when she smiled sweetly at me.

 

 

HOLY CRAP. Has she been possessed?!

I stood there, motionless as she jogged towards me with a smile never leaving her face. Oh gods. Please tell me I'm dreaming. SHE WOULD NEVER SMILE AT ME.

 

"Oh there's our Jiyongie!!!"

 

Now she's smiling like a e. WHAT THE ?! And what's with the 'Jiyongie'?! I think.... I'm about to throw up.

She was still holding unto my arm and held me tighter as I tried opening my mouth. She then dragged me to this man on the couch and I thought I was going to faint big time.

 

"A kind-hearted man right here wants you in his company!!!", she squeaked.

 

HOLY MOTHER OF BIG BULLIES. It's him! It's Choi Seunghyun!!!

How the heck did he find my house?!

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kwon Jiyong. I believe we have met before.", he bowed at me courteously.

 

I wanted to run and hide for my precious life but Dami noona was still smiling at me like she wanted me to bow down at him too. Crap. I AM IN DEEP .

 

"Uhm, hello there."

 

Noona then pinched me on my arm.

 

"OW!!!"

 

But she didn't bother me at all and she just smiled at the big bully like there was nothing wrong.

 

"Jiyongie, I think you two should talk about THE JOB OFFERING he's telling me!", she started the conversation again. Ugh

 

This Choi Seunghyun smiled at me and took his seat after. Dami noona then pushed me beside him while she hurried to get the cup of coffee she was preparing.

I took the chance to glare at the big bully and tried to spill out the beans from him.

 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", I whispered furiously at him.

 

"You badly needed a job right? And your sister right there agrees with me. Besides, you never got the chance to work at ANY COMPANIES, right?", he winked at me.

 

I was grasping my pants real tight. I honestly wanted to punch his bully face for creating such a chaos in my own home! WHAT THE HECK DOES HE WANT FROM ME?! Is he that sensitive that he can't get over what happened???

GODS THAT WAS AGES AGO!

Dami noona then gave him his coffee and she sat in front of us using our stool. She was just annoyingly smiling at the big bully while she kept on glaring at me if she had the chance to do so.

Ugh.

 

"So. Then I guess it's settled!", Seunghyun announced.

 

Panic rose over my body.

 

"WHAT?! NO! YOU'RE INSANE!"

 

I regretted I shouted my thoughts unconsciously. . . .

Dami noona was now shooting daggers at me. Oh gods.

 

"Excuse me?", the big bully acted like he's all innocent.

 

I was sweating like crazy as my tongue was tied at the moment. I knew my noona will kill me after this. OH CRAP.

She then excused ourselves from the big bully and dragged me by my ear to the kitchen.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!", she gritted her teeth on me.

 

I scratched my head as I think of any decent reason to why I should not accept his offer. She would SERIOUSLY dig my grave for me if she knew I messed up with the CEO slash FOUNDER of HIM, Korea's next top fashion brand.

OH MY GOD. Imagining it just makes me want to commit suicide.

 

"YA! I'M ASKING YOU!!!!", she shouted louder this time.

 

"I just don't....want. Jeez. What if he's a loan shark or something?! THAT GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE HE'S HUNGRY FOR MONEY! Please don't give me in to him!!!!", I almost begged down on my knees.

 

She just spanked me on my head. UGH I knew she won't buy my alibi.

 

"What the are you talking about?! Didn't you think I know him??? HE'S CHOI SEUNGHYUN! THE CEO HIMSELF TURNED UP HERE TO BEG YOU FOR A JOB! Though I don't know why, heck I don't care! JUST GET THE ING JOB!"

 

 

I threw her my last alas. I USED MY AEGYO I rarely used these days as I pouted and frowned at her, begging for understanding. I also grabbed her ankle and didn't care if I looked stupid asking for mercy.

 

"NOONA!!! PLEASE SPARE ME THIS TIME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. IT WILL BE THE END OF ME IF YOU GAVE ME IN!!!!", I cried.

 

She kicked me forcefully that I ended up jerking on the side. Ouch.

 

"GET UP THERE AND FACE THAT CHAEBOL! OR ELSE YOU CAN'T AND EVER WILL SEE US ANYMORE! ARGH!"

 

She then rushed outside switching into a kind-noona mode as she said her apologies to that big bully.

DAMN IT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

----------------------

 

TOP P.O.V

 

'Such a feelin's comin' over me....

There is wonder in most everything I see!!!

...Not a cloud in the sky

Got the sun in my eyes

And I won't be surprised if it's a dream!!!'

 

I can hear the birds chirping as I was humming TOP OF THE WORLD in my head. As the siblings were having a fight in the kitchen, I was just smiling from ear to ear imagining the tard in my hands.

 

 

I think I am the most patient guy at this moment. Never did I wait for anyone for hella minutes before but the price was just too worth-it. Just then, the tard's noona jumped in from the kitchen with her dashing smile.

 

"OH I'M SORRY, MR. CHOI but our Jiyongie's just not himself today. Can you just wait for him??"

 

HMMM...That tard's really testing my patience.

 

"Sure."

