Double Payback

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Eunhyk’s POV

 

This is such a risk, I agree to Mr. Park I called him and told him to meet me in the school park where I would also meet the guy he wants me to sleep with.

“Hyukjae finally you’re here.”

“So I am glad he is still interested with the deal.” I smirked at him and winked at the old man, and now I want to puke.

“Of course a beauty like you, he always ask me about you. But don’t forget I will get 30% of what you’ll get ok?”

“But how about my grade I mean, you dropped me out of class right.” Biting my lips at him, can this end now? I am getting sick of this.

“Of course even if you don’t attend my class you’ll get perfect marks.”

“Really, well that’s all I want to hear.” I ed my polo and showed him a small mic tapend on my chest.”

H-hyukjae… what is this?”

“Surprise sir? You’re heard by the whole University.” Suddenly some police went and put handcuffs on him and to his companion.

 

(Flashback)

“Hyukjae what he;s doing is illegal besides he is a teacher in a known University, you can’t just tolerate that.” SUngmin hyung told me.

“What should I do.”

“Set him up, my uncle is a head of the police officers I bet he can help you all you need to do is agree on what he wants make him spill what he wants then puff! Have him arrested then you can clear your name as well.” Sungmin suddenly hands me my phone.

“Call him.”

“Hello, Mr. Park about your offer, of course I agree but make sure to make his offer high I mean I am a very valuable entertainer I don’t live with penny only, by the park in school sure, by afternoon only few going there during that time.” As I hung up the phone Sungmin-hyung looks at me.

“Do you really dream to be an actor someday, because you almost convince me.”

“Yah! I hope this works or else not only I get laid I might be in trouble as well.”

“I know it would work.”

 

Our college head hurried to me as he comfrots me in her arms.

“Hyukjae are you ok? We heard everything.”

“Head Mistress I can explain.” I heard Mr. Aprk trying to speak.

“How dare you! You are a professor, and you let your students sleep with sttrangers for money, you are making them a e. You are officially gone from this school!”

I was almost shaking after that incident I was able to explain my side now the rumor about me had finally gone, and I guess I would live in peace now….

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Hyung did you know?”

“What?”

“That Hykjae he got one of the professor fired, and he had cleared his name so seems like you fail and be careful you might be the next.”

Wait why am I nervous as if he would do something to me Kyuhyun really likes to scare me but I won’t be never….

I don’t know but I seem to have a habit of going to Kyuhun’s school during my free time.

“If you like my school better transfer here besides you always visit me.”

“Why shouldn’t you be happy your best friend missed you this much.”

“Whatever, wanting to see Lee Hyukjae?” he asked me.

“What? That monkey, first I don’t like even if he is the last person on earth, second he is not my type he is not that handsome, and he looks like he hasn’t bath for like 20 years.”

I don’t know but I feel like I am lying to myself but why am I really going back and forth in this school I am done with task so why am I really going back here, as I fixed myself Kyuhyun and I went out of the restroom.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I heard everything, I so hate him he is so full of his self, he is not my type wither wait, why am I crying not his type huh let’s see.

I will show that guy, Kyuhyun gave me the school where Donghae studied lying that I would say sorry but he has no idea what is my plan, as always I asked Sungmin Hyung’ss help and some of his friends.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

As I was going to the parking area, I took my cars but suddenly.

“Hi Donghae.” It was Hyukjae, wow he does looks hot than before but I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Yah! What are you doing in my school.”

He showed me that sad face damn so y? What the…

“Is that how you treat people that like you, so rough but you know what I like it, it turns me on you know.” He approached and blows a kiss on my lips there goes his strawberry scent again.

I know I am not interested in men but this is kind of strange I jump into him trying to kiss him in his neck.

“Wait why so fast let’s do it slowly and I was thinking if we do it somewhere private.” He whispered to my ear.”

 

I dragged him into our laboratory because I know it’s always empty during that time.

“Wait I want you to undress first them I’ll follow.” I don’t know but I feel excited as he is looking at me, well I know no one can resit me, with only my boxers on I asked for his turn.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Wow I am dazed with his body wait, I need to stick with the act.

“Wait, uhm can you close your eyes I mean I am kind of shy.” I said trying my best aegyo, I wonder how Sungmin-hyung do this.

“What! But you see almost everything in me then you don’t want me to see you? He exclaimed.

What should I do, well just act… “Fine I better go I hate guys who don’t want to give what I want as I walk he stopped me.

“Fine I’ll close my eyes.” I smirked to make sure he won’t peek I use my handkerchief to blindfold him. As he stupidly counts up to 50 I slowly walked out of the room leaving him alone.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“50! Hyukjae?” I looked for him but he is now gone even my clothes are… GONE what the heck, I run outside the room I saw the students looking at me, when I rushed to my car one of the tire is gone, suddenly I saw other students now looking at me as if I am an exhibit.

“Looking for this?” it was Hyukjae he had my clothes.

“You!” as I tried to lunged at him, I saw to guys blocking me.

“Wait my clothes!” as I saw him walking away.

“I’ll keep these as a souvenir.” He said turning to face me with his tongue stuck out.

As I chased him another guy blocked me smiling at me well trying to pout at me.

“Sorry about my best friend, but you know you’re cute see you around. Hyukkie wait for me!” he squealed at him.

As I was left alone students are still looking at me being embarrassed I don’t I smiled and make a peace sign damn that guy! I called Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, now you go here pick me up and can you buy me some clothes….” I asked him really this is the most embarrassing moments of my life I shouldn’t have underestimated Lee Hyukjae.