Secret

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

 

"Yah~" Dongho oppa called. "Hmm?~" I looked at him. "How do you think manager hyung knows that you were allergic to banana?" He asked me. "Right! He told us to not buy bananas so he probably knew that you were allergic!" Kevin oppa popped out from behind Dongho oppa.

"Oh my gosh...you scared me." I was in shock. "Oh. Well maybe the last time I was here, the doctor probably told him that I was allergic to banana since he's now my guardian. Right?" I tried to make logic.

"Yeah. That's probably it. How come Jaeseop hyung was the only one that knew!?" Dongho oppa exclaimed. "...he asked. *shrugs*" The other members glare at me because of my simple answer.

"Just sayin~" I stuffed a pepero in my mouth. Yum~ 

Manager appa walked into the room. "Sunghee-yah." I looked at him with a pepero sticking out of my mouth. "Neh?" He chuckled. "Well doctor said you'll be discharged by tomorrow afternoon." 

"Oh. Okay~" I took a sip of my apple juice. "I like apple juice~~~" I sang. Well tried to, considering that I could barely speak.

"Calm down kiddo~" Jaeseop oppa ruffled my hair. I pouted then stuck out my tongue at him. "Aw you're so cute~~~" He cooed. I blushed and looked away stuffing more snacks in my mouth. 

"Are you okay?" He became worried. I quickly nodded. Eli oppa seemed to notice something, but didn't say anything.

A couple hours later, the guys went home except for Eli oppa. Their manager drove them back home since they all have schedules in the morning while Eli oppa has schedules in the afternoon. Eli oppa decided to stay with me.

"So~" Eli oppa spoke. "So~" I copied him. "I'm just gonna say it." I looked at him curiously.

"Do you like Jaeseop?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him wide-eyed and started blushing.

Eli pov

"Do you like Jaeseop?" I asked her. She looked shocked and started blushing. Gotcha!  "So you do like him~" I smirked. 

"Argh~~ I doooon't knooooow!~~~" She looked really frustrated. I somewhat wish that I was the guy that she like, but I let her go. I should help her and Jaeseop get together and make her happy.

Unless he hurts my little princess then Kim Jaeseop you are dead!!

"What do you feel?" I asked her. "Well. I dunno~ It's it's j-just I DON'T KNOW!~~~" She messes up her hair in frustration. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Yah oppa~ This is serious!" She whined.

"I never felt like this before. Whenever I see him and when he touched me, my heart beats faster. It feels like I can't move anywhere and I can't breathe. OMG WHAT DO I DO?!" She panics. 

"Whoa~ Calm down kiddo." I tried to calm her down. "How do you think he feels." I wanted to get her opinion on what she thinks about his thoughts on her. 

"*sigh* I dunno. I mean he treats me like a kid so I don't think he likes me in that  kind of way." She sighs in defeat.

"You'll never know until you try." I tried to encourage her to tell him. "You're telling me, a 16 year old, to confess to a 22 year old idol?" She looks at me like I was crazy. 

"It feels better than just to hold it in." I wanted to convince her. I know he likes you. Should I confront him later?...yeah I'll make him do it.

"Fine. Nevermind then." I told her. "Can this be our little secret?" She looks at me. I smiled. "Yeah. You can always come to me and talk about anything you want okay?" She nodded and hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi...I updated. :)

I would've updated this earlier, but I had to go somewhere.

ANYWAY, I updated this for you guys...you know...because I'm nice. ;P

I was just wondering if I should stop the story when she finds out about her father or continue the story about life with her father and her little love life. (Sequel?) 

I dunno~~~~ What do you guys think?

Comment what you think!!!!!! :) Thank you~ <3