X - Jiyong is a Gaytard

Treacherous

TOP P.O.V

 

"Hello, my bearbrick number one.", I cooed as I saw my precious baby lying next to me.

 

 

It was a glorious morning indeed with the rays of light shining upon my billion-dollar bed. Another day for work, I assumed. Although I'm used to my everyday routine of having a human alarm clock inside my system, I kind of get irritated too sometimes. Do you know that feeling when I wanted to sleep more but I I just couldn't? Been feeling that for damn years, okay. Sigh

I scratched my eyes as I was going to put my bearbricks in their rightful places. Just then, my handphone rang. Okay, this is too annoying. WHO DARES TO CALL ME AT THIS EARLY HOUR?!

I checked my caller ID and saw it was Chaerin. Gah. Okay, I take back what I said.

 

"What now?!", I answered quickly.

 

"You can't go to work."

 

"WHY NOT?"

 

"Because you have to fetch Jiyong, remember? I'm telling the guards not to let you enter this building unless you have him.", she nonchalantly said.

 

Now my nerves are starting to pop up.

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That's MY company, remember?!"

 

"Okay, then. I would just tell everybody else here that the rumors are true."

 

HOLY THIS LADY NEEDS SOME FEAR IN HER SYSTEM ALRIGHT. I tried to calm down my senses but her annoying, nonchalant tone isn't really helping at all. It's like she knew I can't say no. Ugh

 

"FINE. But once I get that tard back, I'LL LET YOU HAVE MY WRATH. BIG TIME.", I tried to warn her.

 

She giggled proudly like it didn't bother her at all. "I'll wait for that, hon. BYE!" She then hung up the phone and my insides are now grumbling in annoyance. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!

I buried my head on my pillow while I stomped my hands and feet on my precious bed. GAAHHH I hate being controlled! This was never the plan! I used to be so cool and awesome being the terror one between us! BUT NOW, SHE'S TRYING TO GET MY SPOTLIGHT! Ugh! I hate her!

 

"Come here, bearbrick number one! Give daddy a hug!", I sobbed as I grabbed him close to me.

 

At this desperate times, my collection of bearbricks are really comforting. Even though they're like statues stuck staring at my handsome face, I've always liked that. It's like they'll only look at me, and nobody else. Hmp. I'm a possessive daddy, okay?!

While letting out my anger on my baby, I tried thinking to where to start with what Chaerin wants me to do. Fetch Jiyong? Tch. I'm pretty sure he'll be in his noona's shack, rotting there because he has no job.

HA! And I'm hella sure he's waiting for me to knock on his door and let him have his position back! No other dumb companies will accept his bad case of stupidity!

 

"Ya. Bearbrick number three, what do you think?", I looked at my spongebob-looking baby while pouting.

 

He didn't even flinch for a second.

 

"Hmm, no. I won't ask bearbrick number two because he's grounded. He didn't guard me last night. But now, we need a votation!", I crossed my arms at them.

 

As I scanned my sharp stares at my colorful bearbricks, I noticed that they can't help but to pay attention.

Oh these little cuties! They were just staring at me in response.

 

"Alright then! Majority wins! WE WILL GET THE TARD!!!!"

 

I stood up on my bed and jumped while tossing my bearbricks high on the air. I love seeing them having fun with me, it's like they're smiling and gladly saying, "YOU'RE THE BEST DAD EVER!" Aww. Sweet kids.

 

--------------------------

 

"Sir? Where to?", my driver asked as I jumped right in the limo.

"To the tard's shack."

 

I was relieved that he understood me. I remembered orienting him to the different names I invented for my enemies and the tard Jiyong is number one on my list. He should know that, of all people!

Plus, it's a good thing he knew or else I'll really fire him. I'm not really a morning person, you know.

When we got to the reeking place, I didn't even want to go out of my sparkly-clean limo. I'M PERFECTLY STAYING HERE, THANK YOU.

 

"Sir? Do you want me to check him out?", my driver miraculously asked.

