Hard Life

We'll Prove That We Never Hurt Anyone Just Because We Love Each Other

Eunhyk’s POV

 

After that incident I have no strnght of going to school, I usually cry in my sleep even my siblings and parents worry about me. At my work Sungmin covered for me while I cry inside the room.

“Aish, Hyukkie for how long are you going to cry?”

“I don’t want to go to school, now m professor is trying to sell my body to a filthy old man.”

“Look, you should show them that they can’t step on you.” Sungmin-hyung always give me that advice.

“You know what it’s my fault, I shouldn’t have accepted that woman;s money mabe none all of these could have happen.”

“Look let’s face the fact yeah he lost his precious girlfriend but for heaven;s sake you are losing everything you’re scholarship, your life, how about your family what will happen if you decide to stop they will be heartbroken seeing you like that.” Sungmin pats my back handing him his pink handkerchief. I wiped my tears and sneezed on it after Icalm for a little, I handed the handkershief to him.

“Err, just keep it, I have tons of it at home.”

“Are you sure this looks expensive.” I commented, wiping my nose again.”

“Just keep it and fix yourself and help me.” He went back and I keep the handkerchief in my pocket.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I was in Kyuhyun;s room, playing with the soccer ball while he is busy with his star craft I toss the ball within the wall suddenly he said something to me.

“Do you know Hyukjae hasnlt come to school for almost 3 days I guess.”

“Well that’s good at least he learn his lesson.”

“I think what you done is too much who knows he might have killed his self already.”

Those words struck my heart, why am I now worry about his well being I shouldn’t care right I should be happy if something bad happens to him damn! That Lee Hyukjae but when I remember the first time I met him his strawberry scent I can’t get it out of my mind ! I am not gay suddenly I throw the ball of the wall so storong I almost broke Kyuhyun;s rack.

“Yah hyung stop it!” he shouted at me.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

At home, after what Sungmin hyung told me I think about it maybe he is right why should I keep on crying I didn’t do anything wrong I better go to school tomorrow.

 

The day after, once my shift is over Sungmin-hyung is surprised weeing my school things with me.

“Hyukjae…”

“You’re right why should I be afraid I’ll show them even that ert professor of mine Hwaiting.”

“That’s right Hyukjae hawaiting!” hyung replied to me.

I went to the school, and went straight to my class, I am still nervous as I am entering the class while Mr. Park is doing the lecture, I notice now they are ignoring me that’s better I think but…

“Excuse me Mr. Lee what do you think you’re doing?” the teacher asked me.

“Uhm, sitting in your class?”

“If you are doing some jokes make sure it’s funny how dare you show your face here?”

“W-what but I…”

“You are absent for almost 3 days God knows what you have do you know how high standards this University have and I won’t accept someone like you ruining it!”

“I’m sorry Mr. Park.” How dare he just because I did not agree to what he wants he is doing this to me, now he is judging that I am really selling myself.”

“Get out of this class, you are officially dropped of my class and I can’t tolerate a dirty student like you!” he told me with those eyes, I can’t stop I cried to myself I feel being stoned to death with my classmates who won’t do anything to help me.

 

As I went out I met that Donghae’s friend.

“Hey are you ok?”

“Ok? You’re asking me if I am ok? Get out of my way!” I pushed him now I need

Sungmin-hyung for comfort again. As I reached his place I hugged to him right away.

“Hey what happen you are almost happy 2 hours ago now you are crying again”

“I can’t do this, I c-can’t..” I sobbed

“Wait you mentioned me about that professor right?”

“W-why?”

“I have an idea but you need to make sure you’re willing to take risk.” Offered Sungmin-hyung.”

All I do is nod at him, I don’t what’s his plan but for my anme to be clear and for that professor I am willing to do it, this has to stop.