What Happened?

Our Manager's Daughter

So...I made a run for it.

Sung-Hee (You) pov

As I ran they kept on pelting me with eggs. Where the heck are they keeping the eggs at?  There was egg ALL OVER ME...! I saw the ice-cream shop and ran inside. Luckily, Soo-Jung doesn't know anything about where the the KARA members work at or looked like. Whew~ I 'm safe now.

"Yah! Wh-UNNIE!~" Ah crap...

Hara pov

I was getting the orders from the guys when I see Sung-Hee run in like a freaking ninja. After she ran in, I saw a whole bunch of other kids running. Were they chasing her? I took a good look at Sung-Hee and noticed that she was covered in I don't even know. What the heck is that?...egg?

"Yah! Wh-UNNIE!~" I quickly called Seung-Yeon Unnie so we can interrogate her after I get the guys ice-cream. "Huh? Yeah what's u- YAH KIM SUNG-HEE WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Oh gosh it looks like her eyes are gonna pop out.

We both glared at her for an answer. She looked at us and then realized that her favorite idols were there. "Omo~ Annyeonghaseyo~^^" Is she trying to get out of this?  We both again glared at her demanding an answer. "Uh...Unnie! Hey...What's up?" Oh gosh, she's so gonna get babied and definitely getting a lecture.  

I looked over at Seung-Yeon Unnie and noticed that she was gonna run and yell at Sung-Hee so I quickly gave Sung-Hee a signal to run upstairs.

AJ pov

"YAH KIM SUNG-HEE WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!?" I turn to look at this Sung-Hee girl that she was yelling at. I noticed that she was the little girl at the performance last night. But what happened to her? I see that she noticed us and greeted. "Omo~ Annyeonghaseyo~^^" Aw she's so cute and innocent~ Who would do this to her!? 

"Uh...Unnie! Hey...What's up?" she awkwardly replied to her two unnies who were glaring at her for answers.

All of the sudden I see her make a run for it upstairs as her unnie chases after her.

Hara pov

As Sung-Hee ran upstairs I brought the guys their ice-cream. I don't know why, but they chose to eat here. Maybe they like the "show" that's going on here.

The boys looked worried as Seung-Yeon Unnie chased after Sung-Hee.

"It's ok guys" I told them. They looked at me to continue. "Sung-Hee's not gonna get hurt or anything. More like the opposite..." They looked confused as I continued. "You see, Seung-Yeon Unnie is very protective over Sung-Hee. That's why you see her acting like this.

Ahhhh~~~~~~ Unnie!~~~~ ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ

Soon Seung-Yeon Unnie dragged Sung-Hee downstairs with Sung-Hee pouting as she was being babied by Seung-Yeon Unnie. I stuck my tongue out at her. Merong! ;P

Seung-Yeon Unnie came back with things to clean Sung-Hee up with. U-KISS was watching this with an amused look. "You guys should come here often if you like this. Trust me, you'll see a LOT more than this.

U-KISS looked at me and said that this is the only ice-cream shop that they will go to from now on. Great!

"Now," Seung-Yeon Unnie began "-What happened to you." Typical Seung-Yeon Unnie, not a question...more like a demand.

 "Well..." She began to tell us what happened on the way here.