U-KISS Oppas

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I should be the one in your eyes...only look at me  

The words that Kevin oppa said to me earlier...what does it mean? I look at the time, it was 8pm. I'm bored.... A couple of minutes later I got up and went to AJ's room.

I knocked on the door, making sure they knew it was me that was coming in this time.

Me: Yo~

Eli: What up~

AJ: Ey~

Dongho: Hey girl~~ How are you doing?

Me: Oppa, Good job!~ I gave Dongho oppa thumbs up.

Dongho: Thank you, I worked very hard. I chuckled as he was bowing to me like a prince.

Eli: So what brings you here kiddo? 

AJ: Yeah, it's late.

Me: I was bored...and I was just thinking about something.

AJ: About....?

Me: ...uh, Kevin oppa... I slowly spoke.

Dongho: Too much english....I go to Leader hyung's room. Dongho oppa left.

Eli: What about Kevin?

Me: Well, he said something...like I dunno 

AJ: What did he say?

Me: ...that I should only look at him. I said while blushing.

AJ oppa and Eli oppa looked at me wide-eyed. 

"Uhhh...." I waved my hands over their faces. 

Eli pov

That Kevin... Only look at him?! How in the world is that possible with her living with 7 good looking guys!?  

I see Sung-Hee waving her hands in front of our faces trying to get our attention. I just stared at her and she tilted her head cutely. ADORABLE!

"So...what does that mean?" Sung-Hee asked as she laid on Dongho's bed. "Like, what made him say that? Why can't I look at the other members?" She asked.

"Maybe because he's jealous..." AJ spoke. WHAT!? Nah, I can't do this...not with Kevin and Dongho. *sigh* I am so unlucky. ㅠ.ㅠ 

"Of what?" Sung-Hee asked. "Maybe he likes you...?" I added. She looked surprise. I laughed at her facial expression. "Did something happen to make him jea-" AJ suddenly got quiet. I looked at Sung-Hee and she was blushing.

"Uh...did I miss something?" I asked really confused. "NOPE, NOTHING!" They both shouted. I raised my eyebrow. "Uh huh..."

"Oh! Well look at the time~ Gotta go to bed!" Sung-Hee got up and headed towards the door. "Uh, yeah...Night kiddo!" AJ shouted.

"Night guys~" Sung-Hee sang as she left.

This doesn't seem right...? AJ and Sung-Hee, I will find out!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Late update! I got home kinda late....so enjoy!~