Truth Hurts

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

It’s been strange how Donghae changed 360 degrees, now he came to the hospital with me especially when Taemin was released, he even visit me in my workplace and take me to school. Well if he do this everyday I might get used to it.

“I’m at my class now.” Yes it’s Donghae he called me after I reach my classroom, I don’t know but I felt like a schoolgirl now what the hell.

Alright see you later.” I just nodded and end the call, even in class I have been called by my teacher many times because I kept on spacing out.

It was almost afternoon, I was in my locker suddenly a guy approached me, it was Siwon he keeps on bugging me even after what had happened he is one of the popular guys in college and I don’t even care, all I hope he leave me alone.

“Hi Hyukjae.” He greeetd me, I just ignored him and walk out of the corridor.

“Are you going to keep on following me or you will leave me alone.”

“Hey, I am just friendly and you should be lucky that I am approaching.”

“Wow! So I owe to you that you’re noticing me, well thank you.” I told him sarcastically, good thing I saw Donghae and approached.

“Hey baby.” I suddenly greet him he was surprised but seems like he can read what I want to do so he just ride in.

“Baby, did I make you wait so long? he asked me as he kissed me on my cheeks, woah! That was unscripted I feel like my face becomes red now.

“Y-yeah let’s go.” I said as I go inside his car.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Wow, I did not expect that but seeing him in trouble with that guy, I think I feel like a prince that needs to save his princess.

”Really baby?” I asked him.

“Yah! And who told you to kiss me in the cheeks?” he suddenly asked me.

“We are playing like a lovely couple right?”

“Now it’s over he’s gone.”

“So where should we go.” I asked him again.

“Anywhere I guess.” He replied.

“I know a place.” I said as I start the engine of my car.

 

As we reached the place, I am confident that he would like it, I can see from his reaction.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Wow, this place is so quiet but at the same time so romantic, I didn’t know he prepare for this I saw him take out a picnic blanket from the back of his car and a picnic basket.

Wait he did plan this, now I want to scream and hugged him tight, I am really falling for Donghae I don’t know if he feels the same way I mean we’re friends now right and besides he never say he likes me.

“Yah! Lee Dnghae, can you stop these things.”

“What things?” he asked me back.

“Well, taking to me to different place, picking me up at scholl and work, visiting my house I might look for these once you stop.”

“Who said I would stop this?.” I looked at him in a wide eyed reaction, suddenly he approached me and give me a peck on my lips, he smiled at me and I avoid his gaze, geez I think I am blushing shoot!.

“W-well, lets eat some fruits, I’ll peel the oranges ok?” I told him.

 

After two days, since exams are approaching, we just call or message each other Sungmin-hyung, keeps teasing me, well he seems happy as well, he and that guy Kyuhyun is dating.

“Hey so you two kissed?” I shyly nodded he almost scream good thing I covered his mouth.

“Wow! But did you, you know the most important part.”

“What part?”

“You know what I mean.” He told finally understanding it, I said NO, of course we never did that.

“We’re not even a couple, I mean we are just friends.”

“Just friends but you kiss each other well noting new with that.” He told me as he went to the stock room when his phone rings and it was Kyuhyun calling him.

 

As I m doing the inventory I saw a guy n the beverage section, but one thing caught my attention, that bracelet that’s one of my kidnapper is wearing, without hesitation I approached him I am 100% sure he is one of them.

“You!” I approached him.

“What?” he is asked me arrogantly.

“Who asked you to kidnap me huh?”

“What are you talking about? I don’t know and remember I am one of your customer so act nice or else I’ll have you fired.” He replied to me leaving the store.

Lucky for you, I am in my workplace we’ll meet again whoever you are let’s see if you can still lie at me.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I know the timing is right I bought a ring I want to give it to him, I want confess that I like no I love him. Kyuhyun, looks at me as I was staring at my gift to EUnhyuk.

“I thought you have no interest in guys.”

“Well, Eunhyuk is just perhaps different and I kind of getting comforted especially when he smile and I never get bored when I am with him.”

“Well since you’re confessing to him, will you confess that you are the cause why his little brother got into accident?” he asked I became silent suddenly.

As I was in my deep thought my phone rings, it was Jaejoong.

“Hello, is there any problem.”

“Eunhyuk, I think he knew I was one of the kidnappers that night.”

“Whatever happens never say anything.”

“I know, of course I won’t betray you, I am just giving a heads up, and perhaps letsnot talk in school whenever you bring him there so he wont think you are involved.”

“Thanks.” As I end the call I look at Kyuhyun.

“And you, don’t tell Sungmin about this.”

Kyuhyun sighed and just nodded at me.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I can’t get that guy out of my mind, I need to see him but how, wait I think I saw him once in Donghae’s school, could it be? No I shouldn’t assume thing s right but I have this feeling, Sungmin suddenly appear out of nowhere.

“Hyukkie, look I got movie tickets lets go out today.”

“No date with Kyuhyun.”

“That evil once he got stuck with starcraft you can’t stop him plus we almost see each other after my work so this is KYUMIN day off!.” He said as he raised his hand I just laughed at him. Maybe I just to enjoy so I agreed it has been a long time since we go out together.

 

After the movie I cant believe I agree to watch a horror movie I feel like my soul left my body, my after some minutes I feel well again, as we are now doing window shopping something caught my attention that guy I saw him, I excuse myself and told Sungmin that I will go to the wash room, I followed him there and he was surprised seeing me.

“Hi nice seeing me?” I asked him.

“Are you stalking me?” he asked me looking scared.

“Now who asked you to kidnap me?” I grabbed his arm.

“I won’t tell anything and if I were leave.. me… al…lone!” he said to me coldly.

That;s it my patience is enough I twist his arm.

“Now! Are you going to keep quiet or you will leave this place with a broken hand.” I can hear his screams of pain,.

“Ouch you’re hurting me stop it!”

“THEN TELL ME THE TRUTH DAMN IT!”

“L-Lee Donghae, he is the guy who asked us to kidnap you he wants to personally talk to you b-because of what you done in the school.”

I lose my strnght and let him go, I no longer care when he run away, now I know why he became kind to me.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I don’t know but  feel chills when Eunhyuk surprisingly called me, we met in the place he asked me to go, but he is not yet there, I almost have10 missed calls but he didn’t answer suddenly I turned around and I see him I smiled at him.

“Hyukkie, I thought you won’t come i…” suddenly as I approached him he suddenly slapped me.

“H-hyukkie…”

“Don’t Hyukkie me, all this time it was you, and you did not tell me?”

“What?”

“That Jaejoong guy, he told me all the truth you amost caused my brother;s death.”

“Hyukkie I can explain I didn’t mean to I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? Sorry is that all you can say.” He suddenly walks away but I stopped him.

“Hyukkie please I…”

“Please don’t show up again in front of me, you just always hurt me.” As he continue to walk away. I shouts his name.

“HYUKKKIE I’M SORRY!”

“I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE I WISH NEVER MET YOU! YOU’RE BAD!” he said and I now lose sight of him.

I can’t stop crying I fell on my knees, now I lose him totally without even telling him what I feel… Im sorry….