Confusion

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

How do I use this thing?  I try to set up my new laptop. "Argh! This is so frustrating!~" I screamed.

"What...?" Kiseop oppa walked into my room. "This laptop!!!!!! I don't know how to use it!!!" I cried. Kiseop oppa chuckled at me. "Wae?! It's not funny!!!~~~~" I pouted.

"Aigoo, you're so cute~~" He squealed. I pointed at my door. "OUT!" He stuck his tongue out at me. "OK~ ;P"

2 Hours Later...

I got tired of trying to figure out my laptop so I went to AJ, Eli, and Dongho oppa's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in~" Eli called. I walked in and... OMG

"OMO-YAH~~~~" I screamed. "WHOA~!!" Eli oppa screamed. AJ oppa walked in. "He- WHAT THE HECK ELI PUT ON A SHIRT!~" AJ oppa yelled as he covered my eyes.

After all of that drama...

"Sung-Hee I'm so sorry! I'm still not use to the fact that a girl is living here yet...sorry kid." Eli said as he scratched his head. "N-no...it's ok...it's only the second day." I looked to the ground blushing.

Eli pov

I look at Sung-Hee to see her blushing. Ah, she's so cute. "Yes, well sorry..." I apologized again. "Nah...it's ok...I'll go now." She walked out bumping into the doorway. "Owie..." She pouted. I chuckled.

"Wait! You came here for a reason so...?" AJ said reminding her why she came here in the first place. "Ah~ AJ oppa, can you help me set up my laptop?" AJ? I can do this too...  "Oh yeah...ok let's go." AJ walked out with her.

I walked out to the living room and saw the guys watching a movie. I sat down with them and later got in.

Soon after the movie, manager hyung came back to the dorm with food. 

"Foooooooooooood~" Dongho shouted and stuffed himself. "Where's AJ and Sung-Hee?" Hoon asked. "Room." I answered.

"WHAT!?" Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me wide-eyed. Kevin ran to her room to see what they were doing.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" We heard Kevin shout. 

Kevin pov

I ran to Sung-Hee's room to see what she and AJ was doing in her room. When I opened the door to her room, I saw them on the floor with AJ laying on top of her?! 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" I screamed. AJ quickly got off of her and I picked her up and took her to my room.

I sat her down on my bed and closed the door. 

"What did he do to you?" I asked slighty angry. "Nothing, he just helped me with my laptop." She answered not knowing why it was so important. "Why?" I looked at her. "I mean, Jaeseop oppa wouldn't hurt me or anything...so why are you so worried?" She looked at me.

"I mean...he's a guy and us guys...we can't..uh" How do I tell her this?  I quickly changed the subject. "Are you hungry? Manager hyung ordered some food for us, so let's go out." "OK..." She and I walked out of the room to the kitchen.

Sung-Hee (you) pov

So me and Jaeseop oppa were trying to set up my laptop....you know the usual and he asked me to go get the charger. 

"Sung-Hee, where's the charger?" Jaeseop oppa asked. "Oh, I'll go get it!" I got up and remembered that Kevin oppa put the box on the top shelf. Why?!  I jumped trying to get the box, but failed because my leg is still injured.

"Oppa...I forgot that the box is on the top shelf and....yeah" I told him. "Oh, ok" He got the box off of the shelf and got the charger. "Got it." He winked at me. OMO~ 

When we were going back to my laptop, we somehow tripped and we both fell...with him on top of me. He stared at me and I looked away blushing like crazy not knowing what to do. Just then Kevin oppa walked in.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" He shouted as he saw Jaeseop oppa and me on the floor. He dragged me to his room and asked him why he was so worried. I mean Jaeseop oppa isn't gonna hurt me....right?  

Kevin oppa asked me if I was hungry and we walked to the kitchen. 

When I was eating, I got up and went to get some water. Kevin oppa reached to get a bottle of water from behind me. Why am I like this?  I started blushing like crazy when he winked at me. He handed me a water bottle and smiled. Aigoo...  He came up to me and whispered in my ear.

 

 

 

 

I should be the one in your eyes...only look at me ^.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

MUAHAHAHAHA~ This chapter is pretty long (not that long) since yesterday's chapter was short, ENJOY! Don't forget to tell me what you think about the story so far! HAPPY FRIDAY!