XI - Tightgripped Neck

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I'm bound to the urge of getting a screwdriver and see if this Big Bully's screws are all rusted. Or better yet, I just have to look under our couch for his lost screws. Poor thing.

 

 

Although I'm still into thinking to why he wanted me back and at the same time, screw the job for him, I've managed to come back with him to his lame territory. We actually rode this luxurious Mercedes, with him seating at the back by himself and me, sitting in front together with his frozen driver. It was so quiet that I almost thought that uttering a single word can activate laser beams and burn our asses down to our seats. Phew.

When we got there, I hesitated to step foot on the building. It was just that traumatic when I first entered here with the fashion police embarrassing me with tons of people out there. I know that I'm not the best dresser of all the peasants out there but hey, there's no need to shove it on my face! Jeez.

 

"What are you waiting for? Chaerin is waiting for us, tard.", he completely displayed his annoyance at me.

 

Sure I followed him up to his office floor but when I was reminded that I was popular with the deodorant thingy among his employees, I just bowed down the whole time until we got inside his room. Dang it. I didn't realize that entering an office proper can make me sweat like hell. This is worse than Dami noona's unibrow tantrums! Well....most likely.

 

"So where's this Chaerin? Is she some kind of my stalker or something? Sure is flattering to hear she wants me back.", I kidded around.

 

But as a killjoy as the Big Bully is, he just ignored me and went straight to his desk. He dialed up a number and suddenly, a girl went blasting in from the doors. Good grief!

 

"SEUNGHYUN?! IS IT TRUE-----Oh..."

 

I can tell that she was really stunned by my presence. Shucks. Am I blushing?

 

"Kwon Jiyong, right???", her voice boomed over the room.

 

"Of course he is. Now. You can talk outside so that I can WORK.", the Big bully butted in.

 

This Chaerin rolled her eyes on him and managed to scan her eyeballs at me after. She was busily checking me out that I'm reckoning she had x-ray eyes and she can see what color is my underwear.

Well, I can't blame her. I was popular back then with the girls.

 

"Wow. You do look like a gay. No wonder they want you.", she blurted out as she brushed her chin.

 

 

"Excuse me?!"

 

I can hear the Big Bully stiffling his laughter but I was too flabbergasted to what Cherin said. GAY? I thought she had the hots for me!!!!

 

"Oops. Sorry, that was rude. I mean, you're just right for the role.", she beamed her apologetic smile at me.

 

"What? What role? A GAY ROLE? Is that why you summoned me here???"

 

Seunghyun then made his way between us as he handed me a black folder with a gold caption of HIM. Gulps. This is not good. I hate folders.

 

"That's our model contract. You can be official once you sign it.", he explained with a very pleasing, sarcastic tone.

 

"So does that mean....I can get a fixed salary?"

 

Chaerin then shoved her arms on my shouders and patted it. Her eyes thickened with eyeliner as she smiles just attracts the hell out of me. WOAH.

 

"Of course! Plus, you can get all the clothes you'll use once we finish shooting!", she excitedly announced.

 

FREE CLOTHES?? Holy crap that's a big combo! Not only will I rake money from this petty job but I'll get FREE DAMN CLOTHES?! Do you know how long I was wearing ragged shirts?! FIVE CURSED YEARS! Oh my gawd, this is just a knock-out!

 

"Really?! So when do I start?!"

 

I can see Chaerin is the only one happy about my decision. Seunghyun was going back to his desk, flipping his phone like there's no tomorrow. I can tell he's really pissed by now.

But who cares?! I'm happy as ! A decent job, at last!!!

 

"First we need to get your body proportions. I guess Seunghyun will have to do that.", she said as she suddenly switched into a professional business girl mode.

 

That caught Big bully's attention alright. To whatever she's talking about, it's clear that Seunghyun doesn't want me here so IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA IF HE'LL WORK WITH ME FURTHER.

 

"No way, Chaerin. I've done a massive favor for you by getting his back here. I AM NOT WORKING WITH HIM IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.", he said with finality.

 

"YA! SEUNGHYUN!"

