Text Messages

Our Manager's Daughter

Eli pov

Laying here in bed while the other members went out to buy some food while I stay here with Sung-Hee. 

*Growls* I'm hungry...

I walk to the kitchen to get a little snack before the members come back home. I opened the cabinet to see only a bag of chips. Well, I guess this will do. I wanted some cookies though...

"Sung-Hee-Yah!" I yelled. "WAE!?" She screams back. "Want some chips?" "Nah, I'm good with my cookies." 

"Ah..ok" I started walking to my room. wait...cookies?  "You have cookies!? GIVE ME!" I ran to her room, but she already locked the door.

I pulled out my phone and started texting her.

To: Little Baby Maknae

-Yah! Open this door!  I knocked on her door.

From: Awesome Eli Oppa

"WHAT!?" I hear her shout.

To: Pigeon Oppa

-First of all, I am not a baby and second....NO  EVIL...

From: Sung-Hee

"MEAN!" I cried.

To: Little Baby Maknae

-You're only 16...still the youngest and a baby. ;P Merong. Oh...WHY NOT!?

From: Awesome Eli Oppa

I hear her evilly laughing in her room.

To: Pigeon Oppa

-I don't want to~~~~ ;P

From: Sung-Hee

Why is it so hard for me to get some cookies?!

To: Little Baby Maknae

-Why won't you give me some!? I'm hungry~~~~~~~

From: Awesome Eli Oppa

I hear the members coming in and calling the both of us to come eat. "OK WE'RE COMING!" Sung-Hee shouted.

To: Pigeon Oppa

-IDGAF~~~~ That's why~~~ Now let's go eat.

From: Sung-Hee

She walked out of her room and stuck her tongue out at me as she walked by. *gasp* That's not nice~ I'm telling Kevin~~ 

I walked to the kitchen to tell Kevin.

Me: Kevin~ The princess said something bad~~~ I sang. Kevin looked at Sung-Hee and she looked confused.

Sung-Hee: What did I do? Kevin looked at me with one raised eyebrow. Don't act innocent! She looks like she actually doesn't know what she did wrong though?

Sung-Hee:...wait, is it because I didn't give you any cookies?...I'm sorry.

Kevin: Eli...don't try to get her into trouble because the kid won't give you any food.

AJ: That's so unprofessional. It's ok kiddo~ Don't be sad.

WHY AM I SUDDENLY THE BAD GUY??!?

Me: NO NO NO~ Here's what she texted me! I showed them the text messages and they understood what I meant.

Kevin: Kid...you can't say things like that to people. ESPECIALLY your elders. Sung-Hee looked at him confused.

Sung-Hee: What?

AJ: 'IDGAF' is not nice.

Kevin: Do you know what it stands for?

Sung-Hee: Of course I do!

Me: Well?

Kevin: Don't say the bad word!

Sung-Hee: What bad word? Now it was our turn to be confused.

AJ: Sweetie, what does it stand for?

Sung-Hee: 'IDGAF' I. DON'T. GIVE. AWAY. FOOD.

Ah~ Well...that makes sense.

Sung-Hee: What did you guys think it was?

All three of us: Nothing.

Sung-Hee: Oh...ok~

Sung-Hee sat down to eat while the other members were confused on what was going on. After dinner, we explained to the other members what happened while Sung-Hee was in the shower.

The boys were at a lost.

"Wow...this kid is really innocent." Dongho said. "Aw~ She's so cute~ ^.^" Manager hyung gushed. We all agreed that she was too innocent and cute, then went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update! I wasn't going to update since I came home late, but decided to update anyway!...cuz I'm awesome~ Ye~~

I may not update tomorrow since some of my relatives will be over and I am dead tired from my trip to the mountains today...it was fun! (It was raining though...)

I will update on Monday and return to my regular schedule~~~ If I had one...?

Good Night!~ <3