Letting you go... Part 2

Our Manager's Daughter

Manager pov

It's been a while since the little rain incident and I keep on thinking about how to tell her. There's a good chance that she would be angry since I knew all along and didn't tell her. I shouldn't have left you...

I regret leaving her so much. I'm so sorry sweetie... I started going through my drawers and pulled out the pictures we took on her 4th birthday. Minsoo and I threw a small party for her birthday.

"*sigh* Your birthday's coming sooner than I thought..." I smiled at the picture of her trying to feed me cake and then pouting because Minsoo ate it. *chuckles* Pabo...

Before you know it, I had started to cry. "Daddy's sorry..."

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

I'm at work waiting to go home so I can pick up my daughter from her little dance practice. My princess is so talented~ 

When I got home, I see that our apartment was empty. "What happened?" I turn to see the landlord. 

"What's going on?!" I shouted. "You had three days to leave, your three days are over." He answered.

"Where do I go?! I have a daughter! WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO STAY AT!?" I was angry as I saw him waiting for me to finish so he could leave. "I. DON'T. CARE." The landlord left.

I had no one to turn to. Minsoo left to study in America 2 weeks ago. It's almost winter. We don't even have a car and I barely have any money. What should I do...

I check my watch and it's almost time for Sunghee's dance class to be over. 

 

5 Hours Later...

 

 

"I'm sorry..." I look at my 4 year old daughter who is crying for her daddy to come back. 

"Daddy...I want my daddy!~~" She wailed hugging her bear tightly. I started crying seeing her like this. "Baby...I-I want you to be happy. *cries* Live a better life without daddy..."  I wiped my tears and said my last good-bye.

"I love you..."

*Flashback end*

 

After I left her, I worked at least 3 jobs. I had nowhere to go and had to sleep on the streets. It had been almost a year when I left her that I finally could afford to live in a decent place. 

On my way to a delivery, I had met this women with a 10 year old son. We fell in love and I found an even better job two years later at NH Media. 

My boss was understanding and he also knew about my situation. I started managing for U-KISS and I got married. I always thought about my daughter. I never forgot her. She's the reason why I never gave up. 

Everyday, I tried to search for her. I had hired private detectives and everything, but no signs. I still didn't give up on finding her until I saw her that night of the performance.

I found her. I found my daughter after 12 years. She's with me, safe and sound. This must be fate. I smiled as I heard her laughing with the boys out in the living room. 

My daughter. She's back...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

  Hehe~ ^^ I didn't really know what to write, but then I thought that you guys should know what happened when he left her. 

 

Hmm... What should I write next?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJD1QwK6jZ4USjnj1zEUg    *GASP DRAMATICALLY* I GOT IT! lol 

                                                                             Enjoy!~