 

She then hurriedly grabbed the big bully by his ear and positioned her lips enough for Seunghyun to see what's coming.

 

"BE GOOD TO HIM OR ELSE!", Chaerin unbelievably raised her voice as calm as she can.

 

As expected, Seunghyun whined like a baby as he complained to how Chaerin acts like she's all bossy. So while they were busy having a cat fight, I thought of getting a pen at his desk and fill up this sparkling million-dollar contract. OH THIS IS JUST A SWEET TREAT!

Hmm...let's see.

 

.....work under HIM's regulations....

 

.....a fixed payment with added benefits....

 

.....Once the contractual duration ended, he or she will have to be terminated at all cost. This can be also applicable once the model have compromised in working on rival companies...

 

WOAH. Terminated once I'll have other jobs?! This is beyond sick! I'm pretty sure the Big Bully constructed this strict contract cos his name is booming over the paper. Jeez, his conceitedness is really incomparable.

 

"Finished sniffing your luck on a paper, tard?"

 

I almost jumped from my seat as I heard Seunghyun's baritone voice behind me. Ugh. He should stop appearing in and out of nowhere!

 

"Why can't I work in other places? I could have looked for sidelines somewhere else while I work with you guys.", I raised a brow on him.

 

"You can do your dirty work in reeking places, stupid. The contract's just telling your pea-sized brain that working with RIVAL companies is not acceptable. Got that?"

 

Oh. Missed that part.

 

 

"Rival...companies?", I asked again.

 

"Whatever. I don't want chit-chatting with you. We have business to do."

 

He then called up someone from his handphone and seconds later, a guy came rushing in with a tape measure and a weighing scale. Woah, what the heck?

 

"Sir, here are your---"

 

"Put it there, then go out."

 

As gullible as people are here, he hurriedly closed the door shut once he finished setting up those unusual things. I was watching Seunghyun checking out the tape measure while jotting down something on this blank paper.

 

"Come here.", he commanded.

 

"Why?"

 

He eyed me like he was saying 'just do it.' Having no choice, I just went closer to him.

Oh damn. I've become gullible too.

 

"What are those for----"

 

"Shh."

 

I was just startled as he began circling his arms on my waist. My heartbeat went crazy that I had to jump off away from him.

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!", I panicked loudly.

 

"Stay still, dumbo! I'm trying to get your measurements!"

 

"BY HUGGING ME?!"

 

"I am not hugging you, please. HOW CAN I POSSIBLY GET YOUR PROPORTIONS IF YOU WON'T LET ME TOUCH YOU?!"

 

He raked his hair back frustratedly and walked closer to me instead. Believe me, the magnetic attraction this guy implanted on my system is just nerve-wrecking. It's unexplainably unexplainable. UGH

 

"You hug that roommate of yours while you sleep. So what's the matter with me hugging you?", he said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

I had to gulp down. It's just awkward and very unsettling if I hug him like I used to to that panda. He's my college buddy even before so it's cool. But doing it with this Big Bully who's eating me with his deep stares and bossy attitude, I don't think I can pull that off naturally.

 

"Uhh...nothing. Continue.", I lied.

 

Seunghyun just rolled his eyes on me as he re-did the measuring thing on my waist. I swear, I thought I was his driver back there as I stood there frozen and unable to even blink for a second. His piece of hair is just brushing on the sides of my arm and it seriously giving me the shivers.

 

"27 for a waistline? Are you even a man?!", he blurted out as he scribbled down my measurements.

 

"I'm just hard-working, thank you."

 

"No wonder they were attracted to you. You're a guy with a girl's proportions trapped in your physique.", he whined again.

 

I know I'm slim, but calling me a girl is insulting enough. Even when our neighbors tell me that I look slimmer than my Dami noona, I've never been this frustrated of my thin structure. Jeez.

After series of circling the tape measure everywhere on me, I thought I was going to die in embarrassment with the last one. He was going to get the diameter of my neck which basically made him CLOSER to me. Like his face was inches away from mine that I almost whimpered in nervousness.

