II - King of them Aces

Treacherous

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I've had a couple of embarrassing moments, as a failure like me, but never did I encounter as severe as this.

I JUST HAPPENED TO SNEEZE ON SOMEONE'S . Sink that information in cos I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THIS HAPPENED TO ME. I was going crazy as I try to be deaf on the litany of curses my victim has been giving me ever since he locked himself inside the cubicle. And I swear to all the mighty gods existing, I WAS SORRY!

 

"HIDE YOUR SORRY YOU TARD! I'M GOING TO GET YOU KILLED!!!", he shouted.

 

Hell I didn't care. I get the same blackmails from my sister everyday and I knew better than to be scared. I just needed to be forgiven (even though I don't know who'll be sane enough to forgive me), because my conscience can't really take in all the guilt. JUST IMAGINE PASSING ALL YOUR MICROBIAL ENTITIES TO SOMEONE'S PRIVATE PART. I'd rather die than to experience it, to be honest.

 

"I'M REALLY SORRY! I SWEAR IT WASN'T MY INTENTION-----"

 

"HA-CHOOO!!!!!"

 

Great. Another betrayal from my cursed nose. As expected, the man shooted me his novel of curses again.

 

" IT STOP SNEEZING YOUR MICROBES ARE EATING MY SOUL TARD!!!! GET YOUR AWAY FROM HERE!!!!"

 

My instincts are telling me I should make a run for it. But when I saw myself in the mirror, I almost committed suicide. I LOOK AWFUL! I am literally reddening like a tomato and I knew my allergies are not to be tolerated for this kind of situation. After saying how sorry I was for the nth time, I ran out of the washroom and out of this place as well.

 

------------------------------

 

TOP P.O.V

 

 

I think I needed a rehab. I tried looking on the yellow pages for therapies involving abuse but all I can see were UALLY ABUSE? CALL A LAWYER. Damn.

Although my fashion show went smoothly that day, I decided not to attend the event. I just passed my speech to my assistant and he delivered it well. I was actually streaming from my office as he took my position and I can tell he was nervous as . But that was just least of my problems.

I'M IN TRAUMA AND HELL, I CAN'T TELL ANYBODY WHY. Who would even share their experience of SOMEONE SNEEZED ON MY AND I CAN'T GET OVER IT. I'm pretty sure that will be the end of my career. I can't take people laughing at my traumatic when I decide to let it all out.

Good thing it was a normal office day and I'm bound to lots of paperworks. Yes. I think I needed these for distraction. But as for my morning ritual, I just have to get my mirror first.

WOAH. Though I'm feeling like , I'm amazed to how it doesn't affect my physique. I WAS SO PERFECT I can be in-love at myself this instant.

DAMN. I was just handsome.

 

 

 

My assistant then came rushing in to my door as he politely knocked first. GREAT. JUST GREAT TIMING.

 

"Sir! The recruitment team have finalized the applicants. They were asking if you're available to check them all out."

 

I was thinking of saying no since I'm really not in the mood for socializing, but I knew I had to beat our deadline. I promised that I will be the one handling new recruits for our latest project and I believe will be HIM's biggest break ever.

 

"I'll be there in five minutes."

 

As I came in the fifth floor where I guess a dozen of applicants are waiting, I can tell who to fire immediately.

 

"YOU.", I pointed at the lady who was trying to avoid eye contact. "GET OUT."

 

She didn't even bother to speak out. Se hurriedly went out of the room, sobbing her heart out. I then eliminated four more people who were obviously lacking self-esteem with their scared faces. Heck I don't need them for my team. They're pain in the and we don't have much time for babysitting late bloomers.

 

"The remaining seven passed. Welcome to HIM's creative team."

 

I was actually roaming my eyes to all of those who passed but just then, I thought I saw a ghost.

 

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT TARD DOING HERE???

 

------------------

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

If not for my dongsaeng, Lee Seungri, a very good friend of mine while I was still in college, I would have slept on the streets again. After that incident with my allergies, he saw me running for my life and took me to the nearest clinic. He has always been the caring one though I'm not really sure why he likes me a lot. Well, he once told me I was kind of his hero ever since I gave my personal sites of ographic videos.

 

"HYUNG! I REALLY MISSED YOU!!!!", he threw his arms at me and hugged me like it's the end of the world.

