VIII - Hots for the Big Bully?

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I hadn't got any sleep since yesterday. Since I was pulled out of that reeking jail at about dawn, I didn't even dare to go home. I knew Dami noona will kill me if I would disturb them from their angelic sleep just to see an eyesore like me. I thought that maybe I would just let her think I'm doing extra work that I can't even go home.

FYI, I looked horrible with the tomato stains on my white shirt and I smell really bad because of those mixture of body odors from the convicts. Remind me not to accept clothes from anyone, ever again.

So I decided to sneak in to Seungri's apartment and spend the night there. As kind as that panda is, I knew he would let me stay even for the rest of my life. He's just into me like that. kkkkk~~~

 

"Hyung? Are you sure you won't go to work yet? It's past 7 am!", Seungri asked as he kept on wiggling me out from his bed.

 

"MmmmMmmhmm?"

 

 

"HYUNG!!!!"

 

I scratched my hair real hard and tried to get up from the tempting, magnetic bed. It just attracts me back to its cuddly sheets! HELP!

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"C'mon, you have to get up! Choi Seunghyun will kill you! You're his P.A, remember???!!!"

 

 

Oh crap. I totally forgot about that. But remembering on how he hung up his ing phone to me last night, I don't think I owe him of not being tardy on my second day.

HA! Thinking about that really annoys the hell out of me. Today is just my second day and I felt like I've been working for him for centuries! Ugh! Damn that 4-feet woman! Damn that old cop!

DAMN YOU CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!!

But in the end, I knew I'll find my way back to him. If not....maybe I'll go find myself a new family name.

 

--------------------

 

I got to his office at about 8:30 and lucky me, he was still not there in his office. One of the staff (who tried stiffling her laughter about the deodorant incident) told me that he was in a meeting. Okay, that's good.

I just went back to his office to make myself busy while he's gone. Although he gave a brief orientation of what I must do as his personal assistant (Which is to DO EVERYTHING HE SAYS), I wanted to do some things too.

One thing I noticed is that, his table was a mess. What is he? Some person possessed by a pig?! His bottles of wine are everywhere! Even when I checked his drawers, there was this empty bottle of white wine! JEEZ! How can he work here?! I guess what I need to do is just a general cleaning!

Uhuh, that's right Kwon Jiyong. Do your job. Dami noona will love you to pieces! Take note, not CHOP to pieces but LOVE to pieces.

 

 

I get so giddy just by thinking about it! Jeez, i feel so pathetic though. Fishing for noona's love and gaining her trust again is just too far away for now. Sigh

 

But wait up.....what's this?

I saw some photos in one of his drawers and I even scratched my eye to see if I'm not hallucinating or something.

 

 

IS THAT??? WAS THAT...... ME?!

I scanned all my angled shots while I was suffering in that Psycho mascot and while the so-called cops are dragging me out of the shop. WHAT THE HECK?! How did he get these?! Well if it wasn't like he planned this.....OH .

I retrieved all the embarrassing photos from his desk and I almost tore them apart if not for my sudden realization that I WASN'T THAT UNLUCKY. IT WAS THAT CHOI SEUNGHYUN WHO PLANNED ALL OF THOSE! Oh I'm positive, alright! I can actually picture his hearty laughter while looking at my misery. THAT.....RETARD!!!!

 

"Damn it! I should have known! UGH!"

 

I immediately pushed all the photos back to his drawer while I was breathing heavily. Darn that retard who acts like a ing child! Is he STILL doing this because of what I did days ago?! Is his EGO that big?! I know that making me his assistant will be enough torture to me but HOW THE DOES HIS MIND WORK, plotting such smooth tricks like that?!

It's not like I robbed him his money or I messed up his reputation! We were the only ones who knew about it! All I want from here is a decent job and if he thinks he can play it easy to me, then I guess he's gonna have to think twice. OH HE MESSED UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON ALRIGHT.

I rushed out from his office, startling all the staff with the doors I slammed hard to open. No one can stop a raging dragon now. Uhuh. I AM G-DRAGON. I was once called like that in high school because I can be as ferocious as a dragon when angry. Plus, YONG really means Dragon. Now I hope SEUNGHYUN has some wild animal hiding under his skirt or else HE'S GONNA BE EATEN ALIVE.

I didn't even hesitate to interrupt their meeting in this secluded room, right at the end of the hallway. I furiously opened the doors and I saw a dozen of faces, bulging their eyes out at me.

 

"KWON JIYONG!", the one named Chaerin shouted.

 

But I didn't even bother her. I was just looking straight at the big bully with my eyebrows now forming one line. I thought I'll never make a unibrow like Dami noona can.

Heck he stood there, totally speechless of my raging presence.

 

"YOU COWARD!!!!", I started shouting as well.

 

The old men started whispering to how I happened to be here. By the looks of it, they all look like some authority group from who-knows-where. Rich people just have that reeking radar coming from them and I happen to snuff it every darn time.

 

WAIT A SECOND.....This is great! This is an important meeting! AND I....*insert evil laugh*

 

-----------------------------------

 

TOP P.O.V

 

"Did you check your powerpoint? Are they all ready??", Chaerin asked me for the nth time.

 

"Relax! Jeez, I am the one who's going to discuss not you!"

 

She rolled her eyes on me, finally giving up in bugging me with her nervous tantrums. Although I'm thankful and all for her ever-supportive attitude, it can be very annoying you know! She acts like a mother and that's not a good thing! I don't even have a mother for Pete's sake!