 

She then bowed to me as a gratitude and shouted 'KWON JIYONG' at the top of her lungs. Even my eardrums were shot painfully. Jeez.

I was overwhelmed when I saw Jiyong's underwhelmed face. Woah wait a sec, I'm such a good player for words! I should really write this on my diary!

 

"Yes, noona?"

 

"So, what's your decision???"

 

Both of us knew Jiyong has no choice. It's really genius of Chaerin to find out how this tard is under his noona's skirt.

 

"Fine. I'll take it.", he finally said.

 

HA. VICTORY IS MINE!!!

I then stood up and shook my hand with his noona, congratulating her for a job well done. She was so psyched about the idea that I almost burst out laughing for she was clueless of my true intentions. Although I'm not fond of trickery, I can be very cunning when I need to.

 

"Well I guess he needs to start tomorrow.", I proudly announced.

 

His noona beamed another smile again as she took numerous bows at me. While the tard, Jiyong, was just glaring at me, maybe taunting me with his weak evil schemes. If he thinks he's greater than me, well I guess he needs to think again.

 

"OF COURSE! OF COURSE! IT'S SO NICE HAVING YOU HERE, MR. CHOI!"

 

"I'll expect him at 7 am sharp in my office. Are we all clear?"

 

His noona looked back at him, expecting a response.

 

"Uhm, yeah whatever."

 

HOHOHO, looks like someone's going to be hit again.

 

----------------------

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I feel like a child who doesn't want to go to my first day of school. It seems like I'd rather attend kindergarten than to see that big bully. Sigh

It's exactly five AM in the morning and my body betrayed me of staying still. I followed my daily routine as I took a shower, picked up my clothes, gave Jiwon his milk, did the laundry and ironed piles of clothes. Unfortunately, Dami noona didn't even dare to iron these while I was gone so I was ironing clothes longer than the usual.

I then heard steps from the ladder and I knew it was noona.

 

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE???!!!"

 

"I need to finish these. Jiwon won't have anything to wear for school you know!"

 

She rushed downstairs and snatched the iron away from me. Seeing her with messy hair and a mask on her face, I nearly wanted to hug her. I just missed her for the time I was away for a while. But knowing her, I knew I shouldn't even think of those cheesy thoughts.

 

"YAA!!!"

 

"Oh...yeah. Okay, I'll go now."

 

I was about to go when she spoke.

 

"Ya, Jiyong. If you're thinking of messing up this opportunity, do not even dare to come back here. ARASSO??"

 

I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

"YES MAM! Wish me luck!"

 

Although she just rolled her eyes on me, I was glad she was back to her normal self. I just had serious creeps when she talked nicely to me yesterday. It was like a monster with a lot of cunning thoughts on how to roast me alive. And I'm telling you, you won't like that version of Kwon Dami. She once put her ex-husband's house on fire and he almost got burnt. Luckily, he chose to dive out of the window.

So I tried keeping all my positive thoughts for now as I walk my way to hell.

Riding the bus was easy but walking my way inside the building was harder than I thought. I tried smiling as I wiped waterfalls of sweat on my face. Whew.

 

 

Calm down Jiyong. You got this. Think of unicorns, cotton candies and fairies. Uhuh, this is easy-peasy.

 

I gathered all my guts as I entered and encouraged my feet to move forwards. I thought it was just my nervousness bothering me but as I roamed my eyes around, I knew something's up.

Everybody's staring at me and I felt like melting to a perfect asparagus soup right now. Why asparagus? I don't know either.

 

"Mr. Kwon Jiyong??", I heard a man from my back.

 

When I quickly looked back, a group of men in black were staring at me with their cold expressionless eyes.

 

I raised a brow on them. "Is...there a problem?"

 

They handed me a plastic of clothes as if that answered everything. Owkaaay.

 

"What are these?"

 

"Clothes."

 

Wow. Thank you. As if I don't know that.

I just gave up on them and scratched my head with too much annoyance from these mime peeps. But just then, they started shooting me with words. Wow. A miracle does exist!

 

"You need to wear them."

 

"You're fashionably late."

 

"And you're fashion ."

 

"So you're fashionably tardy and a fashion noob."

 

WOAH. They look like a group of minions. I think I'll stick with their mouths shutting up.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with my clothes. IT'S JUST A PLAIN WHITE T-SHIRT AND A PAIR OF PANTS. IT IS MOST ESPECIALLY NORMAL. Jeez. It was like the ancestor of every cloth evolving in the 21st century! How about some respect?!

Since I needed to change my clothes, I had no choice but to just hurry my way towards the washroom.

.......

....

..

OH CRAP.

I LOOK LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.

 

 

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL WEAR THIS KIND OF STUFF?!

Is this what you call FASHION?! IT WAS more like garbage!

 

There's no way I will go out and embarrass myself to death with these, I thought.

 

But while I was mourning for my look, I saw big bully on the door with his lip forming a smirk.

 

 

Then my senses kept ringing to smack him on his face. OH YOU JUST WAIT CHOI SEUNGHYUN.

He then looked at me from head to toe and I swear I thought he was looking at me like I was his lunch.

 

"You look perfect. Welcome to hell, Kwon Jiyong."

 

---------------------------