 

Then he kissed me on my left cheek like how he used to back in those days.

 

 

"YAAA!!!! SEUNGRI!!!! GET A GIRL YOU ERT!!!", I annoyingly pushed him away from me.

 

He smiled at me like a kid who got his candy. This !

 

"YA. We're not college buddies anymore so keep away from my cheeks!"

 

He giggled annoyingly and replied, "YES, HYUNG!" while saluting me with his hand over his forehead. AISH. This kid.

 

Sensing I was jobless and broke, he offered me to stay in his apartment for a while. I don't really have a choice do I? Though I knew I'm kind of troubled staying with this clingy panda, I just have to endure it for a few days. I should really give Dami noona some space before she actually throw me out of the country.

Being very helpful as my desperate times, Seungri also suggested this job offering he got from a fashion company looking out for members of their creative team. But since I quitted college, I'm not sure if I can make it.

 

"I'm not qualified.", I honestly told him.

"Pfft. Just come with me! I got a call for the final assessment and maybe I can pull some strings to get you a job there too!"

 

I knew this is a good opportunity. Of course I agreed to go with him so that I can finally have a decent job inside a decent company. Even a messenger will do! Just please. No more flowers.

We eventually arrived to this luxurious building with letters H I M carved on the ceiling. WOW. The owner must be that conceited.

I was busy strolling around the vicinity when Seungri pulled me inside the elevator. When the fifth floor clicked, we went out immediately. I waited with him and with a couple of people who looks nerdy enough for any job. Some were smiling from ear to ear and some were looking like they're ready to cry on cue.

Seungri then nudged me on my elbow.

 

"Ya, hyung! Did you know that the founder of this miraculous company is just in his 20s?", he whispered to me.

 

WHAT? 

Wow. I gotta admit. That was pretty impressive. I'm 25 and I'm the founder of my family's poverty.

 

"Tch. I'm sure he's a chaebol. That's why."

 

"I don't think so! He never revealed his family in the press! Some say he's an orphan who got his luck!"

 

"I don't know. It's still fishy for me."

 

I honestly don't want to believe it was because of luck. If it was, my ego couldn't make it alive knowing how unfair it was that luck has never been on my side.

 

"Oh crap. He's here!"

 

I looked to where Seungri was pointing.

HOLY .

THIS IS NOT GOOD. I was about to get out from the room but this man closed the door as he entered. . . . I can't be seen!

 

"It's really him! The man behind HIM!!!!", Seungri excitedly whispered.

 

CRAP I'M DOUBLE DEAD.

 

THE MAN WHO I GOT VICTIMIZED WAS HIM?! THE FOUNDER OF HIM?!

DEAR HEAVENS, WHY AM I THIS UNLUCKY?!
 

He was roaming his eyes around us that I just covered my face with my bangs. I must really be thankful with my piece of hair. I used to get irritated with them you know but I never thought they'll save my life.

 

"YOU.", his voice boomed over the room.

 

My heart skipped a beat as I thought he was referring to me.

 

I almost exhaled all the air from my lungs as I saw he was pointing at this petite lady.

 

"GET OUT."

 

I thought I was going to eat my bangs out of nervousness. The lady then rushed out of the room with her soft wails from what this big bully commanded her to. He then continued picking more people to get out of his sight and by every person he points out, I thought I was aging a year or two.

Fortunately, he stopped.

 

"The remaining seven passed. Welcome to HIM's Creative team.", he announced.

 

I counted the people with me. Wait a minute. They're just six. SEVEN IS INCLUDING ME!

NO, NO, NO. I'M NOT EVEN APPLYING! I JUST WENT WITH SEUNGRI!

But when I looked at my dongsaeng, he was already raising his thumbs up like this was all planned. WHAT THE HECK?!

 

I regretted that I dared to look back at my former victim. He was already scrunching his brows on me like my Dami noona used to do whenever she's ready to chop me to pieces.

 

 

OH NO.

 

"SECURITY!!!!!", he shouted.

 

We all panicked. Others were looking at me because this big bully was never leaving his eyes on my seat. OH CRAP. I'M DEAD THIS TIME. Of course I tried being calm and innocent. I just brushed my bangs down to my face to cover up how guilty I was. But then again, I HAVE NO WAY OUT.

 

-----------------------------------

TOP P.O.V

 

HOW DARE HE ENTER MY COMPANY AGAIN?! AND HE EVEN MANAGED TO APPLY HERE????

! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE ESCORTED HIM TO JAIL BACK THEN!

I called for security that made everyone jump to their seats. I was trying to keep my calm as I saw him being oblivious to what I shouted. OH SO YOU WANTED TO PLAY DUMB HUH?!

BETTER HIDE NOW, TARD. I GOT YOU NOW.

 

"Sir! Why did you call for security?!", my dumb assistant came rushing over as he heard the news.

 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!"

 

"UHM....R-R-RIGHT AWAY SIR!"

 

After a few seconds of not leaving my deadly eyes on him, the security team came. I then took a step closer to this tard but he was still busy brushing his bangs down.

HA. FEEL THE WRATH OF CHOI SEUNGHYUN YOU .

 

"Sir. Where's the culprit???", one of the security called out.

 

"THERE. WITH THE GAY BANGS."

 

As soon as pointed him out, there were whispers from the applicants. I watched as my team got him with his trembling body. As soon as we managed to have eye contact, I smirked at him with VICTORY written all over my face.

I was about to leave the room when someone spoke out. I'm guessing it's the tard.

 

"YAAA!!!! YOU BIG BULLY!!!!"

 

WHAT THE....?!

I looked back at him and I'm hella sure he was the only one who wasn't scared of what he did. HE DARES TO CALL ME RUDELY?!

 

"What did you just call me??", I asked him as I was holding my temper in.

 

"BIG BULLY! ARE YOU DEAF?!"

 

That's it. I rushed to where he was standing and grabbed him by his collar.

 

"YOU'RE IN MY TERITORRY . SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE ME SOME RESPECT.", I gritted my teeth.

 

---------------------------

Jiyong P.O.V

 

As soon as these muscular guys came reaching for my arms, I knew I had to do something. I just can't let myself be jailed AGAIN because of absurd reasons. I'm pretty sure my Dami noona will not bail me out this time.

Seungri, who was as confused as the others kept on holding onto my shirt. He was actually looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, maybe hungry for the reason why they're pulling me out. My victim, the big bully, kept staring at me so I had no choice but to meet his gaze. I dunno but his stares are quite magnetic that even the law of physics can't explain why.

He then smirked at me.

 

I was almost tempted to spit some saliva at him but that'll just make my case worse. He started walking out from the room and these bouncer-looking guys also started to drag me out. OH . With my skinny body, they just effortlessly carried me up.

I KNEW I HAD TO DO SOMETHING. I'VE BEEN LIVING OUT THERE LEARNING SOME SURVIVAL TIPS AND THIS IS JUST PLAIN EASY. I know what to do.

 

"YA! YOU BIG BULLY!!!!"

 

Everybody's attention was all on me. The staffs and even the security gasped and almost bulged their eyes out as I called him by my insults.

 

 

HA. I got this.

 

"What did you just call me???", he almost whispered as he looked back on me.

 

"BIG BULLY! ARE YOU DEAF?!"

 

Another series of gasps came in. Okay. I know he's the all-mighty CEO slash founder but c'mon. I need to survive this challenge. I have a family to attend to!

I was not just prepared when he came down to me with his furious aura and grasped my pitiful collar. Damn it. This shirt was just new.

 

 

"YOU'RE IN MY TERITORRY YOU . SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE ME SOME RESPECT."

 

Wow. I'm really scared.

Seriously. He needs to work on his big boss tactics. He might want to learn from my Dami noona some other time.

But for now, I just have to work on my ace.

 

"I don't know. YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO GIVE ME SOME RESPECT FIRST.", I told him as I put a smug on my face.

 

He was beyond confused. I thought I was a rubics cube he can't finish with those stares.

 

"SHOOT IT, RETARD. What the hell are you talking about?!"

 

"I just thought....you might want to share why you're giving me in to the cops. Did I do something wrong?", I .

 

His face was priceless. What the heck? Don't tell me he doesn't know that he can't give me in unless he has something to report! HAHAHAHAHA!

 

"You....you---"

 

"I what????"

 

He started looking around for support. But since it looks like we were the only ones who knew about that little incident (and I'm sure he won't share it because it's hella embarrassing), nobody dared to help him out. I can tell he was desperate as he looked at me with those raging eyes.

 

 

HOHOHO. Give up, big bully.