XV - Seunghyun's Jiyongie

Treacherous

Jiyong POV

 

Jiyong POV

 

Okay, now this is creepy.

Not only did the Big Bully insist on taking me home, he also started playing the friendly-and-accommodating guy. But completely being aware of his devilish acts and tricky tactics, of course, I found it very suspicious.

 

 

I tried not to be bothered but heck he was smiling the whole trip. LIKE WHO ACTUALLY FEELS SO GLAD TAKING THE STEERING WHEEL AND GIVE AN EMPLOYEE A RIDE HOME?!

 

"Don't worry about Chaerin. She just really likes to drown herself with work. Sometimes I feel like she's the boss here, not me!", he started laughing alone again.

 

 

I wanted to jump out of here, I swear to all the witnessing gods out there.

 

"By the way, I won't attend your shoot tomorrow...since that's what you want. I'll just be busy with some other things.", he added.

 

He smiled at me like a e would do that I can't help but to distance myself from him. I was actually seating in front, with him as the one driving but nevertheless, I scooted as far as I could.

I'm just hella sure he drank some dark potion in his lair that his aura just turned into maximum creepiness.

 

"Where's your driver anyway?", I just asked.

 

"Oh. He was just at the office, but I wanted to give you a ride myself."

 

My gooseflesh really activated automatically when he smiled at me again like I was the only thing that makes him happy. It's not a good feeling, I tell you. It's more like I've been crawled by millions of earthworms on my bare body.

 

"Is this where your street is? I really can't remember where----"

 

I cut him off just as I saw we were near MY own home. I haven't really gone back there ever since I started working for HIM again. Although I check them once in a while, I didn't realize how much I missed them now that we're almost there.

 

"I live in Seungri's apartment...for now."

 

He looked at me with a puzzled face. "Why? Aren't you badly needed in your home?", he asked.

 

"Cos it's...nearer in the office. Dami noona approved too so let's not make more fuss about it, shall we?", I rudely countered.

 

Before I could even scoff again at him, I got a chance to glance at his face from my periphery.

Wait a sec? Is that an upset face I see from the Big Bully?

What the heck?

Maybe I was just really annoyed and confused at the same time that I guess it makes me more bipolar. I mean, it's not my fault I try to keep my guard on him all the time because of those stupid acts he played on me before. That is also why I try hard in overseeing things with him and HECK it makes me furious because this seems to be so clean and so not like Choi Seunghyun. Seriously, WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME?

 

"I'm sorry.", I heard him say.

 

WHAT?!

I bulged my eyes at him, scared at every word he said.

 

"Why the hell are you saying sorry?!", I hysterically asked.

 

"I don't know. I feel like saying it now."

 

Holy smokes. Is he possessed?

 

“You don’t say sorry and definitely NOT TO ME, Seunghyun. Are you playing tricks on me again, huh?!”, I decided to confront him.

 

As I was expecting he would laugh out loud and say “HA! JOKE’S ON YOU!”, he just suddenly clapped like a boy who thought  a very naughty idea.

 

“Ah! Yes, yes! We’ll start calling each other by our names. Right Jiyongie?”, he faced me with his annoyingly-enthusiastic face.

 

OH NO. JIYONGIE?!

WHAT THE HECK, IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME?!

 

“YAH! YOU DO NOT CALL ME THAT, OKAY?!", I looked at him intently now, putting power over my words.

 

"What's wrong? Look, I've been trying to patch up things with you here, okay? It's not like I'm trying to spread a plague here."

 

 

Tch. Still not falling for it.

I just tried to ignore the Big Bully and his suspicious acts alone. I'm really not feeling very convinced with him acting all cheesy and stuff. To me, I am still his tard.

 

"Okay, I won't call you Jiyongie. Jiyong's fine, right?", he tried again.

 

I just nodded with his determination. Whevever this is going, I'm just going to make sure I won't fall for any of his mindful games.

 

"Who's Seungri anyway? Why are you so close?", he then asked.

 

 

This is going to take forever. Ugh.

 

"I told you, we were college buddies. It just happened that he kept on clinging to me that's why we had to live together."

 

Surprisingly, he just nodded. I raised my brow on him, thinking he might have something dirty in his mind instead.

 

"Hey. I am not a gay, okay? Stop with those senseless thoughts.", I warned him.

 

I was ready to shoot laserbeams on him if he tried insisting that I'm still a gay for sleeping with a guy. Oh you just try Choi Seunghyun.

When I looked at him, I was beyond dumbfounded.

Because right there, he just smiled as a response.

 

 

Oooookay. This is too....uncomfortable.

 

"There's your apartment.", he suddenly said.

 

"What? Oh---yeah. Uhm, thanks."

 

I was about to open up the door when he suddenly jived closer to me. Triggering my damn phobia with this guy, I was left there frozen, unable to breathe normally.

WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO NOW?!

 

"Your seatbelt's still buckled up.", he coolly said as he unbuckled the thing out of me.

 

 

"Y-y-you...should've said so.", I stuttered damn crazily.

 

"Nah, I just wanted to tease you."

