VI - Deodorant Please

Treacherous

TOP P.O.V

 

This is my D-DAY. I went to office earlier than usual and I almost greeted everyone here a 'GOOD MORNING', which of course I rarely do. Just imagine the faces of my employees as I completed their morning with my dashing smile. Even Rudolph can't compete with the glowing aura I have right now. Of course, the ladies were all giggling and squeaking as I shared my awesomeness with them but as I was in a good mood, I didn't mind. THIS IS THE DAY KWON JIYONG will greatly suffer. *insert evil laugh*

I was lying lazily on my fluffy couch, playing Windrunner. Believe me, I haven't played games for ages but it seemed like I was playing this game forever. I was just enjoying the fun, waiting for some progress (and by progress I meant, if Kwon Jiyong in already in the building).

 

 

Just then, a smile formed on my handsome face when someone knocked on my door.

 

"Enter!"

 

My 'fashion police' team came in with their all-black uniforms as I sat up straightly. One look at them and I knew Kwon Jiyong will crumble out of his sanity. I also ordered them to look mysterious but act like a nagger as soon as they will see that tard entering the premises.

I handed them the 'fashionable clothes' I prepared for Jiyong.

 

"Give that to him and make him change. I'll see you in a bit."

 

Their leader bowed at me and took the plastic I was holding. Right after they left the room, I hurriedly went to my table and grabbed my mirror. As part of my daily routine, this will surely boost up my confidence more and will eat up Kwon Jiyong's self-esteem.

 

 

"OH HELLO THERE, HANDSOME."

 

Gods have you seen anyone like me? I look like a god and goddess combined! I don't think Brad Pitt can even look at me without flinching out of insecurity.

But just then, my personalized walkie-talkie beeped. WOW. SO THIS IS HOW IT WORKS! I excitedly pressed the answer button and waited for the other line to speak.

 

"Sir, Kwon Jiyong is in the building. I repeat, Kwon Jiyong is in the building."

 

"Okay, okay. Copy!"

 

I didn't even think twice of rushing out of my office as soon as they hung up. Chaerin, who was just about to go in was dazed as she saw me running for my life. But heck, this is Kwon Jiyong we're talking about. I can really feel my adrenaline rush all over my body as I took the stairs. The elevators were all occupied so I didn't even bother to use them anymore.

When I got to the ground floor, I saw my fashion police team busy laughing. Right there I knew our plan was a success. Maybe the tard went out crying because his ragged clothes were mocked by strangers. KYAAAHHHH~~~ Just thinking about it makes me want to roll around and bark!

Hey. Don't judge me. I've always liked how my pet dog Charlie barks and rolls at the same time. It's fun!

 

"Where did he go?", I asked them.

 

They all halted laughing and calmed themselves down. "To the nearest washroom, Sir."

 

ASSA!

 

I jogged my way towards the washroom and finally saw the tard's funny face. He was checking out his new clothes I prepared for him and he really dressed it up nicely! And by nicely I meant, hilarious.

He then saw me with his weak glaring eyes like telling me, I'LL SHOOT LASERBEAMS AT YOU IF I HAD IT.

 

 

I smirked at the insolence.

 

"You look perfect. Welcome to hell, Kwon Jiyong."

 

That's it. I'm really head-over-heels with myself. MY LINE WAS SO EVIL-LIKE, I FEEL LIKE A I CAN ACT IN MOVIES.

 

"Stop scoffing, big bully. Do you think this is funny?"

 

I pouted as I looked at his hilarious clothes again. I swear his skinny body made him look like a clown with the large-size clothes I picked out for him. I really wanted to do the Charlie-move but then again, I didn't want to look funnier than this tard right here. Some other time, maybe.

 

"Follow me, tard. You have tons of to do."

 

Though he was making these silly faces as we walked our way towards my office, I just didn't mind it. With all the activities I planned for him, I made sure that I will completely his soul out of him. Let's see who has more trickery up on our sleeves between us.

When we got to our designated floor, I stopped.

The tard, as dumb as he is, bumped himself on my back.

 

"Ow. My nose.", he complained.

 

Jeez. Talk about clumsy retards. I looked back at him and snapped his forehead away from me.

 

"If it wasn't as huge as your airhead, then there won't be a problem!"

 

"Tch. My nose isn't that big.", he pouted.

 

 

WHAT THE HECK?! IS SOME KIND OF GIRL TRAPPED IN HIS BODY?!

I tried mimicking what he did to let him know how dumb that was.

 

 

"YOU LOOK STUPID. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!", he exclaimed.

 

"YA-DI-YA-DI-YA-DA. Whatevs. You should have seen you face, tard."

 

I'm not explaining anything to him. Heck he should know that he owes me again for sticking up his nose on my tux! What if he left some snot particles on my personally-tailored tux?! GOSH THIS WAS MY FAVORITE!

But first things first. I had to make him do his first assignment, his introduction.