"What? Do you want me to go out there and make you stay here instead?", I sarcastically countered.

 

He just cleared his throat and hurriedly opened up his door. What a loser.

I saw him jogging towards the tard's home and it seems like it was still closed with the shut windows and curtains. Tch. After a few knocks, someone finally managed to open up the door. I was expecting it would be someone like the tard or his noona but it was just a little pest on his diapers. Eek.

I opened up my window to hear their conversation but it was just so far away. I then impatiently decided to step out and see for myself.

 

"YA! YOU! KIDDO!", I shouted at him while pointing my ring finger.

 

He scrunched his brows on me and from there I knew he was the tard's relative. Jeez. Their bloodline is really strong when it comes to morphing annoying faces!

 

"Sir! The boy said his uncle is not around. He was...erm, kicked out.", my driver blurted out.

 

KICKED OUT? HA. Serves him right. Sometimes I wish I could have been good friends with his noona. We'll be best of friends in torturing the tard!!!

 

"Ya. Are you sure you're not hiding him?", I raised my brow on the pest while I tried peeking in their messy place.

 

He tilted his head like he was buffering what I just said. WHAT? Do I need to speak baby language?! GAHH I HATE KIDS!

 

"What are you staring at?!", I asked him with my temper boiling up.

 

My driver then tried to block my view of the little pest. "Sir! Please don't hurt the kid! I'm begging you!!!"

 

WHAT THE HECK? Do I look like I'm losing it already?! I'm just starting to warm up! Jeez.

 

"Step out and get back to the car. If my limo gets robbed, you'll work for me for your lifetime WITHOUT ANY SALARY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Y-y-yes Sir!", he nervously replied. I then watched him as he stumbled down back to my limo.

 

Now, the little pest right here.

 

"CHUK, CHUK!", he retorted.

 

Oh gods. He's trying to communicate with the baby language! UGH! Why are retarded people all over the vicinity?! Can't they POSSIBLY JUST ACT NORMAL?!

 

I kneeled down on him and grabbed him by his shoulders as gently as I can. "Look, kid. I don't know what you're talking about. JUST GIVE ME JIYONG.", I tried flaunting my e smile.

He then pouted yuckily. "No Uncle Jiyongie. Omma mad!"

 

Oh great. An amateur English speaker.

Okay, this might be tricky.

 

"Where....is.....JIYONG? Do....you....know....WHERE...he....is???", I tried mouthing the words as slowly as I can, that I know I look so stupid doing it.

 

But to my luck, he once gestured something I can't understand again and said, "CHUK CHUK!"

 

"YA! YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME YOU LITTLE RAT! WHAT THE HECK IS A CHUK CHUK?! That's not even a bearbrick word!", I exasperated.

 

He then started grabbing me by my hand and pulled me inside of their shack. Eek! I swear if I see any living roaches here, I'd cetainly throw this kid to kill it.

Luckily, he stopped and pointed at this container on their plastic table.

 

"What do you want me to do? Open it for you?!", I asked of him.

 

He nodded. Wow. This kid sure knows how to degrade a CHOI SEUNGHYUN. Nobody ever dared to give me damn chores, he only has the balls to do it.

 

"There! Now what?!"

 

"CHUK CHUK!"

 

"WHAT THE HECK IS A CHUK CHUK YOU MOTHERING PEST----"

 

As I was throwing my tantrums at him, he dismissed it immediately by handing me a bottle of milk. He was waving it to me irritatingly, seeing the unibrow now forming on his forehead.

Oh. So that was a CHUK CHUK! A bottle of milk! DAMN IT, MY PRESCHOOL TEACHER NEVER EDUCATED ME ON THOSE TERMS.

 

"Wait, you want me to make you your milk?!", I bulged me eyes on him.

 

He nodded accordingly, again.

OHOHOHO. Wait a second. I DON'T DO BABYSITTING. How can I know preparing A CHILD'S MILK? Isn't it supposed to be from their mother's s?!

