New Love and Old Love

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Donghae’s POV

 

Argh, I feel like I slept forever, I shift my position and I was surprised to Hyukjae he is sleeping in the sofa, has he been here all they damn, so sweet of him, I tried to sit and just stared at him suddenly he woke up and I kept staring at home.

“Donghae.” He said with a smile. “Finally you’re awake uhm what do you want fruits, uhm wait shoot where’s the knife darn it.” He cursed I smiled how he is trying to help me feed those fruits.

“I need real foos, not only fruits I told him.” I said as I try to stand up but I seem to lost my balance.”

“Hae…” what he just called me that name. “You better sit ok? I’ll get food in the canteen just stay there and rest.” He said as he went outside.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Aish what to give him uhm, stewed liver, bittermelon? Argh I need something to replenish his blood, he looks so weak as I returned to his room he starts cutting those fruits.

“Hey here’s the food you need.” I unwrapped it and put it in a paper plate.

“By the way about Taemin thank you very much.”

“For you I will do anything.”

“Hey I haven’t forgive you yet.” I told him he pouts at me he’s cute really…

“well for starters… you should keep what you’re doing..”

“What is it?”

“Take me to school, help me in the bakery, pick me at work help me when I need you.”

“Like a personal maid?”

“Yeah like that.” We just laughed afterwards.

 

After Taemin got out of the operation room as usual, Donghae cover the fees which I am kind of shamed.

“Donghae-Hyung thank  you, and promise me one thing.”

“What is it?” he asked my brother.

“Love my hyung with your whole because I know Hyukjae-hyun loves you very much.”

Aish tha kid;s big mouth.

“Yeah Hyukjae –oppa looks worried about you, he insisted to stay in your room until you wake up.”

“Sulli!” Good my little siblings exposing me.

“yah don’t laugh and don’t over think  I did it out of compassion and I would do it to anyone who had helped Taemin.” I said to him but the truth I really just want to be with him seems like everything is now forgotten.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Well my punishment had start I do his requests but for me it mades me happy I know Hyukjae feels the same way like I do, and recently we usually hold hands, you heard it right we usually hold hands even in public, he is a little embarrassed but I feel proud I Lee Donghae finally eat my own words, I fell in love with a man named Lee Hyukjae but I no longer care I even brought him to my house, my parents actually like him, and I spoiled him I bought him anything with strawberry since he likes it so much I never felt this happy again finally I was able to move on.

 

And finally the time arrived, I pretend that I cannot go to his house he almost shout at me in the phone but then he didn’t know what happens next.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I feel sad when Donghae said he will be staying late at school so he did not bring me home so I went alone as I went inside my parents and my little sibling aren’t there, perhaps they go somewhere I don’t know but I feel alone.

Suddenly I, 12 bouquet of roses  occupying my house where the hell does this all come from.

Suddenly I heard music playing and a guy singing I turned around it was Donghae and my family behind him.

“Hae…”

“I know we met in a strange way, but I seem to lose and I want to say is damn! I forgot it uhm will you be my boyfriend.” He knelt down on one knee I was surprised.

“Yah, don’t do that in front of my family.”

“But I want to do this promise in front of your family a promise that I won’t make you cry again and I will make you happy.”

“Oppa say yes!” Sulli exclaimed.

“Hyung you have been waiting for this moment right?” Taemin added.

“Son, come on you always say his name in your dreams your umma and I always hear you.”

What the I shook my head forcing him to stand up.

“what are you a 6 years old.” I bite my lips and I sighed.

“Well what can I do me against you and my family I can’t win yes Lee Donghae I want you, I love you!”

“Is that a yes?” he asked me for assurance.

I smiled and cupped his face and kissed him, but I felt embarrassed when my family cheered for me and Sungmin-hyung and Kyuhyun was also there who surprised me.

I hugged him tightly now he is my Lee Donghae.

 

No One’s POV

 

At the airport, A girl in pink dress with a sweater arrived and showed her passport she smiled at the attendant.

“Oppa… I’m back…” she said as she push her trolley with her bags.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

First official day Eunhyuk and I are a couple, he would be busy now with his final so for the meantime our meeting will be minimize as I went home from school, one of our maids approached me.

“Sir Donghae, someone is looking for you.”

“Who is it?”

“Oppa?” I looked at the visitor Yoona? But why did she come back?

“I know everything, Noona told me, I am sorry I should have trust you I was thinking maybe we can have a chance to fall in love again.

She told me as she approached and embraced me. Now what should I do?  

 

I always wish to make a video about this story but I am not good at it even making my own image poor me *sniffs* Well for those who comment thank you very much and to those who subscribe Domo Arigatou!