 

"Introduce yourself to them. These are my staff.", I told him.

 

When he was about to bow down, I quickly grabbed his collar on the back to stop him.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Tch. Not like that. You should tuck your top in first."

 

He raised his brow on me like I'm a math problem he can't solve.

 

"Why would I even do that?! I look funny just by wearing these!"

 

"So? I AM THE BOSS HERE. If you don't want your Dami noona kicking your fat , JUST DO IT."

 

Bingo. His face literally spelled out as he sighed and started tucking his polo in. I then instructed him how to do the proper introduction.

 

"Raise your hands up as high as you can and say I'M KWON JIYONG AND I NEED A DEODORANT!"

 

"You're nuts. I won't say that!"

 

"Yes you will! EVERYBODY IN THIS FLOOR DID THE SAME THING! It's like an initiation you know.", I winked at him.

 

Though he was glaring at me like his Dami noona would do, I was just busy celebrating at the back of my mind. I knew he's gullible like that and he will totally do it for him not to get fired.

And so he did. Even though everyone was busy, I tried getting their attention by just snapping my fingers. Kwon Jiyong then stood up, ready to be humiliated in front of mostly, ladies.

 

"Uhm....Hi I'm Kwon---"

 

"LOUDER! JEEZ."

 

He gulped down and tried composing himself. OH THIS BETTER BE GOOD.

 

 

"HI I'M KWON JIYONG AND I NEED A DEODORANT!"

 

Right on cue, his armpits then started spitting out water that made his long sleeves deeply soaked. I SWEAR, IT WAS A SIGHT!

As the ladies kept on complaining and being disgusted by the view, the tard tried so hard on making the little squirting machine I inserted a while ago, stop on spitting out water. But as he was covering it with his hand, the water just made a perfect projectile towards my employees making them wet as well.

I nearly gasped for air as I tried holding in my laughter. But then I changed my mind. I gave up and let my hearty giggles out while the tard was busy putting the condition under control.

I was brilliant and forever will be brilliant. Strike one for the tard!!!

 

 

------------------------

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

Remind me to put a note on top of my early morning routine, that says :  pray for CHOI SEUNGHYUN's painful death.

The scene I created was just beyond any mature person would be planning to. For a 26-year old like him, I'm expecting at least some REASONABLE tortures from him. Some things like he won't give me a time for breaks, would give me tons of ultra-nerdy works and all of those things a CEO would think of. BUT NO. I was completely speechless.

WHO WOULD EVEN THINK OF IMPLANTING A DETECTING, SQUIRTING MACHINE IN HIS EMPLOYEE'S CLOTHES?! Heck I should have been suspicious when he gave these to me! It turns out that when I shout the word, deodorant, the little devil would squirt water and make it look like I'm sweating gallons of body fluids. I SWEAR, I COULD HAVE LAUGHED AT THE IDEA IF ONLY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ME.

My name, my reputation and my face was all over the building. The ladies hated me and the guys can't help but to make fun of me. I could have just stepped out from this nightmare when Dami noona's voice popped over my head.

 

YA, Jiyong.If you're thinking of messing up this opportunity, do not even dare to come back here. Arasso??

 

I gulped down my own saliva. I'm afraid that without me, my family will turn to ashes. I can't let them live their everyday lives unarmed with the necessities I once took away from them! Besides, they're my responsibility. I just have to prove them that.

As hopeless and annoyed I am now, I can't just do anything but to endure all of this. That's right. I AM KWON JIYONG. I survived living in this rotten city with dirty works (not illegal, okay?!) and mean people. I can't back down now! Most especially if I actually made it inside a decent office!

 

Uhuh. Keep it positive, Jiyong. Think of unicorns, cotton candies, and fairies!

 

I thought my mood was going up when suddenly, some lady dared to go in. I was so startled FOR SOME REASON THAT I WAS AND SHE WALKED IN, NOT CARING AT ALL.

 

"HOLY !!!"

 

 

I covered my body as I saw a blonde girl with thick eyeliner.

 

 

She was walking her way towards me and damn, she was so tough-looking that I wanted to pee on my pants! But of course, as a guy, I tried not to be intimidated.

 

"What are you doing?", she asked.

 

"What? Nothing!"

 

"Why are you covering your body like a scaredy cat? Stop it, I'm not even interested."

 

Talk about crushing your ego. This girl surely has some attitude! She can be Choi Seunghyun's girl version! But I do hope she ain't nuts.

So I just tried keeping what's left of my pride stable as possible as I can. But crap. I was seriously having a hard time while I stood there, totally awkward of flaunting my bare body in front of her.

 

"Here are your clothes. Just wear them, it's fine."

 

Jeez. Doesn't she even know how to smile?

 

"Thanks. Erm, sorry for the little commotion out there....if you were even there."

 

I scratched my head out of nervousness but I remembered that I was still . Jeez. My hairy armpits are showing out.

