Gift of Life

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Donghae’s POV

 

Nothing works, I approached him in school he pushed me away, I went to his work, he would not show hisself, even SUngmin apologized for his bestfriend’s attitude.

“You’re not angry with me?”

“Well I am upset but I know it was not your intention just give him more time maybe he’ll forgive you.” He advised me.

Even in his home even his family already knew they all forgave me even Taemin both his younger siblings became more close to me.

“You, what are you doing here GET OUT!” of course I am embarrassed so I bowed at them and leave.

But still I don’t give up one time I went to his school again, at the corridor I wait for him as I see him I handed him a bouquet of flowers.

I saw him smile as he took it I almost but…

“You fool you think a bouquet will erase all the things you did!” he said as he beat me with those flowers.”

“Now you learn lesson you better leave, he said as he walked away.

What more can I do? Tell me Lee Hyukjae what should I do for you to forgive me.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Now everyone was mad at me wait shouldn’t they be mad at Donghae, their own son got into accident because of him but here I am the evil guy all of a sudden.

“Son you’re being stubborn, he already said sorry what more do you want?” my mother asked me.

“Umma! He cause Taeminnie’s accident you want me to forgive him easily.

“But hyung, he said he didnlt mean it, look I forgive hime and we know you like I I like hyung and please forgive him because I missed him.”

“Me too.” Sulli said. “I miss my Donghae oppa!” she suddenly cried.

“STOP IT! You two enough of Donghae, no more things about him, why can’t you get it argh!” I went out of the house my mother followed me.

“Hyukjae, that’s a little harsh you shouldn’t shout like that to them.”

I sighed, yeah I never scolded them before I am just really angry at Donghae because he turned me into the bad guy when everything is all his fault, as I calmed I went ot Taemin and Sulli’s room.

“Sulli, Taeminnie.”

“Oppa sorry.” She said.

“No Oppa should apologized to you and Taeminnie.” I saw Taeminnie still not speaking.

“I am sorry Taeminnie please say something.”

Taeminnie slowly opened his eyes but suddenly hisbody is shaking I suddenly panicked I cold Umma and Appa and we brought him into the hospital.

 

I walk back and forth now what happen to my little brother.

“Doc, how’s my brother?”

“Well seems like due to the accident there was a blood clot, and we need to operate him or else you might lose him, one more thing we need a blood donor as well.”

“I can donate him blood.”

“Are you Negative O?”

“I’m sorry?”

“You’re brother’s bloodtype is -O”

“What?” I am  +O all of us are, even if appa is –O negative he can’t donate one as well what to do I need help.

 

I ask Sungmin-hyung but unfortunately is A when I asked him so he can’t as well, Kyuhyun is A as well, and no I don’t care about Donghae but something surprised me.

“Don’t you know ask Donghae’s help Kyuhyun  said he is –O Kyuhyun told me he got into accident back in highschool and they took like 2 days before they had blood transfusion because his blood his hard to find.

“No way I won’t have my brother have that jerk’s blood.” I told Sungmin-hyung

“Look, let go of your arrogance ask his help or, you’re brother will die think about it.”

 I think about it so we came to Donghae;s home and wow I was amazed he have a big hme unfortunately he is in Mokpo with his parents, now where he is when I need him. Shoot!

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I am now in Mokpo almost three days, how’s Hyukjae I can’t take him out if mind suddenly Kyuhyun called me he informed me about what happened to Taemin, I was shocked I asked my parents if I can return to Seoul tomorrow.

 

No One’s POV

 

Eunhyuk tried to bounce his time, looking for a donor, studying working  all into one, as Sungmin is with him in the hospital the doctor suddenly approached.

“Lee Hyukjae.”

“Yes?”

“You’re brother is safe, we operated him last night.”

“W-what?”

“Who is…”

“He’s in room 370 still resting he lose a lot seems like he give more than we ask for your brother to live.”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I think God is so kind I want to meet the kind man who save my brother.

“I hope the donor is cute.”

“Yah! Sungmin-hyung I’ll tell Kyuhyun you’re having desires with Taemin’s donor” I warned him.

“I’m kidding let’s go!”

As we go to the room he seems to be sleeping heavily but I was surprised when he turned around…. Donghae? He is my brother's donor… How? He is sleeping peacefully i don't know but suddenly all my anger was all gone perhaps it's better to stay with him till he got awake at least I could say thank you to him.

Still i got distracted just once let me touch his face he really ooks like an angel. i smiled as he began moving I just go back to the sofa and, but still my eyes never left him