Weird Meeting

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Donghae POV

 

What is this moneky talking about, I met him like 10 or 15 minutes ago, and I am not into men well he can be an exception… wait! Oh no this is a ruckus.”Oppa! is this true, why why!” I can see Yoona crying. Before I can even explain to her she slapped me.

I was speechless this can’t be happening not now…

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

Damn! Say goodbye to my first kiss what the hell did I do that shoot! And now all I witness is this dramatic scene wow like those revelations that happen in Korean drama I felt like a mitress here, I can see Jessica smirking that she seems to enjoy this but she still acts like a comforting older sister yeah she is the better actress well I want to escape this fiasco like literally now.

I can see Donghae now trying to chase Yoona as she walked away, Jessica dragging him out of the party. That’s what I call what a night.

 

After all what happen I waited in the lobby as Jessica told me she can really be demanding you know

“Here.” She told me as she handed the money over me, I count them and put it in my bag

“Good job, now scram I don’t want to see your face ever again.” She told me coldly.

“Fine! Nice working with you.” I faked a smile and leave.”

 

As I take a cab back home, I felt pity with that guy, all I hope is to never see them again, I never thought I would ruin a relationship just for the money, at least we can reopen the bakery Umma had closed before I swear I will never do such stupid things again.

 

As I arrived at home all of them are now sleeping heavily I approached my parents room.

“Umma, you’re dream bakery we’ll start it again.” I told her and left to change into my clothes and drifts into sleep.

 

(The next day)

 

“You what!” Sungmin yelped in surprise.

“Yah!, I know I know it’s weird, I don’t even have a lover to beexact, I mean you know my uality since we’re friends but I never get into relationship because I am not that ready even some of my male classmates confessed to me I am just not that thrilled to be with anyone till now.”

“But how could you have act that cool, like an antagonist in a drama.” He commented.

“I know let’s not talk about it for now.” I told him while doing all the listings, suddenly I saw my wallet fell, that picture, that edited one it’s still with me I thought I threw all of them after I saw them to what’s his name yeah Yoona. I am staring at him yeah he is kinda cute wait! I am not having this crush on him never in a million years like I said I will never see them it’s impossible.”

 

As my shift ended by 4pm I finally went to school for my class. Seems like everything is normal, but still last night is still in my memories, I better moved as if I should care about them right?

 

(A week after)

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I am not in the mood to leave my room, my Yoona she left me, I tried to plead her but she shoved even Jessica I know that woman is behind everything still bitter after I broke up with him back in high school and surprised dating her younger, sister. But now she is totally gone suddenly my phone rings, I saw my caller ID it was Kyuhyun this guy what does he need again?

“Yes?”

Hyung pick me up at school, my car is broken.”

“What are you my freaking girlfriend, take a cab.”

“Please, promise after that I let you drink again.”

 

Argh this guy, will do everything for me to get out of my house shoot! I took a shower and prepare my car key. Kyuhyun, do I look like a nanny every time you had your car broke you let me pick you up.

 

After 30 minutes I finally reached his school, Kyuhyun looked like an idiot standing there.

“Don’t complain.” I told him as he gets inside the car but something stopped I saw a familiar blonde guy wait is he…”

“Hyung where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Get inside I have some business to finish.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Ah I need to go to the library again, shoot suddenly I saw someone approaching wait what the!

“You! surprised that we’ll meet again.” He told me as he gripped my hand tightly.

“W-wait who are you I don’t know let go of me!” I said struggling from his hold,  For Christ sake why should this happen now. Suddenly my mind seem to think of an idea good thing Sungmi-hyung thought me few self defense moves, I stump at his foot and butts his head, damn that hurts and run away from him.

 

He tried to chase me but good thing I run faster I hid in one fo the rooms with out him noticing, thank God after some minutes he is gone and what the hell he is doing in my school.

“Donghae’s POV

 

Damn! That monkey he escaped shoot I would really want to beat him to death. Kyuhyun who is inside the car was surprised when he saw me panting as I got back.

“Hyung what happened you look like you went into a war.”

“Shut up!”

“What happened?”

“That guy who is he?”

“Oh the guy you approached, that’s Lee Hyukjae one of the scholars here in my University, why hyung did you know him?”

“Yes I do know him, I know him very well he is the cause of the mess I am in now.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing” I told Kyuhyun,don’t think this is over Lee Hyukjae, you will suffer my revenge and I swear you will regret the day you mess up with Lee Donghae.