Rumours

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

 

No one’s POV

 

“Wow so you met him again?” Sungmin asked Hyukjae when they were taking a break at work.”

“Yeah, and my wrist still, hurts good thing I remember those self defense you hought me or else I am trapped.”

“But Hyukkie, be careful you don’t know what he would do next.” Warned his bestfriend.

“What would he do? I mean he didn’t study in school besides, as if he would see me again, and I am not that worried.”Eunhyuk confidently replied.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I shouldn’t be worried right? I mean it’s just mere coinicidence as if something would happen.

As I got home, I can’t sleep right away I closed my eyes for the tenth time still I can’t fall asleep damn that guy, wait I said I shouldn’t worry and now why the hell am I paranoid as if something would happen I should erase what happened earlier I need to sleep I have work and school. Slowly I was able to feel sleepy now and went to dreamland.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

my head and foot hurts that stupid monkey, he think he could get away, sorry to break his bubble but I won’t. he did know who he messed up with, he will pay for it argh! I need more ice.

Kyuhyun went to my room still checking if I am okay.

“Hey hyung, you look like a mess.” He commented.

“Shut up!”

“By the way how did you know Hyukjae?” he asked me again.

“That guy, pretended to be my lover, I know Jessica is behind damn that woman still bitter, and because of that Yoona broke up with me and they left for America.”

“He made me lose my girlfriend I swear I make him lose everything.” I declared

“Are you crazy dude that’s just a girl whatever you are planning better stop it.” My best friend warned me.

But I don’t want to hear anything I’ll do my thing I Lee Donghae never fail at anything.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

It was class again, of course as one of the top student I stand up in front of the class to prepare my report, as I was speaking I saw a figure entering my class.

What the hell, how did he wait!

“You, you left my grandfather after he had done for you!” he exclaimed at me pointing his fingers, what is that Lee Donghae talking about.

“What’s going on here?” it was my professor who stand up between us.

“Did you know that this guy, became my grandfather’s lover, he died of hear attack because you left him with another man, you… you !” he said those words, what the hell what grandfather? I was wondering.

“What are you talking about get out of our classroom!” I said as I walked towards him but two of my classmates held on me.

“I will never forgive you, you plague!” he told me as he go away.

My classmates and professor looks at me as if I have a disease, I can’t believe it he would ruin me that way.

“Sir that guy is a liar I don’t even know him.

“Silence Mr. Lee! And you class get to your seats!” he told us furiously.

What the hell happened oh my

 

Donghae’s POV

 

As I walked out of the school, I saw Kyuhyun approached me.

“Yah! Why are you causing commotion in my school?”

I smiled at him I felt satisfied with what I have done.

“ hyung, you really are impulsive aren’t you?” he said to me.

But all I think is that Lee Hyukjae will now learn his lesson.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

As I was doing my task at convenience store, by coincidence I saw my schoolmate Kyuhyun and that liar Donghae, as I hide between the racks I tried to eavesdrop.

“Don’t tell me you are starting to like that Hyukjae that’s why you did it.”

“Like? Duh he is not even my type, and I am not into someone like him, he looks like a monkey do you know when he kissed like a nightmare.”

What the you stupid fish and I don’t like you either! I was furious so without him realizing I push the soapbars and it fell on his head, Yes! I did it and run away through the stockroom so he won’t see me or else he will now messed up my job.

 

(after two days)

“Is that him?”

“He looks like he can’t even hurt a fly.”

“Too young to be a lover.”

“He’s gay and a shame to our school.”

I hear whenever I walk on our school, even I approached my classmates for group study they all ignored me as if I have a disease or something, that rumor never stop, it has been 2 days since it happened but still I can’t believe even in class some of my professor treats lke I am nothing now, shoot my scholarship what would happen to it.

After Biology class I went out suddenly I saw Professor Park.

“Hyukjae come here I have something to tell you.”

“Sure sir what is it?” I asked him suddenly he introduced me to a guy almost the same age as my Appa.

“This is Mr. Lim, you see he paid good, you know being professor you don’t get good pay, so I do sideline if you’re interested.”

I suddenly have tears in my eyes is this what he think about me I can’t believe this.

“Sir I am sorry but you are wrong.” I told him.

“Don’t act all innocent! Come one I know you like old man you even became a lover right!.” He shouted at me I feel like those were daggers in my heart I run away from him and that filthy guy.

At the stairs I sat alone crying, as I always said I am not a dirty person, is this the payment of what I have done? I never meant to hurt any person.