Right there when I do not know what to do, someone was rushing off from upstairs. I almost jumped off from where I was standing as I thought it was a huge rodent or something. UGH.

 

"JIWON! HOW THE HELL DID YOU----"

 

The tard's noona stopped as she saw me standing next to his son. She then brushed her hair off her face while wiping the remnants of her dried saliva.

 

"Mr. Choi Seunghyun??? What brings you here, early in the morning???", she asked of me as she carried the little pest on her arms.

 

"I was looking for fu---erm, I mean, Jiyong. Where is he?", I nonchalantly replied.

 

She almost dropped her jaw to what I said.

 

"Y-y-you're....taking him back???"

 

"Apparently, yes. We need his services. ASAP."

 

"But....I don't really know where he is. He might be living off in a friend's house."

 

GREAT. So the child was really telling the truth eh? I was just about to go when she called me again.

The tard's noona grabbed me by my shoulder that I horrifyingly brushed it away.

 

"Oops, sorry. I think I do know one place where he could stay....."

 

BINGO.

 

------------------

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

"Urghhhhh."

 

"Ya, Seungri! Don't move."

 

"Urgghhh hyunggg..."

 

Seungri then turned his back on me, hugging his long pillow instead. Ugh. Damn this kid. He knew too well that I can't sleep if I wasn't hugging him. I've been used to clinging my leg and arms around his body that I preferred using it rather than a pillow.

I persisted on hanging my arms around him and sticking my head with his. Yes, just right.

 

"Ya...hyung. I told you, I'm still a ...", he dreamily blurted out.

 

"Tch. Stop saying nonsense and let me sleep."

 

I tried peeking on the clock and saw that it just 8 am in the morning. My usual wake-up time is at 10 am so I'm not going away from this lovely bed just yet.

When I thought that I can finally set to dreamland once again, I heard a loud banging from the front door.

Ugh. Talk about sleep-wreckers.

 

"Ya, panda. Answer that !", I tried shaking him up.

 

"It's probably just the landlady."

 

Oh no. It's a bad, bad idea if we were to open up that lunatic lady. Seungri and I were trying to avoid her naggings for a week now by locking ourselves in this apartment or just....pretending to sleep. Uhuh, and it works.

Good thing she already stopped banging the door after a few knocks. Wew. I thought we were going to be kicked out soon enough! I then decided to let myself fall into deep sleep, squeezing Seungri and his cuddly body.

 

"HOLY !"

 

I almost jumped off from bed when a man opened up our bedroom door and cursed out loud as a boombox can. Seungri, who didn't even bother to look, just scratched his head and pulled me back to bed.

 

"Hyung, just sleep! It's still early!"

 

But I knew better than to listen to him. Right where our door lies, is none other than the Big Bully himself, CHOI SEUNGHYUN. NOW WHAT THE IS HE DOING HERE?

I scratched my eyes to see better and yep, he's Choi Seunghyun alright.

 

"Why are you trespassing?", I nonchalantly asked his horrified face.

 

"W-w-what....OH GODS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'm screwed for life!!!", he started whining.

 

He then rushed out from the room, leaving me dumbfounded as hell. Is this some kind of a dream? But why is big bully's weirdness walking through my dreamland then?! Ugh for Pete's sake! Can life be more rational, for once?!

I tried getting up from bed and walked out to see if the big bully was still sane enough to explain why he's here.

 

"Ya. You lost your screws, haven't you? I'm sorry but you can't find it here."

 

He looked at me with his palms all over his face, and with his eyes the only thing peeping out. Okay. Now, this is beyond weird.

 

"YA! YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MOTHERING GAYTARD!", he pointed at me like a child would do.

 

I scrunched my brows at his funny face as I walked closer to him. "What the heck are you talking about?! You were the one who WENT IN HERE WITHOUT ANY VALID REASONS AT ALL!"

