Misfortune?

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Donghae’s POV

 

As I arrived at Yoona’s house, I was wondering why Jessica is hugging her picture tightly. What’s happening?

“Jessica.”

“Yoona she…” Oh no this can’t be happening.

“She dided because fo you she canlt accept that you left her, she just choose to end her life. YOU BASTARD! This is all your fault!”

“I am sorry but.”

“Sorry? Did you think it could bring her back, Yoona she left this letter I presumed she did this before ending her life.

 

I opened the letter

 

Hae-Oppa,

Why did you leave me?

How could you I hate you and that Hyukjae.

I may be gone but I will never forgive you Oppa.

In my death you will never feel any happiness.

I swear you won’t be happy with him.

 

I folded the letter, I feel guilty but she doesn’t have to do this why? Yoona why?

After that day I can’t sleep properly I cant even tell this to Hyukjae I want to prove Yoona something, I will be happy. The love I and Hyukjae have is real.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

All day we just stay at Hae;s car, I do all the talking I am wondering why he won’t even laugh at my jokes, no teasing something is bothering him.

“Hae, I am going to lose my voice and here you are still quiet. Did something happen have you talk to Yoona?”

“No.” he replied.

“Then why seems so serious?” I asked him worriedly.

“Hyukkie she’s.”

“She’s what back to America?”

“No.”

“Then why?” I asked him I am now impatient.

“She’s dead.” He told me, I put my palms in my face God what have we done.

“Hyukkie don’t blame yourself it’s her choice to end her life.

“But…”

“Hyukkie, we need to face the future head on, I know I may sounde heartless but we do not force her to do it she did it herself.”

 

Hae tried to convince me  but I felt uneasy without his knowledge I went to the funeral after my class.

As I stand there, I saw Jessica, she suddenly glared at me.

“YOU THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.” She suddenly pushed me and pulled my hair.

“Jessica I’m here to express my condolence.”

“Why to laugh and mock at my sister!” she said as he keeps on pushing and dragging me near her sister’s picture. “THIS IS YOUR FAULT!”

I shrugged her hands off.

“You forgot that you are the cause of this!, I was at peace you offer me money you know I am in need, you asked me to destroy their relationship it was you who bring me and Hae closer, we just fell in love is that a sin?”

“But they are slowly going close together again but you go between them.” She sadi.

“NOW APOLOGIZED TO HER.” She said as he pushed me again.

“Y-yoona I’m sorry if HAe and I hurt, we just fall in love, I did not expect it as well, but I forgave you as well for doing this, I hope you find peace in the other life, you shouldn’t have do this.” I sais sobbing I walked away still Jessica is cursing me.

“I SWEAR IN MY SISTER’S GRAVE YOU WILL BOTH SUFFER!”

 

Donghae learned what I have done he tend my bruise, Jessica is very strong for a woman

“Why did you go there?”

“Hae, if I don’t show up we will feel guilty all our life, I love you and I want to show Jessica it’s not a sin loving you. I never steal you away from him you know that right?”

“I know baby but you know what I am proud of you that’s the Hyukkie I want to see.”

“Almost night now better go home.” I told him, I go with him and assited him outside.

Suddeny we saw A couple and a man claiming to be his lover.

“Remember, that scene?” he asked me.

“Yeah, I just wish no more dying would happen.”

“Better go baby I’ll pick you up at work better have lunch during your lunch.” I just nodded.

“I love you.” I told him.

“I love you more.” He replied as he went inside the car.

 

As I went inside my room, I know after a rain comes a rainbow, I should hang on Hae is fighting I should as well….

 

After Yoona;s burial we no longer heard anything about Jessica, she never disturbed so we are back to our normal lives or so I thought.

As I was doing the inventory, I saw an old woman and assisted her.

“Ahjumma, you should not go alone here, someone should help you.”

“Aigoo, no need well youth now likes to have fun you know.”

“Not all.”

“Well and besides a woman like me who is destined to die don’t need anyone, I can already see my future leaving this world .”

“Future you can see the future?” I asked her.

“Oh yes give me your plam.”

As she held my hand, she continiously shook her head.

“What do you see? Will I be with the one I love forever?”

“No, the one who is with you now, he will cause your death, better avoid him or else you will have the same fate as the one before you.”

He? How did she know I never said that I have a boyfriend I released my hand and go to the stockroom.

 

After an hour I saw Hae, but I suddenly have this urge to avoid him.

“Hyukkie, baby is there something wrong?”

“I uhm, I was thinking can we not like see each other?”

“What! Why?”

“I- ah, see there is an old woman, she said I will have the same fate as Yoona’s, I love you but I don’t want to die yet, my family needs me.” I told him.

“What the hell! Just because of what a crazy fortune teller said you are going to leave, I fight for you I choose you right? I thought you will do the same, do you really want to leave me huh?”

I cried and embraced. “I am sorry Hae I was just really terrified but I can’t also lose you.

 

Donghae’s POV

I can’t believe Hyukjae will believe in things such as fortune telling, I just hope this would stop, we never done anything wrong was being in love is a mistake? I know we can get through these I need to be strong I will be Hyukjae’s support so he won’t think of giving me up I can’t allow him to. Yoona forgive me but I will fight your curse I swear we will never siffer and we will be together.

 

No one’s POV

(At Jessica’s house.)

 

“So did you do what I told.”

“Yes ma;am I bet he is shaking now and afraid.”

“Good, here’s your pay for a good job.” Jessica said.

She took a glass of wine and drink it as he look at her sister’s picture.

“Trust me we are just beginning”

 

Yes i killed Yoona... actually it was part of the theme of the story and the title itself, i know I was thinking of keeping Yoona alive but after thinking I realize it would set at least the story for those who lv=ove YOONA don;t hate me please I have my reason I ><