Rainy Day...

Our Manager's Daughter

Gyuri pov

Today me, Jiyoung and Nicole are off from work and we're all at the ice-cream shop hanging out. We usually like to mess around with Seungyeon and Hara while they're working. It's fun...what more can I say?

On days like this...I wonder about our maknae. *sigh* Sunghee-yah~ Are you doing ok over there? 

"Yah~~~~~ Jung Nicole!" Hara screams and jumps on Nicole as she was eating ice-cream. "Yah Goo Hara!~ Get off of me!~~~" Nicole whined. 

"I brought food from work!" I yelled knowing everyone would rush over for some food. As expected Hara and Nicole stopped messing around and begged me for food. Nicole~ Why are you begging me for food? You brought food from work too...aigoo~

*Thunder and Lightning*

It started raining...hard. 

All of us looked at each other and we all had the same thoughts.

Is Sunghee ok?

 

Sung-Hee (you) pov

The oppas are home from practice since their comeback is coming closer. They must practice hard for their KissMe's right? This is why I love U-KISS. :D

While everyone else was making dinner and washing up, me and Dongho oppa was playing League of Legends. Aish~ This oppa got me obsessed...  

"Aigoo Dongho-yah~ Look what you did to her!" Soohyun oppa scolded. "Ey Hyung!~ You're distracting me!" Dongho oppa whined. The battle is almost over and my team is winning! 

*Thunder and Lightning*

I hear that it was starting to rain outside. I froze. What do I do!?  

I started panicking when I hear that it was raining hard. Ok~ Calm down...take a deep breath... ... ...act natural...ㅠ.ㅠ unnie~~~~ what do I do?!~

"Was that lightning?" Dongho oppa asked. "No, they taking pictures for google earth..." I sarcastically replied. What the he- KIM SUNGHEE NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO BE SARCASTIC!

The ones who understood me started to laugh. As they were laughing, it sounded like the rain was getting worse and the thundering wasn't helping either. Please~ 

I went to my room and the power went out all of the sudden. Oh no...this isn't helping at all. 

It started to thunder some more...wait does that make sense? *shrugs* "Oh my gosh...ok, ok calm down." At one point, I felt the dorm shaking.

I ended up sitting in the corner of my room in the dark trying to calm down. I blocked my ears and closed my eyes telling myself that it'll be over soon. "Shh..ok, it'll be over before you know it. whooo~ Just be patient"

*Flashback*

3 years ago...

I was coming home from school while it was raining. 

"Mother~ Father~ I'm home!" I called out just to tell them that I'm home. "Oh~ My daughter~" I heard father call me. Oh gosh...they're drunk.  "Coming~"

Few hours later...

I walked to my room covered in bruises. "Looked like mom and dad had some fun." Soojung unnie laughed and pushed me into the wall. I winced in pain and notice blood coming out from my side.

All of the sudden, they called me back and I walked back downstairs. They threw me outside in the rain and told me to go to the store and get some medicine. "Neh~" I walked out into the sidewalk when I saw headlights.

*Beeeeeeeeep* *crash*

*End of Flashback*

"AHH!" I screamed as I went back to the memory. This accident caused me to stay in the hospital for almost a year. It was also a warning that my leg can't be in bad condition like that if I wanna dance again.

Here I am with almost a 15% chance of dancing ever again. 

I started crying at all of the horrible memories that happened that year. That year...it was always raining...and horrible things happened to me even after coming back from the hospital.

We went back to Korea a couple months after. 

"...Don't hurt me..." I whimpered hearing someone calling me.

AJ pov

The power went out all of the sudden. "Jaeseop-ah can you go check on Sunghee? She's in her room." Manager hyung asked me. "Arraso hyung~" I went to her room to check on her while everyone else was looking for flashlights and candles.

"Sunghee?" I walked into her room using my cell phone for some light. I didn't see her at all. Where'd she go?  I was about to leave her room when I heard small cries coming from the corner of the room.

I flashed my phone over to the corner and found her shaking in the corner crying. "Yah~ Are you ok? What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!" I asked her.

It broke my heart to see her like this. "Yah?" I called again. She kept on whimpering and shushing herself saying that it'll be over soon. What'll be over soon? The rain?

I guess she was talking about the rain since she was blocking her ears from any sound.

"AHH!" She screamed and started crying even harder I hugged her to calm her down. "Shh~ It's ok...it's ok sweetie. Don't cry..." I kissed the top of her head to calm her down.

The guys and manager hyung rushed in after hearing her scream.

"What happened?!" Kevin started to panic. Manager hyung went to us and started to shake her calling her name.

"Sunghee~? Sunghee-yah?" He called. "...Don't hurt me..." She quietly whimpered. Why would we hurt you? 

"Shh~ No baby, I won't hurt you..." He started to rock back and forth while holding her to calm her. "I want my daddy..." She cried. "Shh...ok daddy's here~ Don't cry..." He tried to soothe her.

"Daddy? *sniffles* Don't leave me..." Sunghee cried. "Shh...ok, daddy won't leave you..." He kissed her head and soon after she fell asleep.

Hyung carried her to her bed and when he was about to go, she held onto him not wanting him to go. "Hyung? You gonna be ok?" I asked. "Yeah...just go ahead." He told me.

It was dark, but I'm pretty sure I saw a tear fall down onto his cheek. 

 

 

Sunghee-yah~ I'll help you look for your father soon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                           Update!~ I just thought about this when I woke up from sleep.

                                          I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!~

                                                         Good Night!~ <3