 

OH THIS MOTHERING BULLY.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Days later)

 

 

"I am impressed, Jiyong. It's just two days.", Chaerin nonchalantly commented as she scanned my pictures.

 

Phew. I really thought I still didn't do it right.

I was actually in the middle of being in a good mood and a bad mood about this. Since Seunghyun agreed to not watch my photoshoots anymore, I found myself developing in every click of the camera. Everything was running smoothly as I finally learned how to use my body for such angles Chaerin kept nagging me about.

Seungri, who was still my photographer kept on glancing and raising his thumbs up whenever I get good shots and that boosted my self-esteem more.

The bad side on this was, they announced that Seunghyun revised some concepts on my shoots. The staff told me that I was going to do a photoshoot.

 

"I guess getting you undressed would be a good idea now.", Chaerin flashed a half-hearted smile on me.

 

Crap.

 

"Erm...shouldn't you at least reconsider? I mean...this is a clothing company...right? You guys should give me CLOTHES to model not to---"

 

"Jiyong.", she cut me off.

 

She held me on my shoulder, eyeing me with so much power that I feel like melting into a puddle right now.

 

"We are a fashion company, not a clothing-line brand. Plus, Seunghyun does all the approvals. If you have any violent reactions, then I guess you should consult him."

 

Great. Just great. The last thing I wanted right now is to face that weird jerk.

 

"Any more questions?", she asked.

 

Of course I didn't bother asking anymore. Geez. "N-none."

 

 

"Great, great! Our Jiyongie's getting good!", she smiled brightly at me that I can't help but to be stunned.

 

Wow. She really is beautiful....when she smiles. Gosh, why am I feeling so hot?

 

"Let's take 5 people!", she announced.

 

Geeeeez. This is just breath-taking. Did she....did she just call me..Jiyongie?

 

 

"Ya, hyung. Why are you smiling like an idiot there?", Seungri then nudged me.

 

"Wha--oh nothing. Chaerin's pretty isn't she?"

 

Seungri raised his brow on me and said, "Hmm, yeah she's pretty when she's not transforming into a monster."

 

Agreed.

 

"Ya, do you like her?!", he then panicky asked.

 

I smiled at him, getting giddy with his question.

 

"Tch, tch, tch. Hyung, she has a boyfriend, remember?"

 

"So? It's not like I want to HER to be my girlfriend. Geez. Let's just have my retouch, okay?"

 

-------------------------------------

 

TOP POV

 

"Daesungieeee!!!! I really need you here. PLEASEEEE!!!", I unleashed all my convincing aegyo powers on him.

 

"Seunghyun, you know I can't. My filming schedules won't even let me have a decent sleep! I'm sorry."

 

TCH. TALK ABOUT BEING A BEST FRIEND. HMP.

 

"Fine. I'll just have my bearbricks take care of me!"

 

I hung up the phone irritatingly, feeling an urge to throw it out of my window. But since I'm feeling so weak right now, I can't even sit up straight with this aching body.

 

 

"Must. Call. Chaerin.", I muttered with all my remaining strength.

 

I dialled Chaerin's number and expectedly, she isn't answering at all.

Great. Just great.

 

"Uggghhhh I'll just leave her a message."

 

And with that, I fell asleep at instant.

 

---------------------------

 

"YA."

 

Wha--- Is that an angel?

 

"YAAA"

 

I'm saved! Someone has came!

Without even fixing my blurry view, I hugged the person at instant thinking it was Chaerin. YAY!

 

"I LOVE YOU CHAERIN! I know you love me!", I hugged her tighter.

 

"YA! Get off me, you ert!!!"

 

ert? Me? I'm just a mere kid!

 

"I SWEAR IF YOU WON'T COME OFF, I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!"

 

Annoyed with the screams, I looked up only to see the tard's face. WHAT THE---?!

Being surprised and all, I almost jumped off from my bed with my gooseflesh activating all so sudden.

 

"GAAAHHH! What are you doing here?!"

 

"YA, You. I only went here because Chaerin wanted to. And what is that you're saying that YOU LOVE HER?!"

 

 

"What is it to you, huh? That's none of your business."

 

Creating a unibrow again, he really seemed annoyed with me right now. Geez, it was just an expression for Pete's sake.

 

"She has a boyfriend remember?!"

 

"And so?"

 

"UGH! Nothing! I'm going! It seems like you're fine anyway!"

 

Now I panicked. As much as I don't want tard around here anymore, it seems like I have no choice. I still don't feel that well enough to be alone and honestly, I could faint any moment with my fever overpowering me with every second.

Plus, I remembered that I have to be kind with Jiyong now. Ugh. Get a grip of yourself, Choi Seunghyun!

 

"Ya, wait!", I grabbed him by his wrist.

 

 

"What---holy ! You're burning!"

 

I pretended to cough to worsen the situation. But hey, I'm feeling very weak right now okay. My knees are wobbling and I can't feel my toes. Ugh.

Looking at Jiyong directly in his eyes, I tried doing my convincing aegyo powers again.

 

"Can you just stay? I...I need you."

 

-------------------------------------