Sorry

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

 

Jaeseop oppa was angry. To be honest, I was kinda scared when he yelled at them. Oppa, don't be mad. 

I was still having trouble breathing and the nurse came to give me a shot to help me with...I dunno, I blanked out.

"Ok sweetie, this will hurt a little bit ok." She warned me. "You ready?" I quickly shook my head. "I *wheeze* I don't want *wheeze* a shot." I coughed and wheezed while she glared at me. If she sticks that needle inside of me, I will kill her. 

"Please?" She waited patiently since I do this everytime I go to the hospital. "*wheeze* Let me calm down and get ready first. *cough*" She nodded and left.

"You don't like shots?" Dongho oppa tried to speak to me. I ignored him since I was upset from the fact that no one believed me. Well...except for Jaeseop oppa.

The nurse came back and said that I needed the shot now. I hate needles...it was already hard enough getting this stupid iv. 

Jaeseop oppa held my hand when she pushed the needle it. I'm not gonna kill her...she's helping me. Calm down.

When I was done getting the shot, Jaeseop oppa wiped away my tears and kissed my head. "Good girl." I smiled. "It hurts..." I pouted. My voice sounds hoarse and all wheezy.(?)

He chuckles at me. "Yeah, but you'll get better quicker okay?" I nodded. "Oh and don't talk and breathe slowly."

"Neh~" I croaked.

After a while, Jaeseop oppa got up. I looked at him. "Oppa is gonna go to the bathroom and get some food for us okay." He kissed my forehead and left. 

Now it was just the other members left.

Awkward~~~

"Sunghee-yah~" Soohyun oppa sat where Jaeseop oppa was. I looked at him. "n-neh~" I wheezed which I think made him feel bad.

"I'm sorry. No, we're sorry. We didn't think something like this would happen. We should've believed you, but we didn't and we're sorry. And w-" I cut him off. "It's ok." I smiled. They looked shocked.

"Huh?" Hoon oppa asked. "It's ok. I accept your apology and I forgive you guys." I slowly spoke to steady my breath. "Just make sure nothing like this will happen again." I smiled to assure them that they were truly forgiven.

Jaeseop oppa walked in and figured that we already made up. "*sigh* You're too nice kiddo." He ruffles my hair."They apologized, so forgive and forget." I shrugged.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Finally an update! 

Sorry guys. I've been trying to find time to update and since I finished homework early...here I am!

Homework...it's the third day of school. Well I had homework on the first day of school too. *shrugs* Oh well. It's easy. (Pre-calc is, I don't get chemistry... ㅠ.ㅠ)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! <3