Uh Oh...

Our Manager's Daughter

Back at Home...

Sung-Hee (You) pov

As soon as I got home... "Hey!..." It's my foster parents. "..Where have you been?"

Like I said, they don't like me performing so I have to quickly think of something "Uh, I was out with my friends." Then Soo-Jung, my uh sister, walked in. "You have  friends? Ha!"

Suddenly my parents forced me into a seat and I turned wide-eyed at what I saw.

All I saw was me and my members dancing on the streets... How did they get this? Who did they get it from? I felt my pocket vibrate and I looked at the id caller 'Gyuri Unnie'...and then it hit me!...no literally it hit me, my foster mother threw a punch at me as my "father" was pulling my hair forcing me to the ground as I was continously getting punched.

After all of this, I headed up to my room. Usually I'd walk out, but I decided to just go to my room for some reason. I didn't feel like talking to anyone at all...I just wanted to be alone. My phone has been going off all night, but I didn't even bother answering back.

Next Day

I woke up with my phone being full of messages from my KARA unnies.

'Gyuri Unnie'

-Yah~ Did anything happen?

-Why are you not answering?

-Did you get in trouble?!

'Hara Unnie'

-Aigoo maknae~ I want some ice-cream~~~~^^

-Yah~~~~Why are you ignoring me?!!!

-I love you...

-Don't ignore me! >.<

-Fine! Whatever, I'm gonna ignore you too! ;P

-I'M BORED!~~~~~~

Aigoo, Hara unnie is such a child...sometimes I wonder who's older in this relationship

'Jiyoung Unnie'

-Yah! Answer Hara unnie! >.< Gosh, she won't leave me alone... ㅠ.ㅠ

-OMG, if she messages me one more time...

-That's it! She's dead!.... later kid :D

LOL Hara unnie likes to mess with Jiyoung unnie when I'm not there. 

'Seungyeon Unnie' 

-You ok?

-If you need me, call me ok?

-See you later, love you~ <3

That's what I loved about my members, I could always go to them when I'm having problems. We always stick together and I loved that, and we always know what's wrong with one another so there's no point in lying to each other about it.

'Nicole Unnie' 

-I'm hungry...

-I wonder what's there to eat

-Ah!~ I should've bought some meat before going home!

-I'm such a pabo... -__-

Of course...she text me about food and calls herself a pabo. This is actually normal so I'm not too worried about it.

After checking my messages, I looked in the mirror. Uh, let's just say...I need a giant make-up kit to cover this.

Manager pov

The boys are done with their schedule for the day and I decided to treat them ice-cream for their hard work.

"Hyung!" Dongho calls. "Hurry! I want some ice-cream~~~" I laughed at his cuteness and hurried to the ice-cream shop.

Hara pov

At the ice-cream shop (Hara and Seungyeon work there)

I was getting worried that Sung-Hee wasn't responding to any of our text messages. Then I felt my phone vibrated. 

'Maknae'

-Unnie, do you have your make-up kit with you at work now?

Huh? Why did she nee- oh...her parents probably hurt her last night. Usually when she got hurt she asked me to cover it up with make-up. I had my make-up kit with me and texted her back. 

To:Maknae

From:Hara Unnie

-Yeah I have it, come during my break ok?

I sighed wondering how bad it is this time. I see Seungyeon Unnie coming down with some boxes from the storage room. "Unnie, Sung-Hee's coming during my break!" It's not surprising considering that Sung-Hee usually comes during our breaks anyway. 

"Oh, really? Ok :D" Seungyeon Unnie happily replied. "But I think something happened last night with her parents though..." I slowly spoke knowing how overprotective the two unnies are over the maknae. "Huh?...Why?, What makes you think that?" 

As I was about to reply, the door of the shop opened and the customers were U-KISS.