 

"Damn it! I should have known that YOU HAVE THE HOTS FOR A GUY! You were trying to victimize me out there, didn't you?! HA! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DON'T DO SAME RELATIONS! I AM NOT A GAY, LIKE YOU!!!"

 

What. the. . is. he. saying.

 

"Who's gay?", I asked him.

 

"YOU ARE! YOU WERE TRYING TO.....HAVE A PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH THAT MAN!!! GODS I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW ANY SOONER!!!", he was freaking out again.

 

 

I was trying to calm our down. "Woah, woah, woah! I'M ONE HECK OF A GAY? Says who??!"

 

"UGH! Don't deny it you tard!!! .... or should I say GAYTARD?!"

 

Now this, is hilarious. I laughed my out with his mortified face that I can't help not to literally roll on the floor. Me? Gay? Because I was having Seungri as my human pillow? GODS THIS GUY SURE IS A NUTCASE! I should really put him on my list as my personal entertainer aside from Seungri!

 

He now had a puzzled look on his face, eyeing me with disgust and curiosity. "What are you doing?!", he desperately asked.

 

"If it wasn't obvious., I am laughing. AND I'm not a ing gay okay!"

 

Good thing Seungri came out from the room with his eye bulging out seeing the big bully inside his apartment. Poor guy, he must have been experiencing some mental damage right now.

 

"S-s-sajangnim???!!!!", he finally said.

 

"Ya, Seungri-ah! This lunatic right here thinks I'm being gay for you.", I laughed heartily again.

 

He then ran straight to me, closing my mouth with his palms.

 

"Omo! HYUNG! HOW CAN YOU CALL HIM A LUNATIC???!!! My apologies, Sajangnim! He's not really himself today!!!", he bowed at the big bully. Meeh!

 

"He's....not taking advantage of.....you?", Seunghyun asked again.

 

Even Seungri found it weird. You can laugh with me, thank you!

OH GODS HIS FACE WAS JUST PRICELESS!

 

"Me? Erm...no. We were just sleeping. Jiyong hyung was very fond of hugging me everytime he sleeps and it's some kind of his habit already. I'm sorry if you erm...misunderstood.", Seungri scractched his head as I was betting he's tying not to laugh.

 

The big bully then tried composing himself by fixing his tie. The shame he just brought out was just beyond madness! If only he would turn back time, I'm pretty sure he'll find it funny too!!!

Breathing for air, Seungri excused himself to get some coffee for the big bully while we were left standing right next to each other.

 

"Laugh all you can, Kwon Jiyong. I still think you're such a gay for that.", he rolled his eyes on me.

 

I scoffed at his determination. He sure knows how to embarrass himself, eh? "I don't care. I sleep with huge pillows, not my problem if you don't."

 

"You better get your back to my company, tard."

 

WHAT?! I looked at him thinking as if he was just getting tipsy or maybe he just hit his head real hard earlier this morning.

 

"Me? Back to your lame company?!"

 

"No buts. Chaerin wants you back, not me. NOW IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR NOONA, JUST ACCEPT MY ING OFFER.", he looked at me with those persistent eyes.

 

I gulped down as I knew he was damn serious. And how did he know that Dami noona just kicked me out because I got myself fired from his company? Jeez. If he was stalking me, then I'd find it funnier than his crazy tactics about me being gay.

 

"I don't know. It seems like a trap to me.", I smirked at him.

 

" no. Look, I promise not to take my revenge on you for the next days you'll be working with us. I'll take you seriously, like you've always wanted."

 

WOAH. Now that's A HUGE CHANGE! He was speaking so formally and his tone is very much persuasive that my insides are now shouting 'YES! YES! YES!'. Ugh. So much for my magnetic attraction for this guy.

 

"But I need you to do one more thing.", he added.

 

Oh no. Here comes the part where he'll say "HA! THE JOKE'S ON YOU!".

I waited for his mouth to laugh and tease me for being caught on that tiny second he was speaking so seriously.

 

"Screw up the job for me."

 

That's it. He's really a huge ball of a NUTCASE.

 

------------------