At Home

Our Manager's Daughter

At U-KISS' Dorm

Manager pov

I told the boys that I was going to go home to my wife tonight since they have a day off tomorrow. My wife knows about Sung-Hee and was supportive when I was searching for her.

My wife and I got married after I got a decent job and later became U-KISS' manager. When we were dating, I found out that she has a son who is 5 years older than Sung-Hee. Further into our relationship, I finally told her about my daughter and how I want to find her. 

Our son, Seungho, also knows and tries to help when he can. I can't wait to tell them that I finally found my baby girl!~

Kevin pov

We said good-bye to manager hyung after he told us that he was going home tonight. Soon after he left, I thought about that Sung-Hee girl at the ice-cream shop.

"I-I want my daddy..."  those words...it crushed me to see a little girl like that.

"Hyung~~~" The maknae called me as I was spacing out. "Huh? What Dongho?"

"Tomorrow's our day off right? Let's go to the ice-cream shop again!!!!!! :D" Dongho excitedly suggested. 

"Why? Do you like their ice-cream? or do you like something else?" Soo-Hyun hyung slyly said to Dongho with a wink. 

Dongho suddenly turned red. "N-NO! W-WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT!?~" Dongho shouts at us as we laugh at his cuteness.

"WHOA~ No need to be so defensive about it bro~" Eli said with a wink.

Eli pov

Does Dongho like Sung-Hee? Nah~ Why would he?! Sure she's pretty and cute and talented and WAIT! Do I like her?

I can't be falling for her right?! But when I saw Dongho blushing...I couldn't help but have this weird feeling. I'm not jealous right?!

I think I've fallen for you...Kim Sung-Hee.

No one's pov

Little did Eli know...was that even though Dongho was falling for Sung-Hee, but that someone else was too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Probably like a really short chapter... I'm sorry~ 

ooooh~ I wonder who else is in love with her~ ^.<