When a Prank Goes Wrong

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

After that incident I no longer see Lee Donghae again, I kind of feel guilty but I feel like a thorn had been removed out of my heart since I made pay for what he had done to me. Ok I admit I am a little guilty but he insulted my feelings, wait why am I hurt I don’t even like him…. Right? I look at his clothes like for almost 30 minutes now until my Umma enter my room.

“Hyukjae, I made your favorite strawberry cake.” Oh my favorite I rushed and carefully put Donghae;s clothes in my cabinet and went down.

So far my parents business is going well it’s a small bakery but I guess that money really have some use after all.

Sungmin-hyung often visited the place just to have some pumpkin cake, yeah that guy is so addicted with anything related to foods and she is the one who sggest to make the bakery pink oh well, at least I admit it’s kinda cute small but cute, I still work and study since that bakery is not that big at all I am planning perhaps if I have extra money I wish to expand it.

How is Lee DOnghae I hope he is okay after whathappened to him… wait I shouldn’t worry Aish! Lee DOnghae is wrecking my mind again.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I can’t believe I was embarrassed like that, that Lee Hyukjae he really have that guts. But he is so tempting that why and I am really ? Wait! Am I really falling for him damn but of course he hurts my pride I should make sure I made him pay for what he had done but how…

I know, I have some few friends in my school I know they might help me for sure.

I took my phone and called them.

“Hello Yunho, yeah, dude I have some favor to ask.” I heard him gasped hearing what I want.

“Just do it, I swear I will treat you and Jaejoong not only lunch but I will also give you some money.” I told him, Lee Hyukjae just wait.

 

No one’s POV

 

“Hey Hyukjae!” it was Junsu one of Hyukjae’s classmate. “Can I have your notes in Calculus, I seem to missed some of them.”

“Oh sure here, just return it tomorrow ok?” he told him.

As he was heading to the cafeteria he was suddenly spotted by Kyuhyun.

“Hi hyung.”

“Uh, are you sure you’re talking to me?” Hyukjae asked him.

“No I was talking to your bag, hi bag of course I am greeting you.”

“Oh.”

“Hyung what do you think of Donghae-hyung?”

“Is my opinion important?” Hyukjae asked him back.

“Nothing you just look like cats and dogs but I know you like each other.”

“Look Cho Kyuhyun, I don’t like your friend, and he said himself he is not interested in me by the way here.” Hyukjae handed the clothes he took from Donghae.

“I already washed them and just tell him I am sorry.” He left Kyuhyun alone.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Good thing I don’t have work today, I was just enjoying my shift with Sungmin-hyung, we talk about stuff and suddenly he mentioned Lee DOnghae.

“What’s with Lee Donghae.” I asked him.

“Hes cute isn’t he?”

“No.” I denied.

“Come on, tell me the truth you’re not turned when he you know stripped for you.”

“It’s all part of the plan and like I said he is not my type.” I answered him as I am doing the inventory.”

“Wahtever Hyukjae, but there is a saying the more you hate the more you love.”

“Love? What I am thinking is earning miney not dating.”

“Come on you’re the only open gay that never got into relationship, you rejected every confession I wonder why.”

“Well not all gay I guess is interested to be in love, besides I only say I am one because I don’t get attracted into girls.”

“Oh alright, look who’s here you’re cute little brother.” I turned around and see Taemin.

“Hi Taeminnie, what are you doing here?” my workplace is a few blocks away from my home so it’s really not a hassle.

“I just miss you hyung and mother asked me to brought you snack since you will stay here till evening and can I stay here as well?” he asked me with those cute eyes.

“Okay but don’t do anything ok? Just behave there while Hyung is working.”

 

Almost 8pm when I finish my work, Sungmin was still inside so Taemin and I went outside first

Suddenly I see two masked man grabbing me. I struggle but they are dragging me to a car, Taemin who tried to follow me to stop them keeps shouting.

“Hyung, let go of my hyung!” he said as he is chasing as suddenly I saw a car I tried to warn him but it’s too late he got hit by that car, and it swiftly run away, as for the two as they see the incident suddenly let go of me.

 

“Taemin!” I saw blood I called Sungmin in panic we carried him and bring him to the nearest hospital. I also dialed my parents number so they can follow us.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

My smile is almost reaching my ear of course my plan is almost done suddenly Kyuhyun noticed it and commented I was creepy.

“Because me and Lee HYukjae and I will meet again.”

