KissMe

Our Manager's Daughter

AJ pov

It's the day when our music video for 'Standing Still' comes out. Where's Sunghee?

"Soohyun hyung!" I called. "Eo?" He answered from the bathroom. "Where's Sunghee? Aren't we going to watch the music video all together?" I asked. "Maybe in her room." He stated the most obvious answer.

"Already checked her room." I got nothing from him and walked away. "Sunghee-yah!" I started to shout. "Yeah?" She came out from the kitchen eating ice-cream.

"Don't you ever get tired of eating ice-cream? I mean your unnie's work at an ice-cream shop." She just shrugged and walked away.

"Yah!" I just remembered why I needed her. "Hmm?" She turned around and I felt my heart skip a beat. Wow...was she always this pretty?

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Well?...oppa, you ok?" She came up to me to feel my forehead. She's so close.  I felt my cheeks heat up at her touch. I gulped as I felt her breath against my face.

When I finally came back to reality, I grabbed her wrist and pushed against the wall. She looked at me wide-eyed and looked scared. Aw, cute.

"I'm ok. Just tired." I smiled. She started blushing as I got closer to her. "o-oh hehe well...ok." She awkwardly laughed. "Come on. Time to watch the music video." I held her hand and headed to the living room.

 

Sung-Hee (you) pov

 

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?

As Jaeseop oppa took me to the living room, I was still in shock about what just happened in the hallway.

"Guys! Hurry up!" He rushed the other oppas. Dongho oppa sat next to me and the other members started to come into the living room.

"Wait. What's going on again?" I asked confused. Hoon oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Music video for 'Standing Still' comes out in a couple of minutes." Huh?

"It's just now coming out? What the heck?! I thought it already came out!...well maybe that's because I was there when you guys shot the music video..." I started to space out. The guys started to laugh at me.

"What were we talking about again?" I asked completely lost. "Oh yeah. Plus you guys already performed the song live many times already!" I finished. 

*Music Video starts*

"SHHH! MY OPPAS ARE ON THE TELEVISION!~~~~" I began to spazz then quickly remembered that U-KISS themselves are right in front of me. "Wah~ Oppas your so cool." I tried not to spazz. OK CAN'T BREATHE.

I quickly covered my face when I saw Hoon oppa. In the music video of course. HOON IS BLONDE! BLONDE!!!! 

"Uh kiddo?...You can fangirl if you want to. We don't mind." Jaeseop oppa told me. "Are you sure?" I wanted them to think about the decision that they are about to make. They nodded telling me it's ok.

Well if you say so...

I jumped over to the front of the tv and started to spazz.

"Ahhhhh!~~~~ HOON OPPA IS BLONDE! abaobovsubyvhvndkfbv" I started to say whatever and just smiled like an idiot.

When AJ oppa and Eli oppa rap came on, I covered my face and started squealing like there's no tomorrow. I eventually bumped my head to the tv and the floor. I'm a mess...

By the time the video was over, I was all over the floor trying to breathe and the guys just looked at me with an amused look on their faces.

"Dude...you ok?" Eli oppa started to laugh as I was still smiling like an idiot. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Sweetie, you're all red and ew sweaty~" Kevin oppa held his nose to tell me that I stunk.

I didn't care. I rolled around the floor in happiness and still spazzing about parts in the mv. "And Kiseop oppa~ omg~~~~~ and boudjffb dovgdfpiwbmfob hahahahhahhahaha ahhh! So cool!~~" I covered my face and continued to roll around the floor.

They just shook their heads at me and laughed. I suddenly got up and walked to my room. "Where you going?" Soohyun oppa asked. "Room." 

"Why?" Dongho oppa said. I turned around and smiled. "I'm gonna watch it again so don't mind me ok?~" I closed the door and re-watched it...like a million times. I would've watched it more, but we had to go out for dinner. 

While we were waiting for Kiseop oppa and Kevin oppa to get ready, I started singing and dancing to the new song.

"Cause I'm on fire~~ but you keep on standing still~~~ yeah I'm burning down~~ but you still on standing..." I started to sing and the guys just look at me shocked.

"What?" I looked at them. Then I realized that I must've looked kinda stupid since I was trying to dance while balancing on crutches. "Oh...I'm better at dancing than this guys, don't worry." I smiled at them.

"y-you have a great voice!" Soohyun oppa shouted. "I guess?" I gave him a half smile and scratched my head in awkwardness.  "Yeah! I mean we knew you could since, but we didn't know that you were that  good!" Hoon oppa squealed.

"Yeah...I guess. Thank you~" I smiled and we went to go get dinner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Update! Yay!~ 

This chapter...I wanted to write about how she fangirls. I dunno. I just wrote what I did when I watched the music video. I mean...uh...nvm.ㅠ.ㅠ But it did hurt when I banged my head against my laptop though. -.- 

Enjoy!~~~~