 

"Stay still or I'll hang you up to your death.", he warned.

 

I just nodded. He was so busy adjusting the tape measure around my neck that I wasn't aware anymore that I was actually staring the whole moment at him.

 

 

"Stop staring gaytard."

 

OH .

 

"I'm not staring. I was practically looking at your ugly eyebrows. They're so thick I think bugs would emerge from there.", I countered.

 

Oh that made him mad. He tightened the tape measure around my neck that I had to choke. I was breathing heavily until someone interrupted us. OH THANK GOODNESS!!!

I had to cough out and lung for air on the floor but the Big Bully kicked me as if saying to stop acting.

 

"Jiyong?? What happened???", I heard Chaerin coming over to me.

 

"Wh---at? I'm fine! I'm fine! Just coughs.", I lied.

 

Damn it YOU BIG BULLY.

 

-----------------------

 

TOP P.O.V

 

Jiyong is our alas here, Seunghyun! If you won't step up your game, THE SCARLET would win the deal instead!

 

If Chaerin didn't taunt me with those words, I could have think twice of letting the tard invade my territory again. No way will that garbage SCARLET get the deal instead of me! I AM THE GUY! AND WILL ALWAYS BE!

But setting up with Kwon Jiyong is seriously a big pain in the . He kept on ruining my anger management skills with his every word that I had to do my ways with him. Everytime he would open up his mouth, I feel like cutting up his tongue.

 

"Jiyong? What happened???", Chaerin ran off to him like a mother.

 

But the tard tried real hard to stop coughing, so I guess he got the message.

 

"Wh--at? I'm fine! I'm fine! Just coughs.", he smiled fakely.

 

I wanted to laugh of course. Seeing him suffering just satisfies my sweet tooth and damn I feel like not eating ice cream for a month!

 

 

It's that satisfying, okay.

 

"Oh, okay. I thought Seunghyun was trying to tie you up with the tape measure!"

 

Genius as always, Chaerin. But of course, she doesn't know.

 

"By the way, the board members wanted outputs ASAP. So we'll start canvassing some fabric tomorrow for the designs. Have you seen them, Seunghyun?", she asked of me.

 

"Uhm, not yet. Maybe if not for the errand you made me do, I could have seen them."

 

"Pfft. Cheer up, you big guy! Tons of time, okay? Now, Jiyong. Come with me and I'll introduce you to our creative team. Come on!"

 

FINALLY! A QUALITY TIME WITH MYSELF! I almost wanted to roll on the floor when Chaerin escorted Jiyong outside my office. Once again, KING SEUNGHYUN IS FREE FROM THE TARD! Hooray!

When I slumped down on my chair, I saw Jiyong's record of measurements. It was unbelievably real, I tell you. Who the hell in their 20s could have been so thin as that guy?! Well this just makes me more uncomfortable seeing him. It's like the word GAY is oozing all over his being. Ew.

Without realizing, I came back travelling over time.

I was trying to measure his neck diameter when I felt like he was staring at me.

 

"That Jiyong is really the mother of all creeps. UGGGHH!"

 

I tried shaking off the yucky feels I have for that guy. His eyes were just as fragile-looking as him when our eyes met. I knew I just had to stop the ridiculousness so I told him to quit staring at me.

But honestly, he was eating me off with those stares. And it's not funny. Nor it's acceptable. I've never felt anything soft for a person before. Maybe I knew his petty background too well that it reflects off his eyes. Yeah, maybe that's it.

 

"er. I can't even concentrate though he's not here. MUST NOT OVERTHINK.", I tried convincing myself.

 

I slid down his record in my files and I tried flipping over the papers of designs for our Uni concept. My creative team should better show me worth-looking sketches or else. As far as competetion is concerned, I NEVER LOSE. Especially to losers like the Scarlet.

I smirked as I saw the picture of the CEO of the Scarlet in my news feed. Well she's none other than, Kiko Mizuhara. The most trying-hard, thick-faced "professional businesswoman" I've ever met. And unfortunately, people are starting to call her as my RIVAL.

I don't think so.