The board members then started to march in of the room with their blank faces. Now, here's the catch. Though I'm the owner of this glorious company, I've built trusted, educated men who can actually help me financially in my business. Without them, I could not have expanded my company in the whole country and even overseas. But right now, I really need their full support in the New York deal I've been wanting to achieve this year.

Chaerin ushered them to their seats until they were all settled. She then handed out hardcopies of my powerpoint and right then, I started out my report.

Doing these kind of things is just too easy for me. I can always make them agree with the use of my encouraging words and witty mind. Everything was going well, expressing my desire to make it to the States by getting this New York deal when suddenly, the door slammed open.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

 

"KWON JIYONG!", Chaerin shouted.

 

He didn't even flinch for one second. He was just staring at me with his scrunching brows and laserbeam eyes, implanting holes on my skull. ! WHAT'S UP NOW?!

 

"YOU COWARD!!!"

 

 

Seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE. Everyone went gossiping and whispering so loud that I can hear them mumbling about how can an interruption be made in this important meeting.

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT! I'LL BURY YOU ALIVE KWON JIYONG!!!!

Good thing Chaerin was not as strucked as me, as she went rushing towards the tard. Okay, this is my chance. I tried looking very calm as possible to make it look like that tard is not a threat right now.

 

 

"Gentlemen, please! Let us just proceed, shall we?", I tried getting their attention so badly.

 

But to my luck, he persisted on flaunting his furious face in front of the board. UGH C'MON!!!

 

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?!"

 

 

WHAT.

THE.

.

IS.

HAPPENING.

 

"Excuse me?!", was all I can say.

 

"YOU HEARD ME! AFTER THAT NIGHT WE SPENT BEAUTIFULLY TOGETHER?! YOU WOULD JUST BARGE OUT OF MY LIFE?! YOU'RE SUCH A COWARD!!!!"

 

Holy . WHAT THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO DO?!

I was balling my fists as I tried telepathy on him saying, 'STOP ING UP MY LIFE'. But he just put a smug on his face for about a second and finally, he decided to ran out of the room sobbing so loud like a girl would do.

Looking at the board members, I knew what they all had in mind. I just can't say anything right now for that tard cornered me to my very end. UGH DAMN IT! I just decided to ran after him, preparing myself for a bloody fight. I saw him getting on the elevator but I beat him up just in time.

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING?! THOSE WERE THE BOARD MEMBERS!!!", I shouted at him as I pushed him hard to the ground.

 

 

He just smirked at his situation. That made me more furious alright. So I grabbed him by his collar and took an inch closer to his damn face.

 

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!!!! HUH?!"

 

I swear I'm this close to smashing all his teeth out of his gums but heck, he's still tough with his face and all.

 

"Why? Did you think playing with someone's life is FUNNY too?!", he answered back.

 

He was eyeing me closely now, not leaving my sight with his murderous glares. I was almost taken aback to what he said as it dawned on me what he means. \

Dang it. I'm pretty sure he was talking about my yesterday's little show.

 

"Did you...find it out.....just now?!"

 

 

"What do you mean, just now?!", he demanded.

 

Wow. I'm speechless. He is a total nutcase! UGH! HOW CAN HE BE SO DENSE ABOUT IT?!

I unclasped from him as I raked my hair real hard. IT! THIS TARD! HE'S SUCH A DIMWIT!!!

 

"You did that show just now because YOU FOUND IT OUT ONLY this morning?!"

 

He became frustrated as I am, that he went closer again, and more furious alright.

 

 

"WHY?! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT IT SOONER?? I was doing pretty well with my job! I thought you finally have taken me seriously!!!"

 

"SERIOUSLY??! Do you even hear yourself?! HOW CAN I TAKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHO HAPPENED TO EMBARRASS ME THREE TIMES NOW?!"

 

 

"OH SO NOW YOU'RE talking! It's still about that, huh?! IT'S STILL ABOUT ME SNEEZING ON YOUR ! WELL I'M SORRY MR. CHOI SEUNGHYUN BUT IT ALL HAPPENED IN THE PAST! STOP BRINGING IT BACK !!!"

 

We then started attracting attention. .

Being the BOSS around here, I can't let them hear anything from this big mouth right?! So I just pulled him inside the elevator, while he was trying his hard to unclasp from my tight grasp.

 

"WILL YOU GET OFF ME, FREAK!!!", he shouted.

 

That's it. I pinned him on the side, putting up my face real close this time. I was so mad at him that I can just punch him right now but his annoyed face is such a gret view, I can't help but to smirk.

 

"I told you to get off me, weirdo." he gritted his teeth on me.

 

Ha. His annoyed face never gets old.

 

"Oh yeah? Remember the last time we were here? You told my bestfriend that WE JUST FINISHED MAKING OUT. And now, you told the board members that WE SPENT A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT TOGETHER. What a coincidence, right??", I started teasing him.

 

He scrunched his brows on me and tried pushing me away but I managed to stay put. His skinny body won't really work on me right now.

 

"So what's the catch?! I was just saying that for you to cut off your lunatic head!"

 

I then leaned closer past to his face, leveling to his left ear.

 

 

"If I know, you really do have the hots for me eh?"

 

I thought I was doing real fine in teasing him but he suddenly threw his knee on my . It was so fast that I just kneeled down in pain. WHAT THE F----

 

"GET YOURSELF A GIRL, YOU BIG BULLY! I'm outta here!"

 

While I was mourning over my abused junior, the tard opened up the elevator doors, leaving me there with a lot of employees eyeing me with confusion. I tried getting up from my awkward position as I clicked on my floor and shut the doors closed.

OH GODS THAT WAS JUST SO PAINFUL I THINK I CAN CRY NOW.

 

-----------------------------