“How? I asked my two classmates to bring him here in my house.”

“What you asked them to kidnap Hyukjae?”

“Yup” I replied still smiling but suddenly my phone rings.

“Hello Yunho where is he?”

Sorry but we fail.”

“What do you mean?” I asked them I became upset again.

He’s brother got hit by a car whe he is chasing us so we let go of him.”

 I was dumbstruck, I didnlt expect that to happen, Kyuhyun who learned about it was almost shock and shook his head, I know he wants t blame me but he just stared at me, what have I done?”

 

The next day, I went to their school and asked where Hyukjae works so I could see his friend, I want to go the hospital, I know but I really feel guilty as well.

AfterKyuhyun;s class he went with me in his workplace, there I saw his friend the guy who is with him that day I was embarrassed in front of my school.

“Oh hi, you seem get lost is there anything you need.”

“Uhm, do you know where Hyukjae’s brther was brought, we heard what happen.” It was Kyuhyun who asked him, well seems like my friend also taken interest with so I let him do the conversation.

“Uhm yeah.” And he told us the hospital, after that I tried to left but now Kyuhyun is drowned in conversation with him.”Kyuhyun!” I shouted.

“By the way I’m Lee Sungmin.” He give his free hand for my besftriend to shake.

“Cho Kyhuyun.”

“Nice meeting you.” What the these two flirting shoot, and I want to go to the hospital, fine Kyuhyun I will leave you here.”

“Sure” that’s all he replied he is still busy talking with Sungmin well, that’s for a change Kyuhyun never taken interest with anyone before but I admit that guy is good looking to be exact cute but he;s different in Lee Hyukjae wait!  So I admit Hyukjae is attractive, oh no time for having some infatuation I need to go to the hospital.

 

(At the hospital)

 

As I went inside I went directly to the room where his brother is confine, I saw him crying and it breaks my heart.

“Doc how is he?” I heard him asking the one in charge with his brother.

“He’s condition is stable, but still he is unconscious, and here are the list of the medicines you need to get.”

“Omo! Hyukjae even the income of the bakery might not be enough, these medicines look expensive.” I heard his mother told him.

“Don’t worry I will asked for an advance with my salary so don’t worry.” Suddenly I saw him going outside well here goes nothing.

“Hi Hyukjae.”

“What!”

“Look I…”

“Can you at least go away! I am not in the mood for any fights, if you are not blind enough can you see my brother is lying there, because of some bastards trying to kidnap me so just disappear for now.” He pushed me and went downstairs, suddenly his mother approached me.

“Oh sorry about Hyukjae, he did not mean to be rude.” She bowed at me.

“It’s ok, by the way I’m Lee Donghae I uhm… his friend.”

“Friend? Haven’t met you before.”

“Well I am a friend of his friend so that’s how we met.”

“I see.” She replied.

 

I can see that they are really have some problem, good thing I have enough money with me, so without Hyukjae’s knowledge I paid the bills and even bought his brother’s medicine .

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Almost evening when I reurn to the hospital, I was excited to tell them I got the money but to my surprise I saw Donghae with my mother and Father and he is playing Sulli, and Taemin finally he is awake.

“What happened here? I have the money for his medicine ann…”

“Don’t worry you’re friend he paid for it.”

“Hi.” He greeted me.

“Hi.” I smiled, guess I can’t be angry with him.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Seems like he became a little nicer now, I often visited his family usually play with his sister Sulli and Taemin he is very talkative now since he got awake.

“Oppa! Do you know Hyukjae oppa said he had this guy he likes I think he is talking about you.”

“Really?” I asked her

“But don’t tell him ok?” she asked me so I just nodded suddenly Hyukjae appeared again with some foods.

“You better eat, I want to thank you for helping us and staying here, the doctor said by tomorrow Taemin can be release.”

“That’s good.” I said to him.

“Donghae, I want to ask you something.”

“What is it.” Iasked as I was taking a zip of my drinks.

“Why did you suddenly help me I mean you don’t need to do this.” I choked when he suddenly asked that.

“Hey are you ok?”

“Yeah, well maybe this is my sorry after embarrassing you.” That’s all I could say.

“Maybe let’s just forget it and, I think you’re kind.” He commented at me.

Now I feel more guilty maybe if I could turn back time I shouldn’t have done that, but I can’t right away told him that I was the reason why his brother got hospitalized or else he might hate me more, yes I admit I am now afraid Lee Hyukjae would hate because… I seem to really like him.