 

"I was.... but I didn't find you funny nor annoying. It's Seunghyun who's acting very childish. I think I'd have to apologize for that."

 

Okay. Processing what she said, her words positively meant pity, annoyance and sympathy. BUT IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE that she spoke them with an expressionless face! WOAH! I thought I was watching Transformers!

So it kind of made me doubt she's sincere. Nevertheless, I just thought it's better to just let it go.

 

"Uhm, it's cool. We actually have a score to settle. So it's fine."

 

"A score to settle?", she asked as she raised a brow on me.

 

Oh crap. She must not know.

 

"Uhm, yeah. Man-to-man....yeah!"

 

I get it. She's not buying it. But c'mon, she has to! I don't want any more issues regarding the little incident I made with my allergies. That was beyond mortifying.

 

"Okay then. If you're finish, you should better step out. You've got things to do."

 

I was finally relieved as she left me alone again. Jeez. Doesn't it even occur to her that she was in a male restroom?! It was really weird when she walked towards me like she owned the place. Gosh.

Maybe people surrounding Choi Seunghyun are aliens. And that lady and him are in the same mothership.

If that's the case.....then . I'm in deep trouble. Ugh

-----------------------

 

"It took you so long.", the bastard was still not trying to laugh.

 

"Spit it out genius. I don't care. Just give me your orders."

 

He raised his hands up as if in surrender but he giggled as I knew he remembered that deodorant incident again. Ugh can this  day get any worse? I was really about to snap him out of it until he started flipping the pages of this yellow folder. Finally, some serious job coming.

 

"I want you to visit our five branches around Seoul. There's a checklist inside to what you have to take note and don't forget to report to me immediately after finishing. I need those tomorrow so do whatever you have to do."

 

Five? That's easy. I thought HIM had several branches around the city? I can finish this early!

He handed me the folder with a serious expression plastered on his face. Okay. Maybe this is a good sign that he's morphing into his 26-year old self again. Good for me then!

After experiencing severe stares and giggles from the hallway, I finally got out of that suffocating building. Jeez. I've never missed the outside world this hard! So right then, I started completing my task.

 

WATCH ME, CHOI SEUNGHYUN. I'M TOUGHER THAN YOU REALIZE.

 

 

First stop, was a boutique near this school cafe. It was just easy going here since I knew a lot of shortcuts without even taking the bus. It was part of my survival skills you know. So I entered it, not forgetting my manners whenever I go in to a stranger's crib.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Jiyong, the assistant of Mr. Choi Seunghyun. Can I do a quick check-up?"

 

The saleslady didn't even bother to look at me as she stood there, totally motionless. That's wierd. Is she some kind of mannequin? Jeez.

 

"A check-up?!"

 

A loud, tingling voice boomed all over the boutique. When I looked to where it was coming from, I saw a lady about 4 feet tall with heavy make-up and a fully-permed hair. I didn't have a choice but to bow at her for respect. She looks as mad as my science teacher when I didn't pass my homework!

 

"Y-yes. Here. Mr. Choi gave this folder to me."

 

I tried handing her the yellow folder but she looked at it like she's not interested. Okay.

 

"Look, kid. I'm not your patient to do a check-up."

 

"Oh....uhm, I was just tasked to do a....visitation."

 

Her nose flared up this time.

 

"WHO AM I? MARY?!"

 

What the?! Is she some kind of sensitive to vocabulary? She seriously has some issues with it!

 

"It's called monthly inspection, boy. If you like to survive in this job, learn some appropriate terms."

 

Jeez. That doesn't even sound right. But since I had to finish what I to do here, I started 'inspecting' over the place. Actually, this was more like an evaluation. In my previous university, the teachers were evaluated by their students through some series of questionnaires. This monthly inspection paper feels like the same thing so it was kind of easy for me to jot and mark things down.

As I was busy taking notes, I can suddenly feel someone tailing me. When I looked back, I saw the lady eyeing me with her meticulous glares.

 

"Uhm....is there a problem?"

 

She then handed me a box. When I peeked in, I saw tons of flyers with the picture of the boutique shop on it and with a caption, "HIM is IN."

 

"After you finish your inspection, make sure you give all of these flyers outside. Arasso?!"

 

"Uhm, okay. Got it!"

 

"But wait! You'd have to wear this mascot!"

 

Holy crap. I nearly wanted to make a run for it when I saw her getting that thick mascot and a huge bowl of head. WHAT THE ?

 

She smiled at me as she handed me that horrifying creature. "PSY is so in today so you better wear this, okay?! Then you can dance gentleman or that horse-dance too to catch attention!"

 

OH NO, NO. NO ING WAY.

 

"Uhm, I can just....wear my own clothes, thank you."

 

I regretted that I even turned down her offer. She immediately switched to her terminator mode with her nose flaring up and her eyes glaring with sharp daggers. Eep.

 

"Okay....uhm, just....a moment. I'll be back."

 

--------------------------------